ATRL'S NEXT TOP MODEL| S3 | WINNER: Duckie Thot

dweebz

28 minutes ago, Samsom said:

Are you the fish who made @dweebz cry on her flop experimental and independent hippie homemade panned studio albern Death Petz? 

I’m not a FISH, stop it CharliE XCX

200.gif

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dweebz

• Julia Fox

• Thanatos

• Rotunda

I like all, not doing critiques this round sorry y'all. 

My favs are Anne and Duckie.

But everyone did great, I won't be giving any really low scores this round. 

There is no way elimination will be 3:30, I am so sorry.

with the public voting it’s not going to get done in time especially when some of you heffas haven’t voted. 

we looking at 6pm PT. Sorry European girls.

Not me actually voting according to my feelings...I should have sabotaged yall

200.gif

16 minutes ago, dweebz said:

with the public voting it’s not going to get done in time especially when some of you heffas haven’t voted. 

But we need more reviews!!! 

200.gif

Edited by Samsom

3 minutes ago, Samsom said:

But we need more reviews!!! 

200.gif

Our two resident fossils (Campbell and Miranda) are serving crickets with their critiques

@Sesame

Thank you so much for participating in our public voting. Just this once, could you please comment on the thread to confirm your vote. 

Elimination will be held at 6:00PM PT

(Hope for no traffic)

Voting will close at 5:00PM PT

The following have yet to vote:

Naomi Watts

Nyaueth Riam

Björk

Spectators can still vote until 5:00PM PT

We already have a good turn out. :jonny5:

@JaiSis, I need your help

Vote here, give yourself a 10 cause none of yall got any from any judges so far

Spoiler

1. Christy Turlington l @Cannon

2. Clermont Twins l @TruGemini

3. Duckie Thot | @Rotunda

4. Naomi Watts | @PiecesOfYou

5. Robyn Rihanna Fenty | @Sempiternal

7. Bella Hadid | @Taylucifer

8. Nyaueth Riam | @kipperskipper

9. Anne Hathaway | @lgor

10 Sasha Pivovarova | @Thanatos

12. Björk | @CBC

15. Yoon Young Bae | @thecptz

18. Anja Rubik | @beatinglikeadrum

19. Charli XCX | @Samsom

@sumthintoxic82 @DevonRoars @Dolce Vita @Not Like The Movies @dweebz

22 minutes ago, dweebz said:

Our two resident fossils (Campbell and Miranda) are serving crickets with their critiques

I'm so sorry Miley...I was actually having lunch with my good friend Taylor Swift...you know a relevant singer who is not flopping with a project right now...

See the source image

reviews are coming

Image result for the devil wears prada gifs

53 minutes ago, dweebz said:

I- didn't know we voted too :deadbanana2:

8 minutes ago, sumthintoxic82 said:

I'm so sorry Miley...I was actually having lunch with my good friend Taylor Swift...you know a relevant singer who is not flopping with a project right now...

See the source image

reviews are coming

Image result for the devil wears prada gifs

I would have been mad if it were Adele. That pencil looking bitch dont mean nothing to me.

Two hags in a white dresses is all I see.

:gaycat6: really hoping im safe 

Naomi for Magazine Cover

91VMykrsujL.jpg

Clermont Twins

Y'all are getting too comfortable in the competition because this is giving very much what you guys have given us before. I'm tired of the Barbie prostitute aesthetic that is clearly your brand identity so if you survive elimination please serve something new next week.

Charli XCX

I'm not crazy about this but I like that it's not a typical pretty magazine cover, it brings something different that's very on-brand for Charli - turning pop music on its head (in this case, literally). 

Rihanna

FINALLY a great photo from you, why have you been sleepwalking up until now? Definitely one of my favorites from this round. The whimsical futuristic meets cottagecore aesthetic is giving!

Bella Hadid

The Naomi Campbell influence jumped OUT because you really said I'll let my beauty not just speak for itself, but let it CARRY the entire cover. I don't know how Miley thinks you look ugly but the homage to me is very sweet and I'm honoured to be your inspiration. You know you're THEE girl when you can give what needs to be given with no props or gimmicks. This is how you serve on a magazine cover girlies, take notes. 

Yoon Young Bae

Well it's cute, but disappointing considering how incredible the last round was for you. It seems like you are always hit or miss for me.

Christy Turlington

Are you giving up? It feels like you're giving up. I would say it's fabulous for a throwback, but not really because it's uninspired and boring as hell. From one 90s supermodel to another, if you're going to use old photos you need to SERVE because these girls have tons of NEW material to work with and they've done nothing but STOMP STOMP STOMP all over you. However, that should be an advantage for you because you used to work with the heavy hitters before you got blacklisted and I know that you have what it takes to go all the way. I went all the way and so could you. But you keep flopping. What is going on Christy? We are rooting for you Christy. We get that you are irrelevant and you don't get any work aside from posting nostalgic throwback Thursdays of the glory days on Instagram but you need to get it together and make it work. Even the criminal Brandi Quinoanas from my season did okay and she strictly used photos from the 80s. MAKE IT WORK.

Anne Hathaway

Bitch, you did the damn thing. I wasn't expecting something so cutting edge and perfect from you, this is my favorite magazine cover this round. I felt bad after your partner made you flop in the group challenge but this shows you have what it takes to go all the way, good work.

Anja Rubik

You look like a swamp witch, it's scary and disarming. But it's also the best thing you've done in this competition, I'm impressed.

Duckie Thot

You've done it again. This is so striking and beautiful. The black/white photo with the light green font is everything, well done. 

Sasha P.

Why is this giving me Bjork? This isn't the first time you've been accused of copying another contestant, just putting that out there. I do love everything about this though, it's giving me y2k meets Final Fantasy character. 

Björk

It would be perfect if the font wasn't grey, but aside from that this is beautiful and it still has the eccentricity that you're known for and know how to do best. 

Naomi Watts

I'm honestly shocked you're still here because you clearly want to be anywhere BUT here. You are like cockroach after a nuclear blast. Why aren't you OUT of this competition already because this is horrible (as expected) and I'm pissed because you expect ME to judge THIS? Yes you're pretty, but you've proven to us that you can't, actually, let me correct myself, you REFUSE to serve a good photo. That is because you are a boring basic bitch. No personality either. None. And the sad thing is you probably thought this was a ****ing SERVE and I'm cackling at the thought of you sending Miley these tragic ass ****ing looks every week thinking you did something. I just know you thought reusing this old ass 2000s Vanity Fair ass cover was going to be a moment for you! I'm SCREAMING. Well, I'm done judging you fairly now. Goodbye. Your pictures do not convince me that you're worthy of wearing MY crown. I know you are a dirty person. All that smoke and alcohol that you drink must be affecting your brain because miss girl you give us NOTHING. Miss Watts, you need to return to being an actress because modeling is NOT for you, grandma. You need to see a therapist. You really do. Put down the blunts. put them all down. Give up and disqualify yourself. Because I know you are not alright. You are sad inside. That I can tell. I know why you are sad. Because you keep giving us NOTHING every week. Maybe you are in the closet and need to come out, who knows because I can tell there is SOMETHING holding you back from being great. Like Nicki said, First they love you then they switch so maybe take the time out and come back once you are able to.

Nyaueth Riam

Ugh I hate to say it, but I don't like this at all Nyaueth...the styling and location is great, but I hate the pose. It's giving grandma the house. This is your first flop in my eyes but even then it's still better than a certain actress' best photos.

Spoiler

1. Christy Turlington l @Cannon

2. Clermont Twins l @TruGemini

3. Duckie Thot | @Rotunda

4. Naomi Watts | @PiecesOfYou

5. Robyn Rihanna Fenty | @Sempiternal

7. Bella Hadid | @Taylucifer

8. Nyaueth Riam | @kipperskipper

9. Anne Hathaway | @lgor

10 Sasha Pivovarova | @Thanatos

12. Björk | @CBC

15. Yoon Young Bae | @thecptz

18. Anja Rubik | @beatinglikeadrum

19. Charli XCX | @Samsom

4 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

Naomi Watts

I'm honestly shocked you're still here because you clearly want to be anywhere BUT here. You are like cockroach after a nuclear blast. Why aren't you OUT of this competition already because this is horrible (as expected) and I'm pissed because you expect ME to judge THIS? Yes you're pretty, but you've proven to us that you can't, actually, let me correct myself, you REFUSE to serve a good photo. That is because you are a boring basic bitch. No personality either. None. And the sad thing is you probably thought this was a ****ing SERVE and I'm cackling at the thought of you sending Miley these tragic ass ****ing looks every week thinking you did something. I just know you thought reusing this old ass 2000s Vanity Fair ass cover was going to be a moment for you! I'm SCREAMING. Well, I'm done judging you fairly now. Goodbye. Your pictures do not convince me that you're worthy of wearing MY crown. I know you are a dirty person. All that smoke and alcohol that you drink must be affecting your brain because miss girl you give us NOTHING. Miss Watts, you need to return to being an actress because modeling is NOT for you, grandma. You need to see a therapist. You really do. Put down the blunts. put them all down. Give up and disqualify yourself. Because I know you are not alright. You are sad inside. That I can tell. I know why you are sad. Because you keep giving us NOTHING every week. Maybe you are in the closet and need to come out, who knows because I can tell there is SOMETHING holding you back from being great. Like Nicki said, First they love you then they switch so maybe take the time out and come back once you are able to.

I can't breath. :bibliahh:

On 11/20/2021 at 10:22 PM, dweebz said:

Björk, you just got your first win, how does that feel?

I feel splendid! I was crrraving that win since the beginning and thought maybe I would go out before I got one but I was wrong. I'm also verry happy that I won with the incredible Yoon Bae. I really couldn't have done it without her. It feels like the stars aligned when we found those matching photos. I hope I can continue to impress the judges and maybe go all the way.

warmth bjork

3d684d34c9548e80cd51e6c909bb9af6_w200.gi

Thank you Naomi, I expected better from ya tho

Also :deadbanana4: at the lashings @ Miss Watts

tumblr_inline_nvkprd1kyv1t3qylm_250.gifv

Clermont Twins

Production: How do you feel about the criticisms from the judges?

Shannade: Well, we respect all of the judges and their opini-

clermont-twins.gif

Shannon: BITCH, **** THAT. 

First of all, Miley, if you're going to speak out of that HILLBILLY ass mouth, check your facts. We have NEVER showed our **** before on this show, that's you putting your own perceptions of who we are onto our performance in this competition. Secondly, just because you have the sex appeal of a mid 2000's hooker with a breeding fetish doesn't mean that you should HATE on bitches who have actual god given and surgically enhanced beauty. Lastly, you said I'm outshining my sister? At least my sister has a career unlike that struggling off brand Jamie Lynn Spears that's sleeping on your top bunk. 

Naomi Smalls, you said our wigs were lifted? Bitch, have you seen those units that sit atop your long ass face? STOP PROJECTING. 

And Naomi Campbell, nobody said anything to your old ass when you served the same tired looks and poses last season. Leave me and my sister ALONE!

Old bitches!

*Shannon attempts to lunge at the judges panel behind the scenes, security rushes in and grabs her, but she grabs a knife*

bad-girls-club-bgc-gif-girl-Favim.com-37

*Shannade convinces Shannon to leave for a hotel, she will return in the morning*

Shannade: Well. She didn't lie. Thanks for liking the pic Normani :heart:

48 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

Even the criminal Brandi Quinoanas from my season did okay and she strictly used photos from the 80s. MAKE IT WORK.

The way it's my second time popping in this FLOP season just to find a random mention.. Love all my fans! Keep up the great work Naomi, if there's one thing you can do is tear women DOWN :heart:

tumblr_p6dzihWwd51rlzaepo1_400.gifv

20 hours ago, dweebz said:

Björk @CBC

What an amazing way to have a whole bunch of **** in your face but not get swallowed, Anja, please take notes. Björk's face is so striking in this photo, I can't stop looking at it which is a shame, because I think that dress is beautiful. Overall, great submission.

9 hours ago, DevonRoars said:

Björk @CBC

Very beautiful face and head piece. I don't like this dress. The fabric is very distracting. 

50 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

Björk

It would be perfect if the font wasn't grey, but aside from that this is beautiful and it still has the eccentricity that you're known for and know how to do best. 

Thank you judges! Yeah it's really awful that the font is grey but I can't control the editors. Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I tried to abstain from my eccentricity and prove I can do pretty too while still staying true to myself.

Warmth bjork

Me waking up after the fight of the Cocteau Twins with the judges and production while I were sleeping in the models bedroom

D_20Z-kXkAIKAAJ?format=jpg&name=large

3 minutes ago, TruGemini said:

And Naomi Campbell, nobody said anything to your old ass when you served the same tired looks and poses last season. Leave me and my sister ALONE

FIRST OF ALL I still WON serving the same "tired" looks and poses so you two streetrats need to shut the **** up and have several seats because what you're NOT going to do is disrespect me. Imagine coming for THE Naomi Campbell? The nerve. Goodbye twins. Goodbye forever. I supported you through thick and thin, yes I did. Even when you were flopping in some episodes, when you looked a hot mess, when you were barely safe, I supported you because I knew you had potential and could win this. The industry is trying to DESTROY you and some of the contestants have privately told me they want you OUT but I still had your back and believe in you and THIS is how you repay me giving you tough advice? I'm disgusted that you're trying to come for the WINNER of the show because I am the woman you grew up DREAMING that you both could be. I was the woman who ALWAYS had your back in this competition and refused to speak bad about you, even when you were flopping I zipped my mouth and let you be you. Because I knew you were special. But now, my grace towards you is done girls. This is where I draw the line. You are no doubt one of the best in the competition, but it's clear you are still being fed venom. I don't know what it is, but something tells me that the fillers and implants has something to do with it. It is POISONING your brains. Yes, I said it. The filler is filling your head with CRAP. That's why you're lashing out at me. When [REDACTED] messaged me saying for me to sabotage your score I even defended you when she told me you were both knocked up redneck with busted jaw fillers and you both look a hot mess. Very ugly. But I told her you were natural queens and you clearly got the looks in that family. yes you did, I'll give you credit where it's due. you both are very pretty women. Yes you both are one incision away from being botched but you listen to me right now: Naomi Campbell is NOT your enemy. No she is not. Naomi Campbell is a legend. You can drag the other Naomis all you want because they are flops. I will give you a pass for this incident because you are new to the industry so I'll let it go. Yes I will. But fool me twice, I will get all my sources to dish the truth about you. I kept quiet because I believe NO ONE deserves to leave without proving themselves. But I know your tea, oh yes I do. I have my sources in the streets of LA. The things you both did to try and bring down everyone else on your way up.. oh yes I know.  I know it all. Don't make me go there. Enjoy this while it lasts! And I mean that 100%. I dont mean that to sound shady. I hope you enjoy the ocean waves that this competition will take you. Perhaps you might be lucky enough to make it to the finale. Now please leave me alone. Sending nothing but love and piece. :heart2:

1 minute ago, Dolce Vita said:

The industry is trying to DESTROY you and some of the contestants have privately told me they want you OUT

Say their names 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.