• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dweebz

• Julia Fox

• Thanatos

• Rotunda

MdPGtDD.png

Will the following models please step forward.

Christy Turlington

Naomi Watts

Yoon Young Bae

You three have submitted gag-less photos and look at where you are now. Remember, this is a double elimination so only one of you will be safe from the bottom. So, who will it be?

yWr3CyY.png

There are three beautiful models in front of me, but there is only one photo in my hand. Who is safe?

Coming in 11th place, earning 30.3 points is...

Spoiler

Yoon Young Bae @thecptz

LbEhKZM.jpg

(Oh how the mighty have fallen)

I was afraid that Yoon would get eliminated because she is one of my faves so I'm happy for my sis :heart:

r5XA3QL.png

With 20.2 points you have been eliminated

Spoiler

Naomi Watts @PiecesOfYou

With 20 points with an average of 4 points in the public vote

Spoiler

Christy Turlington, you have been eliminated @Cannon

Thank you so much for your work here, but dont go too far. If you choose to participate in the comeback, it is happening... very soon.

GSuBFoI.png

Miley: Hello everyone, for this episode we have a special guest, promoting her hit album 30 its Adele!

Adele: Oh thank you luv, you've told me so much about this lot you have here and how they need to be whipped into shape.

Miley: That's right, so why not have the Queen of beauty shots and head shots, I mean you use them for all your album covers.

Adele: That is so true.

For this episode the judges want to see your face and all its beauty. Here are some smash examples:

Adele_-_19.png Adele_-_21.png Adele_-_25_(Official_Album_Cover).png Adele_-_30.png

Now, some of these could be a risk to you but Im Adele, im known as being a risk taker. 

Miley: CURRENT MODELS, LISTEN UP!

Adele: Oh, one more thing, the comeback round is this episode. But there's a twist, the judges won't be making that decision, the current models will be the ONLY deciding factor. The eliminated models will be given their OWN theme and they will submit their photos. Thats right baby, there are TWO runways happening.

Deadline: 24 Hours, November 23, 2021 8PM PT

Elimination: Single + Comeback

Adele: So when is the check clearing luv?

Miley: Girl, dont worry.

Adele: If that check bounces, Im buying your show.

Spoiler

2. Clermont Twins l @TruGemini

3. Duckie Thot | @Rotunda

5. Robyn Rihanna Fenty | @Sempiternal

7. Bella Hadid | @Taylucifer

8. Nyaueth Riam | @kipperskipper

9. Anne Hathaway | @lgor

10 Sasha Pivovarova | @Thanatos

12. Björk | @CBC

15. Yoon Young Bae | @thecptz

18. Anja Rubik | @beatinglikeadrum

19. Charli XCX | @Samsom

@sumthintoxic82 @DevonRoars @Dolce Vita @Not Like The Movies @dweebz

Before I look beauty shots just means like head? As in Adele's album covers? Like natural look? Or 

3 minutes ago, Sempiternal said:

Before I look beauty shots just means like head? As in Adele's album covers? Like natural look? Or 

Yes, its just a headshot. Its your choice to look natural or not. Half these bitches look like aliens anyways.

OMG I talked so much **** today just to have absolutely no photo for this round :bibliahh: whew the clown came back to devour. And I won't even get a chance to comeback I'm ****ing SICK :jonny4:

edit: dear god literally every headshot they have they're doing something that borders on incest ffs :gaycat6:

Edited by TruGemini

21 minutes ago, TruGemini said:

dear god literally every headshot they have they're doing something that borders on incest ffs :gaycat6:

It’s not like it would be any different from what you’ve been doing. Let’s be real.

1 hour ago, Samsom said:

I was afraid that Yoon would get eliminated because she is one of my faves so I'm happy for my sis :heart:

aw thank you charli :heart2:

1 hour ago, DevonRoars said:

girl... this better not be a spoiler :rip: 

the current episode hasnt been up so we're safe

Just now, dweebz said:

It’s not like it would be any different from what you’ve been doing. Let’s be real.

I draw the line at them literally licking each others tongue though, like I'd rather delete my account than face the consequences of submitting that :rip:

57 minutes ago, dweebz said:

Yes, its just a headshot. Its your choice to look natural or not. Half these bitches look like aliens anyways.

:deadbanana4:

The way the biggest mess happens when I’m asleep 

wendy-williams-cant.gif

Glad to survive another round. 
Beauty shot, this is my occasion to finally rise to the top. 

It must be just head or the photo can be to the breasts ?

12 hours ago, sumthintoxic82 said:

Sasha Rubik@Thanatos

You look like a corpse.

You and Anja are sort of interchangeable at this point.

First of all, I suggest you to look into a mirror and then we can talk again about who the corpse between us two is.

azealia-banks-fendidoja.gif

Second, Anja and I are sisters, who dominate the modeling world and slay together. We might be safe in this competition but we’re far from reaching our limits and we will soon rise to the top.

Anja-Rubik-Sasha-Pivovarova-Vogue-China-

Edited by Thanatos

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.