Adele breaks Spotify record

Godele

It's so crazy to me, even as an almost stan since 14, just how big she is. Like I know she is the biggest artist in the last 10 years but her power and control over the GP still shocks me :jonnycat:

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lostcause

• Protocol

• WildHeart

• supertiffany

Top Posters In This Topic

we love to see women keep the record :clap3:

dont think we will see anyone beat this until maybe rihanna. it was the perfect rollout and recipe for success. also people dont take six year breaks anymore. rihanna hasnt released music but shes stayed in the public eye unlike adele. congrats to her and hoping single number 2 is the one for me. now what are we predicting for day 2? im thinking 15-20m

28 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Some of you on ATRL honestly are dumb and incapable of accepting others’ opinions.

I would be « fuming » if someone trash got this record, like Mrs Minaj. Adele is unproblematic and minds her business. Thinking a song is boring doesn’t make me « fume ». I simply stated that her popularity is what made her break the Spotify record and not the song itself.

Try to read comments you quote next time Yog instead of just trying to attack someone to sound cool. 

What makes it so hard to believe that a lot of people genuinely do like the song though? Just because you don’t? 

She is THE moment :clap3:

12 minutes ago, Cockney Cupcake said:

I’m laughing so much lol cause some where making threads about Easy On Me flopping CLOWNS

Serving Hello's release all over again

11 minutes ago, Cockney Cupcake said:

I’m laughing so much lol cause some where making threads about Easy On Me flopping CLOWNS

Threads about the song flopping were being posted withing 2 hours of the song being released...   exposing certain desperate fan bases...   :fan:

45 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Congratulations to Adele.

Though this is a good indication that the only important thing for the gp is the artist and not the music itself. As long as you are popular, what you release will do well on streaming these days.

Easy On Me really is a safe and predictable song that sound like most of 25. I’m not surprised she’s already breaking records with it as she definitely is the biggest name in the music industry since her 21 era. 

:coffee:

She literally has the music industry in the palm of her hands 

it makes sense that the artist who wields the most power over the world is the one who's genuinely humble, unproblematic and doesn't have an ego :heart2:  

122 members here. The impact of this woman. :jonnycat: Here and in the real world. Just insane. :jonnycat:

Deserved, the song is amazing :clap3:

Holy hell, and that's with a couple of hours left too :rip: Wonder if Mariah will break it again this year but either way that's insane. Truly the biggest artist of this generation.

Edited by Billionaire

Maybe I had the tea. All of us in that thread, to be honest. It's Adele, duh. 

_

Meh song tho. 

31 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

Wow:jonny5:

The random mention of Taylor by OTHs , Is Adele their last resort now ?? 

thier obsessed losers:toofunny2: if theyre using adele to shade taylor, what does that make thier faves? she still sells 4x what they do, i guess you could say the gp doesnt know they exist then poor them:chick3:

OT: amazing numbers!  it was obvious tho and other than 3 delusional people, everyone knew. idk why yall are running to that joke thread like morons acting like people were being serious. (again, other than the 3-4 delsuional people, since i know yall love not to read)

Edited by Starchild

15 minutes ago, Stan.killah said:

Threads about the song flopping were being posted withing 2 hours of the song being released...   exposing certain desperate fan bases...   :fan:

Never forget the one comment I saw that said the number of people waiting for the YT-premiere were disappointingly low

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.