• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lostcause

• Protocol

• WildHeart

• supertiffany

Top Posters In This Topic

poor taylor and bts.

and unlike these two, she did it without bots, fraud, deception, etc.

She is the biggest artist of this generation by far. None of the other pop singers can compete with her. But she’s also been gone for 6 years which is also a factor. Imagine if she released an album every year and she did these numbers. :jonny:

17 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Or that ATRL is completely out of touch with what the majority of the GP actually wants.

Thank you. That’s all there is to it. That “safe and predictable” sound is what the GP wants/loves from Adele. 

Wow:jonny5:

The random mention of Taylor by OTHs , Is Adele their last resort now ?? 

and some people said she wouldn't survive the streaming era :dies: Adele once again proving the haters wrong, what a legend :clap3:

Oh my god :jonny:

go easy on every else Adele 

she’s been gone for 6 years, the public is hungry for her music. 

Imagine if she released music as often as Taylor Swift, Lana or Drake. What would her sales be like?  :jonny:

15 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Some of you on ATRL honestly are dumb and incapable of accepting others’ opinions.

I would be « fuming » if someone trash got this record, like Mrs Minaj. Adele is unproblematic and minds her business. Thinking a song is boring doesn’t make me « fume ». I simply stated that her popularity is what made her break the Spotify record and not the song itself.

Try to read comments you quote next time Yog instead of just trying to attack someone to sound cool. 

Lol, imagine getting this heated over an little comment, I know an backhanded compliment when I see one but it’s ok if you have to vent :heart:

Edited by Yog

3 minutes ago, Synchronicity said:

She is the biggest artist of this generation by far. None of the other pop singers can compete with her. But she’s also been gone for 6 years which is also a factor. Imagine if she released an album every year and she did these numbers. :jonny:

She would have built a bigger fanbase for sure

She even did this song not to sound as bombastic like Hello because she hates being famous

imagine if she pulls-out tactics 

Just now, Synchronicity said:

she’s been gone for 6 years, the public is hungry for her music. 

Imagine if she released music as often as Taylor Swift, Lana or Drake. What would her sales be like?  :jonny:

she would have crossed 100M pure sales, especially if she released at least 2 more albums before 2020. Then have 30 in 2021. 

14 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Some of you on ATRL honestly are dumb and incapable of accepting others’ opinions.

I would be « fuming » if someone trash got this record, like Mrs Minaj. Adele is unproblematic and minds her business. Thinking a song is boring doesn’t make me « fume ». I simply stated that her popularity is what made her break the Spotify record and not the song itself.

Try to read comments you quote next time Yog instead of just trying to attack someone to sound cool. 

Girl you can give your opinion. No one is stopping you. But if you want to give a critical opinion and don’t expect a response to that then keep it to yourself. You are NOT planet earth. You are one person who didn’t like it because you wanted her to do something else. Your taste is in no way superior because you don’t like a “safe” ballad. Mental illness!