HDD: Billie Eilish 2x #1 82k, Olivia Rodrigo #2 60k

Renan90

These are solid numbers for anyone that isn’t supposed to be in an imperial phase glow of one of the biggest album success stories of recent decades that is still charting within the Top 40.

Two truths can exist at one time.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KKCuteCat

• Baby Judas

• bad guy

• doonerr

1 hour ago, bad guy said:

Her debut fell similarly in its second week. Two weeks at #1 is a fall now? Are you slow? :rip: And considering her 2017 EP and 2019 album are both charting higher than TUN, I’d say she still has her longevity. Like are we supposed to care about what little Arianators like you who are still fuming about 2019 think? :rip:

The way you have to make up a new goalpost every time the supposed “freefall” doesn’t happen. Seethe :rip:

Suddenly these are good numbers when you and the Billienators were dragging position’s numbers that were better than these? Lol I’m not even an Arianator, just telling you all to keep streaming or else they’ll come for you. :eli: 

But, whatever makes you feel good, sweetie. If you think these are good numbers, then good 4 u. :eli: 

5 hours ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

More threads from comparing SOUR to HTE incoming

X6HEUwo.thumb.gif.d32be6514815d966e4da34
2104473956_SongJoongKi4.thumb.gif.fdf4d8

:bibliahh:I don't know why you fall for the troll every time bestie.
I am a fan of both Billie and Olivia and I troll all of my faves including everyone in my sig.

I am so sorry I hurt your feelings. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Just now, jaceface said:

:bibliahh:I don't know why you fall for the troll every time bestie.
I am a fan of both Billie and Olivia and I troll all of my faves including everyone in my sig.

I am so sorry I hurt your feelings. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Nnnn i know. it’s just funny that you happen to be the biggest offender in Base :eli: 

1 minute ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

Nnnn i know. it’s just funny that you happen to be the biggest offender in Base :eli: 

jfleajfeaklfj there are worse offenders :giraffe:

Thank you for reposting my avi tho.  :smitten2::smitten2::smitten2::smitten2: 

7 hours ago, Sept said:

What flop album has 2 weeks at #1?

“ANTI”.

It spent 2 weeks at #1 on the BB200, and 34 weeks in the top ten, making it the 5th biggest female album of the ‘10’s in the U.S (chart-wise), but ATRL still labelled it a flop.

:gaydonnacat1:

That narrative has clearly changed in the last few years given the obvious with the albums massive longevity, but I wouldn’t be surprised if “HTE” followed the same route, possibly. 

Massive! Only a 25% drop in the second week is a promising sign for the long run.

Edited by ithinkheknowsoutsold

1 hour ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

Massive! Only a 25% drop in the second week is a promising sign for the long run.

I don’t know if you’re trolling or something, but 238k to 77k is a 69% drop. :rip: 

1 minute ago, Baby Judas said:

I don’t know if you’re trolling or something, but 238k to 77k is a 69% drop. :rip: 

I just realised it says 77K; for some reason I read it as 177K the first time. 177/238*100=76%

Yeah these numbers aren't very encouraging.

7 hours ago, Scars said:

The dramatics :dies:

Y'all just saying anything at this point.

not dropped :ahh:

9 hours ago, Baby Judas said:

Is that my avi? :eli: I’ve been trying to avoid these Sour vs HTE threads lately. I feel bad for kicking someone when they’re down. :eli: 

OT: They should restock the Finneas’ c*m-splattered cds. I need a copy. :eli: 

9 hours ago, Baby Judas said:

Billienators better keep on streaming this week and the coming weeks. Or else the Arianators will come for your neck. :eli: 

2nd week: 

positions - 83k

hte - 77k

:eli: 

and then you did it again. sis :rip:

my prediction was around 80-90k like positions though! maybe would rise during the week?

a #1 is a #1

11 hours ago, Baby Judas said:

Billienators better keep on streaming this week and the coming weeks. Or else the Arianators will come for your neck. :eli: 

2nd week: 

positions - 83k

hte - 77k

:eli: 

Ari is still a bigger artist overall so even if Positions outsold HTE, it isn't the worst thing tho? :giraffe:

I wonder why some Gaga's stans have to hide behind Ariana. :bibliahh: 

12 hours ago, Thinking Of You said:

Her fans up in here acting as that’s good. She’s FLOPPING HARD :toofunny2:

77K for Gen-Z’s biggest artist? Coming off a record-breaking era? 

Life must be tragic being you, I have you in my prayers. 

On 8/11/2021 at 1:00 PM, KKCuteCat said:

I wonder why some Gaga's stans have to hide behind Ariana. :bibliahh: 

Your obsession with Gaga fans is so unhealthy honey....What happened ?  :skull:

OT: Not a flop but not good either. 

A big drop but she's still #1! HTE the song is shaping up to be a real hit, a survivable sophomore slump 

1 hour ago, Mystic Boy said:

Your obsession with Gaga fans is so unhealthy honey....What happened ?  :skull:

OT: Not a flop but not good either. 

Because  i only saw Gaga's stans cuming for Billie.  Just read the posts  regarding to Billie in this forum. 

BILLIE and Olivia smashing :jonnycat:

7 hours ago, KKCuteCat said:

Because  i only saw Gaga's stans cuming for Billie.  Just read the posts  regarding to Billie in this forum. 

No honey, you CHOSE to only see some Gaga fans coming for Billie because of your obsessive behavior :skull:

All ATRL came for her when she started underperforming like ATRL always do , especially her peers stans like Ariana, Dua......most Gaga stans dont even care about these Gen Z acts :toofunny3:

1 hour ago, Mystic Boy said:

No honey, you CHOSE to only see some Gaga fans coming for Billie because of your obsessive behavior :skull:

All ATRL came for her when she started underperforming like ATRL always do , especially her peers stans like Ariana, Dua......most Gaga stans dont even care about these Gen Z acts :toofunny3:

And you  seem  to  have  an  obsession  for me. I  said  what  i  saw,  you  can  choose  to  ignore  me.  Grow  up girl

On 8/11/2021 at 4:56 AM, americanlife said:

A multi-week #1. A flop I was told.

The Born This Way parallels continue 

On 8/11/2021 at 4:28 AM, bad guy said:

Her debut fell similarly in its second week. Two weeks at #1 is a fall now? Are you slow? :rip: And considering her 2017 EP and 2019 album are both charting higher than TUN, I’d say she still has her longevity. Like are we supposed to care about what little Arianators like you who are still fuming about 2019 think? :rip:

The way you have to make up a new goalpost every time the supposed “freefall” doesn’t happen. Seethe :rip:

Comparing Billie Eilish’s albums sales to Ariana Grande’s of all people is a bad look for the first one

A supposed album seller should be compared to an equal of theirs

Edited by doonerr

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.