• drivers license

• lukascharts

• FAN

• MonsterNavy

Rap fans always pull thru. Tyler is definitely taking this one 

26 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Doja will have more longevity

thoughts?

Yet Doja is still the one who is relevant and known among the GP. She doesn't need frontloaded chart peaks when she will have longevity :clap3:

QueenofCopyPaste
3 minutes ago, private radio said:

thoughts?

Keyword: "Potential"

1 minute ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Keyword: "Potential"

true. i'm just a little surprised because even Levitating isn't letting up + Ed is coming. i feel like TOTC would always tweet something like this though. How many times they set "Up" up until it finally reached #1 :rip:

Doja doesn’t have physical…so that gives some added context.  

I mean…anything can happen, but honestly she hasn’t even had a Top 5 album yet…so either way it’s a win for her.

But yeah, RCA and Columbia are both Sony.   So I know the execs are at each other’s throats right now.  :rip: And RCA better have skipped Juneteenth celebrations today to brainstorm what they gonna do next week. Lol.  

"could" :rip: 

why they talking like someone else might get it :deadbanana2:

Tyler is getting the #1 :rip: I don't see Doja doing 100k+ tbh but who knows. 

I need Doja to be #1 :cries: 

Why Females always getting blocked from #1 at Billboard 200 some recent examples Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, Megan Thee Stallion, Halsey, Lana del Rey, Nicki Minaj Mixtape & other all debut at #2 :deadbanana2:   Why is so hard for a Female to debut at #1

Anyway I will be streaming Planet Her

43 minutes ago, private radio said:

Beyonce/Adele could surprise release any moment now :eli:

Excited for BOTH of them. Tyler will likely get the #1 next week while Doja will end up having the better selling album. Everyone wins :heart: 

3 hours ago, Baby Judas said:

Tyler did 165k with Igor. :rip: Nnnn this is a tough one for Doja.. 

yeah tyler has a lot of hype

1 hour ago, Ivan_brit said:

I need Doja to be #1 :cries: 

Why Females always getting blocked from #1 at Billboard 200 some recent examples Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, Megan Thee Stallion, Halsey, Lana del Rey, Nicki Minaj Mixtape & other all debut at #2 :deadbanana2:   Why is so hard for a Female to debut at #1

Anyway I will be streaming Planet Her

Not Enough Power i'm afraid

82634355_573332199886630_870714966116663

Edited by fridayteenage

3 hours ago, private radio said:

We know why :eli:

7 hours ago, Baby Judas said:

Tyler did 165k with Igor. :rip: Nnnn this is a tough one for Doja.. 

it will likely be barred, but it will be good competition. I see her plotting +100k thanks to the 4 feats. 

2 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

Not Enough Power i'm afraid

82634355_573332199886630_870714966116663

Rare achieved an incredible 53k pure sales in the first week. Even if the doja streams more, I find it difficult for her to achieve this level of pure.

Seems like an uphill battle for Doja. Let's see. 

KING TYLER IS GOING TO GET THAT NUMBER 1.

doja also really deserves it. i think doja will impressively open with 100k-120k, and tyler will open with 180-220k.  

On 6/18/2021 at 2:23 PM, private radio said:

true. i'm just a little surprised because even Levitating isn't letting up + Ed is coming. i feel like TOTC would always tweet something like this though. How many times they set "Up" up until it finally reached #1 :rip:

Ah yes, Kiss Me More is under 30 points behind Levitating this week, where the former is rising in points and the latter is falling, and yet it won't be able to be above it with the release of 'Planet Her.' Got it. Ed can contest but that's yet to be seen, so it's not locked yet.

Also "how many times did they set Up?" Literally never lmao. The only time they said that song was even contesting for #1 before it did was first week, and even then, it was only "contesting" and not "confirmed" which it was considering the gap was only a few points. They got the positions for Up's debut week correct and every week after that till it hit #1. Shade totc all you want but you're not going to get anywhere with those baseless accusations.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.