HDD: Doja and Tyler to battle for #1 album next week

EyesOnMe

3 minutes ago, lukascharts said:

Ah yes, Kiss Me More is under 30 points behind Levitating this week, where the former is rising in points and the latter is falling, and yet it won't be able to be above it with the release of 'Planet Her.' Got it. Ed can contest but that's yet to be seen, so it's not locked yet.

Also "how many times did they set Up?" Literally never lmao. The only time they said that song was even contesting for #1 before it did was first week, and even then, it was only "contesting" and not "confirmed" which it was considering the gap was only a few points. They got the positions for Up's debut week correct and every week after that till it hit #1. Shade totc all you want but you're not going to get anywhere with those baseless accusations.

omg are you lukas from TOTC? :gaycat3:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drivers license

• lukascharts

• QueenofCopyPaste

• MONSTER NAVY

3 minutes ago, private radio said:

omg are you lukas from TOTC? :gaycat3:

Well, it should be kind of obvious.

Regardless, might as well address your baseless accusations in the meantime.

1 minute ago, lukascharts said:

Well, it should be kind of obvious.

Regardless, might as well address your baseless accusations in the meantime.

a little surprised because you came at me out of nowhere & word on the street is that you're kinda shady :laugh: well I'm sorry ok, I didn't mean to accuse like that. maybe it wasn't Up that I was thinking about.

but more importantly, can projections be halted a little bit until tracking week is over so bots wouldn't keep mass buying? :rip:

although I'm well aware that TOTC not posting predictions won't stop them from doing anything, since they have their own projection accounts.

1 minute ago, private radio said:

a little surprised because you came at me out of nowhere & word on the street is that you're kinda shady :laugh: well I'm sorry ok, I didn't mean to accuse like that. maybe it wasn't Up that I was thinking about.

but more importantly, can projections be halted a little bit until tracking week is over so bots wouldn't keep mass buying? :rip:

although I'm well aware that TOTC not posting predictions won't stop them from doing anything, since they have their own projection accounts.

I see. Although TOTC has gotten tons of hate in this forum in the past so that's why I don't like some people in it. I don't really know which song you could be thinking about though besides Levitating, which didn't go #1 yet, but that doesn't really matter.

Eh, TOTC hasn't done actual mid-week predictions for Butter like, ever, so projections will definitely be halted till then. The closest thing that has been posted was that "Butter" and "Good 4 U" are projected to be the top 2, but margins haven't ever so no one really knows. Even if I wanted to make mid-week predictions, due to website sales it would be really variable and not that accurate anyways. You're right in that they have their own projection accounts so it doesn't really matter anyways. Other prediction accounts I know of that are non-ARMY related do make mid-week projections especially at this time, but that's not something I'm in the position to control.

We will be streaming Gay/bisexual icon Tyler :clap3: 

2 minutes ago, lukascharts said:

I see. Although TOTC has gotten tons of hate in this forum in the past so that's why I don't like some people in it. I don't really know which song you could be thinking about though besides Levitating, which didn't go #1 yet, but that doesn't really matter.

Eh, TOTC hasn't done actual mid-week predictions for Butter like, ever, so projections will definitely be halted till then. The closest thing that has been posted was that "Butter" and "Good 4 U" are projected to be the top 2, but margins haven't ever so no one really knows. Even if I wanted to make mid-week predictions, due to website sales it would be really variable and not that accurate anyways. You're right in that they have their own projection accounts so it doesn't really matter anyways. Other prediction accounts I know of that are non-ARMY related do make mid-week projections especially at this time, but that's not something I'm in the position to control.

i don't hate TOTC, I'll make that clear! I'm on their side over this whole Billboard situation. that was just some passing comment I said, but I said it without thinking. just at that moment I was shocked by KMM's potential to #1 when Butter website sales doesn't seem to be stopping anytime soon. basically I said what I said because I know when Army see that, they'd panic and organize to buy more. I think their physical sales are being shipped as we speak anyway so I'm losing hope for g4u to return :rip: although the last few weeks until today KMM seems to be very stable on Spotify and good 4 u is on its way to decreasing, I do see it getting a huge gain during Planer Her release week to launch her to #2-3 minimum.

i do notice TOTC hasn't done mid-week predictions the last few weeks as per usual (because of the website sales, so i get that) for some reason the army always able to catch up with hosting last minute sales, even on last tracking day.

7 hours ago, private radio said:

i don't hate TOTC, I'll make that clear! I'm on their side over this whole Billboard situation. that was just some passing comment I said, but I said it without thinking. just at that moment I was shocked by KMM's potential to #1 when Butter website sales doesn't seem to be stopping anytime soon. basically I said what I said because I know when Army see that, they'd panic and organize to buy more. I think their physical sales are being shipped as we speak anyway so I'm losing hope for g4u to return :rip: although the last few weeks until today KMM seems to be very stable on Spotify and good 4 u is on its way to decreasing, I do see it getting a huge gain during Planer Her release week to launch her to #2-3 minimum.

i do notice TOTC hasn't done mid-week predictions the last few weeks as per usual (because of the website sales, so i get that) for some reason the army always able to catch up with hosting last minute sales, even on last tracking day.

I see. Yeah I wasn't referring to you specifically when I said people hate totc. Regarding Planet Her week, let's just say that it's going to be a lot harder for them to remain at #1 on week 6 with its current streaming decline and slow radio gains. They were barely able to remain #1 this week, and Good 4 U isn't like an incredibly strong competitor at this point, as it's under 350 points.

Yeah, they're able to catch up because they have their own data analysts who can figure out how many sales they need to be #1. They don't technically need other predictions.

4 hours ago, lukascharts said:

They were barely able to remain #1 this week, and Good 4 U isn't like an incredibly strong competitor at this point, as it's under 350 points.

Yeah, they're able to catch up because they have their own data analysts who can figure out how many sales they need to be #1. They don't technically need other predictions.

Based on its performance vs Dynamite on streams, we can tell that Butter won't be able to sustain that much longer; and I can tell that ARMY is facing a sales burnout. So this week will prob be the last week that Butter stays at #1 UNLESS the #1 contender is extremely weak that it takes less effort for ARMY to mass-buy (say, 60-70k instead of 100k+ a week). 

Butter will still end up being the top seller of the year because ARMY can easily sustain a 30k/week to keep this song afloat for a while.

12 hours ago, private radio said:

Not you getting run up on by TOTC lmfaooooo noooo

OT: Rooting for Doja but unfortunately the "Fish" rapper will probably take it. 

Doja needs to end that misogynist “artist” once and for all. 

2 hours ago, Kylizzle said:

Not you getting run up on by TOTC lmfaooooo noooo

OT: Rooting for Doja but unfortunately the "Fish" rapper will probably take it. 

i screamed. either way it was all going according to plan :foxaylove2:

+ no early predictions again :sistrens:

doja deserves

he could have released later

men are horrible 

i hope kiss me more reaches #1 before ed blocks everything 

11 minutes ago, private radio said:

i screamed. either way it was all going according to plan :foxaylove2:

+ no early predictions again :sistrens:

We need to get Winston arrested, I blame his early predictions for Butter's longevity :sistrens: 

I’ll be streaming Tyler’s album so he can be #1

16 minutes ago, Kylizzle said:

We need to get Winston arrested, I blame his early predictions for Butter's longevity :sistrens: 

waiting for him to quote us, let's summon him :sistrens:

he does post those early predictions for Butter vs. g4u :pfff:

if kiss me more gets blocked by gutter..... time to shut BoTS down

maybe she's ending Tyler :jonny5:

15 hours ago, Carrie-is-no-1 said:

Based on its performance vs Dynamite on streams, we can tell that Butter won't be able to sustain that much longer; and I can tell that ARMY is facing a sales burnout. So this week will prob be the last week that Butter stays at #1 UNLESS the #1 contender is extremely weak that it takes less effort for ARMY to mass-buy (say, 60-70k instead of 100k+ a week). 

Butter will still end up being the top seller of the year because ARMY can easily sustain a 30k/week to keep this song afloat for a while.

It will still get a fifth week at #1 most likely due to physicals shipping, but that's likely its last unless [redacted]. Somehow using the physicals tracking week, some of those might count for next week aka Planet Her week? Not sure but that's going around at the moment.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.