• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodflowers.

• Carrie-is-no-1

• Billionaire

• thatsmydemi

This is making huge gains on Spotify, it will prob hit #5 tomorrow before KMM getting a stream boost. 

On 6/22/2021 at 2:06 PM, loliza said:

#6 ww:jonny5:

#97 USA:deadbanana:

they're slaying hard:jonny5:

Any new updates bestie?

Lemme help boost Beggin', Morirò da Re on pause for now.

But really... Amazing for Måneskin. :WAP:

1 hour ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Any new updates bestie?

WW #6

US #61

26 minutes ago, Carrie-is-no-1 said:

WW #6

US #61

Oh wow, almost Top 5! Today is the last day we can push it there before tomorrow's new releases!!

WW #5 --> very possible that this will peak at #2 globally by the weekend if KMM does not pick up its pace today, it has been gaining like crazy

UK #7

CAN #14

US #42

@thatsmydemi you can update the thread title since it's in top 5 now :heart:

Edited by Carrie-is-no-1

Spotify Germany 

Midweek Charts 

#3 (+1)

that’s crazy. Didn’t expect that success at all

(with IWBYS #3 on Spotify // #4 (-1) in the MW Charts)

45 minutes ago, Carrie-is-no-1 said:

WW #5 --> very possible that this will peak at #2 globally by the weekend if KMM does not pick up its pace today, it has been gaining like crazy

UK #7

CAN #14

US #42

@thatsmydemi you can update the thread title since it's in top 5 now :heart:

Holy **** :deadbanana2:

Wow wow wow!!!

I hope they can go Top 40 in the US today, I an kinda scared if new releases will prevent that from happening though!

WW #3 

UK #6

US #56 (2 album bombs)

45 minutes ago, Carrie-is-no-1 said:

WW #3 

UK #6

US #56 (2 album bombs)

ughhh sucks for US, but I predicted it! It will need a day or two more before this clears off, I don't think these new albums will have the power of SOUR where the songs would occupy tracklists for that long, so Beggin' could go Top 40 afterwords

2 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

ughhh sucks for US, but I predicted it! It will need a day or two more before this clears off, I don't think these new albums will have the power of SOUR where the songs would occupy tracklists for that long, so Beggin' could go Top 40 afterwords

We need their label to pull a say so promo like how the song blew up on tiktok last year. Organic hit usually won’t last long without radio. 

3 minutes ago, Carrie-is-no-1 said:

We need their label to pull a say so promo like how the song blew up on tiktok last year. Organic hit usually won’t last long without radio. 

I'm not sure if it's true that their label in the US is RCA? They are under Sony in Europe, and Sony covers RCA and Columbia Records in America, so it would make sense. And also it makes sense they would want a collab with Miley who is also under Sony's contracts. I think the idea between a collaboration between them is perfect, just the song needs to be perfect and the promo needs to be perfectly executed. They now have time in the meantime while Beggin and IWBYS are smashing!

1 hour ago, Bloodflowers. said:

I'm not sure if it's true that their label in the US is RCA? They are under Sony in Europe, and Sony covers RCA and Columbia Records in America, so it would make sense. And also it makes sense they would want a collab with Miley who is also under Sony's contracts. I think the idea between a collaboration between them is perfect, just the song needs to be perfect and the promo needs to be perfectly executed. They now have time in the meantime while Beggin and IWBYS are smashing!

Thanks for the info, i hope they don't fall into Simon's hand.

https://wiwibloggs.com/2021/06/18/maneskins-new-manager-fabrizio-ferraguzzo-and-simon-cowell-rumored/265775/

#3 WW is huge, it means the song is big everywhere except for the US. It also means that the moment US rides on the trend, the song can easily hit the top spot. Hence I think it's better if they ride on this momentum and book shows in the states. American Got Talent is a good start :coffee2:

On 6/26/2021 at 7:13 PM, Carrie-is-no-1 said:

WW #3 

US #56 (2 album bombs)

WW #3 --> #2 tomorrow please!

US #41

2 hours ago, Carrie-is-no-1 said:

WW #3 --> #2 tomorrow please!

US #41

It was so close :jonny6: 

Tomorrow they better hit #2 WW and Top 40 in the US. They are definitely charting on BB Hot 100 with this tracking week!

Insane :dies: it gained almost 150k on a Saturday

there's a chance this could end up dethroning good 4 u soon at this point, it's increasing nicely in the US now

The jump on a Sunday :jonny:

#2 WW, #27 in the US, #4 in the UK :duca:

@thatsmydemi update the title to Top 30 in the USA :party:

3 hours ago, Billionaire said:

G4u is still a monster of a song but this is gaining like crazy. The moment US jump on board it’s over for miss Liv. (I do hope SOUR prom gives other non-singles a boost, but the singles are a bit more saturated now).

23 hours ago, Billionaire said:

#2 WW (only 1M behind Olivia now)

#22 US

#3 UK

@thatsmydemi sorry i need to summon you again to update the thread title :heart:

Edited by Carrie-is-no-1

9 minutes ago, Carrie-is-no-1 said:

#2 WW (only 1M behind Olivia now)

#22 US

#3 UK

@thatsmydemi sorry i need to summon you again to update the thread title :heart:

The US finally waking up to excellence :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.