Top Posters In This Topic

• DesiredConsternation

• Nova_23

• Cruel Summer

• JustHoran

1 minute ago, PopFan1996 said:

Wow!

How much of that was from the US? I am assuming around 200k?:duca:

I'm thinking the same. The units are largely from pure sales preorders not streaming units (it's been less than a day) so they're heavily concentrated in China (200k) and the USA (similar numbers)

2 minutes ago, DesiredConsternation said:

I'm thinking the same. The units are largely from pure sales preorders not streaming units (it's been less than a day) so they're heavily concentrated in China (200k) and the USA (similar numbers)

And when looking at her old sales, she always sells at least around 40% of the total sales in the USA. I mean, she's not very local but still more USA focused than global

Edited by PopFan1996

• ATRL Moderator

Very interesting to see how Swifties believe Republic and their numbers now when they didn’t just last week with Ariana :swan:

26 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

I’m not sure Red will be this big - I love it to death, but it’s probably not as nostalgic for the GP.

1989 could definitely be a huge collapse, though. :jonny2:

1989 is gonna smash and Red will be super acclaimed :jonny2:

I feel like the critics are gonna praise Red and 1989 to the heavens. Worried they're gonna pay Speak Now dust :rip: (and good luck to debut and reputation)

9 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Very interesting to see how Swifties believe Republic and their numbers now when they didn’t just last week with Ariana :swan:

:rip:

11 minutes ago, Marvin said:

???

Amazing numbers :clap3: 

Is Fearless a good album? I've only heard the singles I think (Love Story and You Belong With Me) and don't usually like listening to kids singing, but I ordered the vinyl and cassette of this new version so I can't wait to listen!

queen of capitalism, maybe I will finally listen to this album. I've successfully ignored her until 1989   

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, taylor__fan said:

I think they will do less, they dont have that much of nostalgia feeling because of being newer

Nah I bet 1989 will eat it up! Esp if she makes Wildest Dreans the rerecorded lead.

30 minutes ago, Marvin said:

The difference is the numbers are more plausible. Not a whole 40B gap from public numbers :zzz:

1 hour ago, RobynYoBank said:

This sounds like shipments, not sales.

also, where? 

2 hours ago, RobynYoBank said:

This sounds like shipments, not sales.

This sounds like you’re not stanning hard enough. 

I’ll be letting Taylor Nation know. :thing:

That's amazing. How much has the the original sold worldwide? 

So. Will she sell 1M USA sales when it’s all said and done in her first week? I need her to.

Taylor has sold out now on Amazon for the CD, and won't be in stock until April 17! QUEEN.

https://www.amazon.com/Fearless-Taylors-Version-2-CD/dp/B08WJQ4P8B/ref=rtpb_17?pd_rd_w=UJVG3&pf_rd_p=be844577-fee7-4bbc-8dda-083e56cc6f0d&pf_rd_r=M7D8ED5E17SWHYE03A3J&pd_rd_r=888bc11d-a33c-415f-9065-9099594fb223&pd_rd_wg=3abOy&pd_rd_i=B08WJQ4P8B&psc=1 

Also the album when I was at Target was even flying off the shelves and they had a good amount out there, but the guy at Target said they didn't have anymore in the back. So they will definitely be sold out soon at my local store.

5 hours ago, Marvin said:

It’s not hard to comprehend, sweetie. One has a pattern and clear distribution (250K china, 200K US, and she can clearly pull 50k+ elsewhere). And how about that 40B streams? Pulled out of thin air eh?

4 hours ago, Punky Rooster said:

Is Fearless a good album? I've only heard the singles I think (Love Story and You Belong With Me) and don't usually like listening to kids singing, but I ordered the vinyl and cassette of this new version so I can't wait to listen!

It's a great album.

i don't remember this.

The only # I know is positions with 42k sales US.

...Congrats to a queen!

It is not the same and I am a stan of both, but Taylor is a SELLER. Ariana has never been.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.