• Cruel Summer

• JustHoran

:clap3:The MUSIC INDUSTRY AND TITAN of the world. Others wish

9 minutes ago, Forevermore. said:

If she actually outsells Evermore.... :deadbanana2:

evermore release was butchered so badly. no physicals anywhere. a mess. :rip:

3 minutes ago, RobynYoBank said:

This sounds like shipments, not sales.

If that were the case they’d specify it. However, it’s obviously sales - the album had 200k pre-orders in China & probably around 100k (at least, est.) in the US. The album already moving 200k in China alone from post-release sales would be very possible & that’s obviously not counting sales from US and all other markets. 

Edited by Holiest Dreams

2 minutes ago, RobynYoBank said:

This sounds like shipments, not sales.

Why would they ship 500k copies only :toofunny2:. Shipments are usually done by the millions (if you're an in demand artist anyways). Three million copies of reputation were shipped in the first week in America for example.

7 minutes ago, taylor__fan said:

I think they will do less, they dont have that much of nostalgia feeling because of being newer

nah, the higher familiarity with those two + the retrospective acclaim will make them bigger :coffee:

HDD last reported Fearless' global album units at 16.6M in December 2018: 

So Fearless is now well above 17M units, maybe closer to 18M.

1 minute ago, raven said:

nah, the higher familiarity with those two + the retrospective acclaim will make them bigger :coffee:

This, not to mention 1989 did 3 million spotify streams yesterday (practically on par with folklore and evermore). The GP are hungry for it I fear.

4 minutes ago, raven said:

I’m not sure Red will be this big - I love it to death, but it’s probably not as nostalgic for the GP.

1989 could definitely be a huge collapse, though. :jonny2:

Just now, Cruel Summer said:

I’m not sure Red will be this big - I love it to death, but it’s probably not as nostalgic for the GP.

1989 could definitely be a huge collapse, though. :jonny2:

i feel like the singles off of Red have turned into classics though. like how everyone sings “22” for their 22nd bday. 

Just now, Nova_23 said:

can this do over 200k in the USA first week? 

With 500k worldwide in under a day, honestly, I don’t think it’s out of the question for it to beat evermore’s first week (330k).

She is ridiculous lol. Her power :clap3:

1 minute ago, Nova_23 said:

can this do over 200k in the USA first week? 

Considering her website store got over 130K orders from the first day of preorders until yesterday and usually 40-50% of them are physical sales... the answer is yes.

4 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

With 500k worldwide in under a day, honestly, I don’t think it’s out of the question for it to beat evermore’s first week (330k).

Just now, YellowRibbon said:

Considering her website store got over 130K orders from the first day of preorders until yesterday and usually 40-50% of them are physical sales... the answer is yes.

OMG :jonny5:I was expecting 100-200k 

Just now, Nova_23 said:

OMG :jonny5:I was expecting 100-200k 

So was I sis, I had no clue this was going to happen :jonny4:

30 minutes ago, Coklek92 said:

- 87 on Metacritic

- 500k sales in less than 24 hours

Classic album by legendary artist :WAP:

I’m screaming. She makes it look so easy.

20 minutes ago, taylor__fan said:

I think they will do less, they dont have that much of nostalgia feeling because of being newer

1989 will at least match it, but I actually have a feeling Red is going to be a major seller. The retrospective acclaim + the cult-like following that album has developed since its initial release should help it move a lot of units. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.