• Ampersand13

• Beyonnaise

• Listentoyourheart

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

It’s exactly what they deserve :jonny5:

• ATRL Moderator

That was a classic, that was a classic :jamming:

Imagine a song you released 13 years ago being a hit then and then re-releasing it 13 years later and making it a hit again :WAP: ICONS

I hope this brings their music some light. Slow Dancing deserves this too. :WAP:

I hope this becomes a hit

That's extremely impressive. IIRC, the original wasn't even serviced to radio. They should try pushing this just for *****. 

You all bash tiktok, but this wouldn't have happened if not for tiktok (and 5 iconic mums to be more precise) :cm:

wow :jonny5:

that moms thing was the best moment of tiktok :clap3:

34 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

But how? :deadbanana4:

The original is iconic to millennials and it went viral on Tik Tok. It's always been beloved by a certain age group and they always get asked about it, but they've done their best to stay away from their Disney stuff sans this song. There was a Tik Tok of a some moms with this song that got tens of millions of views and the sound clip had a lot of videos. People have wanted an updated adult version for years. 

I saw a Tik Tok of the new version last night with 400k likes already :deadbanana: 

1 minute ago, hellocory said:

The original is iconic to millennials and it went viral on Tik Tok. It's always been beloved by a certain age group and they always get asked about it, but they've done their best to stay away from their Disney stuff sans this song. There was a Tik Tok of a some moms with this song that got tens of millions of views and the sound clip had a lot of videos. People have wanted an updated adult version for years. 

I saw a Tik Tok of the new version last night with 400k likes already :deadbanana: 

Oh Tik Tok, how did I not guess :dies: good thing they make a good song viral every now and then

Im shocked

10 minutes ago, hellocory said:

oh

They’re coming :jonny: Their Renaissance has been one of the best things of the last few years, I really thought they’d stay sadly irrelevant after the 78violet mess. Their first two albums are the best Disney albums ever (especially Insomniatic, if it wasn’t released under them it could have properly smashed).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.