Most Streamed 2021 Female Albums On Spotify

FanOfPop

On 12/15/2020 at 4:49 PM, KillingYourCareer said:

Now take into consideration the streams since January 1, 2020 and the list will look very different :sistrens:

Dua would still be #1 and we love to see it. :sistrens:

KillingYourCareer

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FanOfPop

• KillingYourCareer

• gotportugal

• Rev8

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

OP updated. A lot of new entries.

Also, I counted only new tracks off of deluxe editions of album that were released in the last year (Positions, Future Nostalgia, evermore).

4 minutes ago, FanOfPop said:

Also, I counted only new tracks off of deluxe editions of album that were released in the last year (Positions, Future Nostalgia, evermore).

I don't know if this makes much sense, cause Positions and evermore weren't re releases, but just deluxes. FN was a re release which is like a new album, with 8 whole songs.

14 minutes ago, FanOfPop said:

So some FN songs don’t count for 2020 or 2021?

• 1 month later...

OP updated. I used the same figures as ChartMasters. So you won't find for example The Moonlight Edition in 2021 list, but it is added to the total of Future Nostalgia in 2020 list.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.