• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rino

• TKO

• Pop Art

• CakeLikeLG

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, TKO said:

Sweetie you know hits released 10 years ago with 500m streams exist right?  :bibliahh:

You really tried shading a flop single crossing 100m in a year when a ¨"hit" needed a decade to cross 200m. 

The excuses they will make up are comical :lmao:!! 

NOT A DECADE TO CROSS 200M 

21 minutes ago, jijie101 said:

None of Katy’s TD singles passed 500M on Spotify, so I guess they are all flops:cm:

I wonder if the OP will ever respond.

the rabid little monster fans coming for katy and making another stan war argument when this is clearly about the song reaching 100M streams. 

OT: Small Talk deserved! 

Good for her even considering the song was #1 on TTH + Katy was on the cover of the playlist and she had a vertical video for it :clap3:

1 hour ago, dreampop said:

awww what a pleasant surprise to see you in here 

OT: the best droplet did that :celestial3:

I knew I smelled a rat here

sTMkStB.gif

Edited by Rino

1 hour ago, jijie101 said:

None of Katy’s TD singles passed 500M on Spotify, so I guess they are all flops:cm:

OT: BOMB.

You made zero points since i never claimed TD singles passed 500M.

You or any other dupe posted about Paparazzi 200M because it was released in 2008  :isudumblmao:  and that makes no sense since a lot of old songs have over 200M streams, and some OOTB or TD singles have 400-300M+ streams, and the PRISM singles from 2013 singles are over 500M+

So yeah, GAGA streams are awful so don't know why you coming for anyone who has 100M streams when it took over a decade for you fave to reach 200m with one of her biggest songs.

3 hours ago, Rino said:

you Katy Perry fans are not the sharpest tools in the shed, are you? 

3 hours ago, Rino said:

Sweetie let go of the pain, your fave is a hasbeen with a dead career, the sooner you accept that the better it is for your mental health

I don't even **** with Katy like that but this is so unnecessarily rude and mean :rip: Totally uncalled for.

Edited by R.E.M.

19 minutes ago, TKO said:

You or any other dupe posted about Paparazzi 200M because it was released in 2008  :isudumblmao:  and that makes no sense since a lot of old songs have over 200M streams, and some OOTB or TD singles have 400-300M+ streams, and the PRISM singles from 2013 singles are over 500M+

So yeah, GAGA streams are awful so don't know why you coming for anyone who has 100M streams when it took over a decade for you fave to reach 200m with one of her biggest songs.

honey, I suggest you stop living in the past

it's 2020, ain't nobody got time for Katy Perry and her nearly decade old dusty songs in 2020 

just deal with it and move on god dаmn :rip:

Edited by Rino

18 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

I don't even **** with Katy like that but this is so unnecessarily rude and mean :rip: Totally uncalled for.

it's ATRL, not Be nice and kind TRL, leave if you can't take it 

Edited by Rino

19 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

She’ll enjoy her WPs :siptea: .. 

28 minutes ago, TKO said:

So you're gonna subtly shade Gaga for not having a song from 10+ years ago with 500M streams but in the same breathe are willing to look past your own fave not having any 10+ year old songs with that many streams either? :skull: And why are we acting like Gaga's old songs don't have high streams just because one finally crossed 200M? Gaga actually has more 400M+ singles and the same amount of 300M+ singles from that time period as Katy, so I don't know what you're trying to prove here. :deadbanana: We been knew Prism was bigger than ARTPOP, I'll give you that one. If you take all this to mean Gaga's streams are awful, I'm curious to hear what you think of your own fave's streams then.

Gaga (Top 5 songs from ~10+ Years Ago)

Bad Romance: 470,075,587

Poker Face: 458,555,980

Just Dance: 327,096,320

Telephone: 319,992,334

Born This Way: 257,261,041

Katy (Top 5 songs from ~10+ Years Ago)

Firework: 470,606,900

Last Friday Night: 390,860,117

I Kissed a Girl: 314,992,624

California Gurls: 313,848,059

Teenage Dream: 282,565,193

Plus, your fave literally has Top 3 smashes from that time period that haven't reached 200M, so I don't understand the continued pressedness over the #6 peaking Paparazzi taking a bit of time reaching 200M. :dies: Just say you hate Gaga and go, no need to try to twist reality and hope people believe it.

S0DnOxp.gif

7 hours ago, TKO said:

Sweetie you know hits released 10 years ago with 500m streams exist right?  :bibliahh:

You really tried shading a flop single crossing 100m in a year when a ¨"hit" needed a decade to cross 200m. 

:bibliahh:

I can't at her team KILLING "Never Really Over" for this

NRO could've been a top 10 hit for her with the right promotion and it was doing decently on radio too (almost made top 15 on airplay) before they KILLED it for Flop Talk

9 hours ago, Pop Art said:

So you're gonna subtly shade Gaga for not having a song from 10+ years ago with 500M streams but in the same breathe are willing to look past your own fave not having any 10+ year old songs with that many streams either? :skull: And why are we acting like Gaga's old songs don't have high streams just because one finally crossed 200M? Gaga actually has more 400M+ singles and the same amount of 300M+ singles from that time period as Katy, so I don't know what you're trying to prove here. :deadbanana: We been knew Prism was bigger than ARTPOP, I'll give you that one. If you take all this to mean Gaga's streams are awful, I'm curious to hear what you think of your own fave's streams then.

Gaga (Top 5 songs from ~10+ Years Ago)

Bad Romance: 470,075,587

Poker Face: 458,555,980

Just Dance: 327,096,320

Telephone: 319,992,334

Born This Way: 257,261,041

Katy (Top 5 songs from ~10+ Years Ago)

Firework: 470,606,900

Last Friday Night: 390,860,117

I Kissed a Girl: 314,992,624

California Gurls: 313,848,059

Teenage Dream: 282,565,193

Plus, your fave literally has Top 3 smashes from that time period that haven't reached 200M, so I don't understand the continued pressedness over the #6 peaking Paparazzi taking a bit of time reaching 200M. :dies: Just say you hate Gaga and go, no need to try to twist reality and hope people believe it.

S0DnOxp.gif

the TOTGA erasure, it has 2 versions with a total of 426,327,857

also E.T. has 2 versions as well with 256,847,304

Hot N Cold also has 271,463,678 which is higher than BTW but its below Katy's top 5

POM & WA are coming; too many smashes to strihm from one album so the GP has to choose their favorites

S0DnOxp.gif

5 minutes ago, Medonerpls said:

the TOTGA erasure, it has 2 versions with a total of 426,327,857

also E.T. has 2 versions as well with 256,847,304

Hot N Cold also has 271,463,678 which is higher than BTW but its below Katy's top 5

POM & WA are coming; too many smashes to strihm from one album so the GP has to choose their favorites

S0DnOxp.gif

I actually did forget about that second TOTGA version, but even with it my point stands.

Congrats Katy... these 100M songs are hard to come by for her these days :clap3:

15 hours ago, Ratviolo said:

Good for her even considering the song was #1 on TTH + Katy was on the cover of the playlist and she had a vertical video for it :clap3:

skdfhsdfjk y'all won't let the sis rest in peace

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c1ac3ac473754414d

17 hours ago, CakeLikeLG said:

Sweetie you know bombs released this year are crossing 200M in no time, right?

TKO

ot: very good for her standards :clap3:

Not really a real bomb like 911 is at 58 million. So 200m is hard

OT: This did Ok considering how bad of flop it was

17 hours ago, CakeLikeLG said:

Sweetie you know bombs released this year are crossing 200M in no time, right?

TKO

ot: very good for her standards :clap3:

Not really a real bomb like 911 is at 58 million. So 200m is hard

OT: This did Ok considering how bad of flop it was

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.