ATRL's Deal or No Deal • & The Winner Is...

Lucky#17

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lucky#17

• Henry

• Queen Conchita

• miguel

2 minutes ago, Henry said:

no deal

!

The offer has been successfully declined. Player1 will now select 2cases to open, then Player2 will select 2cases to open.

uoXs6PP.png

2 minutes ago, Henry said:

You want me to stick with these?

Just now, Lucky#17 said:

The offer has been successfully declined. Player1 will now select 2cases to open, then Player2 will select 2cases to open.

uoXs6PP.png

You want me to stick with these?

yuh

CASE9 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$75!

CASE25 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$100!

CASE14 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$0.01!

yay!!!

CASE10 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$200,000!

Your board now looks like this:

Spoiler

iCjuOtu.png

Please standby as the banker calculates your offer.

After opening 4cases, the banker offers you...

Spoiler

$146,657!

previous:

$107,394
$100,290

DEAL or NO DEAL?

You may now counter the banker's offer. You can either give me the amount straight-up within the 5minutes you're allowed, or if you need more time to figure out your counter, you can just say something along the lines of "We'll counter" & if I get that QUOTE within the 5minutes you guys will have an additional 5minutes to come up with the counter offer's amount. You will need to quote AGAIN to confirm the amount.

The two of you have 5minutes to AGREE on whether to accept/decline the offer. In order to do so successfully, one of you MUST quote the other player (the order does not matter) within the 5minutes, otherwise you will automatically accept 50% of the banker's offer. Should you say "NO DEAL", you will open 3cases next round.

Just now, Henry said:

no deal I guess

!

The offer has been successfully declined. 3cases are to be opened this round - Player1 will once again start by opening 2cases, followed by Player2 opening 1case.

iCjuOtu.png

CASE24 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$200 + "$5K BOOST" POWER!

The "$5k Boost" power would've allowed you to incase your final score/takeaway by $5,000 in the upcoming power-activated round.

THREE powers remain.

CASE17 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$1!

CASE22 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$10,000!

Spoiler

BIS414p.png

Please standby as the banker calculates your offer.

After opening 3cases, the banker offers you...

Spoiler

$214,676!

previous:

$146,657

$107,394
$100,290

DEAL or NO DEAL?

You may now counter the banker's offer. You can either give me the amount straight-up within the 5minutes you're allowed, or if you need more time to figure out your counter, you can just say something along the lines of "We'll counter" & if I get that QUOTE within the 5minutes you guys will have an additional 5minutes to come up with the counter offer's amount. You will need to quote AGAIN to confirm the amount.

The two of you have 5minutes to AGREE on whether to accept/decline the offer. In order to do so successfully, one of you MUST quote the other player (the order does not matter) within the 5minutes, otherwise you will automatically accept 50% of the banker's offer. Should you say "NO DEAL", you will open 2cases next round. (you guys're fast as hell so I'll just state the rule now that Player2 would go first opening 1case up, followed by Player1 with the other)

Just now, Henry said:

no deal :dancehall:

!

CASE8 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$25,000 + "CASE SWAP" POWER!

The "Case Swap" power would've allowed you to swap your case for another at any point in your game during the power-activated round.

TWO powers remain.

CASE18 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$400 + "DEAL BREAKER" POWER!

The "Deal Breaker" power would've allowed you to go back & accept a deal you'd just declined if you opened a case in the next round that you think would lower your next offer. This power would ONLY be able to be put to use in the power-activated round during the rounds where you only open up 1case.

ONE power remains.

Spoiler

o5lkVW1.png

After opening 2cases, the banker offers you...

Spoiler

$297,675!

previous:

$214,676

$146,657

$107,394
$100,290

DEAL or NO DEAL?

The two of you have 5minutes to AGREE on whether to accept/decline the offer. In order to do so successfully, one of you MUST quote the other player (the order does not matter) within the 5minutes, otherwise you will automatically accept 50% of the banker's offer. Should you say "NO DEAL", you will open 1case next round. (Player2 would be the only one opening a case)

I'll also point out that this is the LAST time you can accept a deal & play to win a power afterwards (only 1power remains). If you turn this deal down, the only way you could win the power is by going all the way to the end & having it in the case you finish with.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.