ATRL's Project Runway ??? FINALE RESULTS POSTED :O

ATRL Username

10 hours ago, Gay Rat Divorce said:

Mess 10 of 12 contestant not sending, yet... :rip:

I will send in 3 hours probably...I am cooking the dinner for my pets...:chick2:

Edit: More like in 3 hours more...:lakitu:

Edit2: I procrastinated so much that I didn't send...:skull:

I will just left it in before the deadline :chick1:

Edited by Jay-Zicario

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Username

• kipperskipper

• ABYSIL

• Taylucifer

omg I'll submit immediately. i have a fashion :gaygacat6: already, just give me a minute

On 9/26/2020 at 2:19 PM, Jay-Zicario said:

Mess 10 of 12 contestant not sending, yet... :rip:

I will send in 3 hours probably...I am cooking the dinner for my pets...:chick2:

Edit: More like in 3 hours more...:lakitu:

Edit2: I procrastinated so much that I didn't send...:skull:

I will just left it in before the deadline :chick1:

Plsss the updates ajskdkd 

——

Will probs send one minute before deadline like I usually do :gaygacat6: 

7 minutes ago, EriKills said:

Plsss the updates ajskdkd 

——

Will probs send one minute before deadline like I usually do :gaygacat6: 

oh its ok you dont need to send tbh :gaygacat6:

19 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

I made 3 looks this round. Selling the other 2 to anyone that hasnt sent. Dm me for inquiries 

I DMed you

19 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

I made 3 looks this round. Selling the other 2 to anyone that hasnt sent. Dm me for inquiries 

I DMed you

6 minutes ago, Gay Rat Divorce said:

Do the nudes have to be my own

Yes. But the $100 doesn’t have to be :gaygacat6:

KmFDzng.png

source.gifROUND 2: LET'S GO GET A WAVEsource.gif

@PoKiTaurus

Spoiler

l1uGTHD.png

@Taylucifer

Spoiler

For this round, I came up with this classic but fun look that evokes the softness and serenity of the seaside. 

fYXCXWj.jpg

@Tsareena

14 hours ago, Tsareena said:

BnMWnvg.jpg

For my beach look, wanted to go with an island girl vibe with the yellow, green and red color scheme with some y2k references in the styling/ design ( we love an exposed thong moment). Green knit bikini with red wide legged pants over it (also knit but loose so it has that see through effect). The yellow scarf/ hand ties just add a bit of drama to a simple look. Main inspiration for the look was definitely RIh's Jamaica knit dress from the Work music video but I also referenced a meme for the punk elements of the pants 

Hide contents

P0.jpg

tenor.gif

@PinkBox

12 hours ago, PinkBox said:

197ca65165efdc3e98496dd5bf3ab6c3.png

This look is a statement on ocean pollution! I'm coming out as an octopus crawling to the beach to get away from the TOXIC ocean. A black octopus since I'm suffering from an oil spill along with the makeup and octopus eyes. I'm wearing a veil made from plastic netting killing our sea creatures. I also have a (beautiful rhinestoned) dead fish dragging from my foot attached by dental floss (use eco-friendly floss!!!).

@kipperskipper

11 hours ago, kipperskipper said:

bU1GkZH.jpg

For this round i wanted to send something inspired by the beach. This beautiful ocean blue dress has details reminiscent to fish scales and sea shells. My model completes the look with a blue shell crown, a shimmery blue seashell clutch, and light blue sea shell heels. 

@Prisoner

10 hours ago, Prisoner said:

7nADYEC9SPcSjV7girOve5ComAXp6mWJQIpHBwL72YAFyiUEDRukW7h1HllOgZOoLvl8HEaZ5MQpdsPheUn2AAOZ8R_tTpWKnnfGszroW0Q_39s9K4MBb_c258nSKbQsZBlJnguH

here's the model Tara. she's wearing large garments so she can cover herself up immediately if she got skin irritation from the sun. but it's very light and loose and the wind can easily pass through the attire. she's wearing heels even though she's at the beach but it's only for the photoshoot 

@Rence

7 hours ago, Rence said:
  Hide contents

RUMBAAg.png

@EriKills

1 hour ago, EriKills said:

Round 2: BeachWear

02fb2dd179ddafc8192209bf9725d1b5.png

I really adore the 1950's swimwear (so many cute one piece whewww), this one in particular I really liked because it looks like it could double as a cocktail dress  :praise:. As for the accessories, since it's beach theme I think ocean, which leads me to .... PEARLS!!!! And the earrings on supermodel icon Helena have jade/seafoam color which also pairs well with the beachwear/ocean theme IMO!!!! Will she be wearing this outfit on a casual stroll along a PUBLIC beach? Gross, absolutely NOT luv :biblio: , but a casual afternoon on a billionaire's yacht? That's more like iT :-* 

Missing: @Jay-Zicario @qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq @Kylie Jenner @ughgabriel

You can submit late!!!! Just post your entry in the thread

Hi judges @clue (the remix) @Rotunda @Staryu @Not Like The Movies @Buddy!

I will post mine like in 12 hours 

I still need to decide the swimsuit

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.