• kipperskipper

• ABYSIL

• Taylucifer

7 hours ago, Jay-Zicario said:

Help!

N7YSTqh.png

we- 

7 hours ago, Gay Rat Divorce said:

I also have a (beautiful rhinestoned) dead fish dragging from my foot attached by dental floss (use eco-friendly floss!!!).

asjkssk @PinkBox I hate you :bibliahh:

jJkY173.png

Spoiler

@PoKiTaurusIt's the redemption arc. YUP. It's giving me under the sea maid in the best way. I like that you went with a dress instead of a basic bikini. I'm very pleased.

@Taylucifer: Love this overall. I am a Chanel girl at heart (LOL). Very classic, like you said, without being dusty looking.

@Tsareena: I'm beyond in love with this. The styling is top notch. The details on the pants :jonny:. The necktie :jonny:. Keep it up mama.

@PinkBox: :again: with this damn tentacle dress. CAN YOU COME UP WITH SOMETHING ELSE? But anyway, I like the approach you took.

@kipperskipper: Similar to the route Poki took. Somehow I like this a tiny bit less. It's pretty well put together, but the dress doesn't look very xxxpensive like I want it to look.

@Prisoner: Her body is RIGHT.

@Rence: I wish you went a lil gayer and a lil less single father. Still not terrible, though.

@EriKills: You're keeping with your Old Hollywood flair, but this time it actually really works. I love what you've done. The ONLY thing I'd change is the Drag 101 heel. 

SYE!!!! @Jay-Zicario @qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq @Kylie Jenner @ughgabriel

9EynOE7.png

Spoiler

poki - the dress is serving like mermaid little red riding hood without the hood idk, the alien crab thing is an interesting choice. Sandra's hair is cute, so is the eye makeup. 

Taylucifer - This is lovely, it's giving me stepmom from The Parent Trap vibes, I like it.  I Am The Danger. GIF | Gfycat

Tsareena - Love your talent and creativity!! I'm getting TLC meets Xtina/Britney performing at MTV summer beach party, a slay 

PinkBox - Love the message!! Recycle everything, save the ocean, save the WHALES!! Tentacles kinda make me feel uneasy, I love the heels though, they are a serve. Ursula GIFs | Tenor

kipperskipper - Another serve!! Gorgeous dress, everything goes well together, I love the colors, shoes look cheap tho 

Prisoner - This is the most comfortable looking outfit here, I'd definitely wear it around my pool or something, maybe ditch the black gloves

Rence - Summer king! He may be a douchebag but he can still hit it Festival Fit: The Washboard Abs of VELD Fest

EriKills - Love your throwback style, it is very cute, the colors are great. I've always liked the 50s bathing suits, they are definitely an iconic look. 

Jay-Z - The droopy see through thing is a no and the sunglasses look cheap. I do like the bathing suit color and the Amber Rose reveal at the end, slay bald queen x

13 hours ago, Jay-Zicario said:

Help!

N7YSTqh.png

These are the options? Shelve it

1 minute ago, Not Like The Movies said:

@Jay-Zicario we get tagged every single time you edit your post so yeah hehe

Suddenly I Cant Read GIFs | Tenor

Sorry for being late @Gay Rat Divorce @Buddy! @clue (the remix) @Not Like The Movies @Rotunda @Staryu

Spoiler

My entry this round will continue with the cyberpunk aesthetic

Two buns wearing these hair pins on each

Spoiler

918417707813fffbc780af6d68177d75.jpg

Sunglasses

Spoiler

73-733543_cyberpunk-sunglasses-clipart.png

A maxi skirt made of this iridescent meshy fabric (shifts between dark violet and bright pink)

Spoiler

5b3b3960f1eeb3478b911a2e-large.jpg?cache_buster=587b6f6cec96831a1e1ffff3a7665f03

Reflective silver futuristic swimsuit

Spoiler

large_3964_S__15466501c.jpg

Bright pink heels because we're a bad bitch who fights mofos but still looks hot like a Sucker Punch character

Spoiler

9cfb309fe6fcaeb1e9e94de59075595d.gif

We're adding some spikes to the back of the heel to make them match with the hair pins

Some futuristic nails ofc

Spoiler

fcd19514542b0a27117953dfec2b31c0.jpg

@PoKiTaurus: I'm really not sure what to make of this. It's definitely giving what Ariel the Mermaid would wear if she was...well...a maid. I like the colors and the makeup, and find the pattern of the dress itself interesting. It's an interesting approach, ngl. 

@Taylucifer: It's a classic look. It's not necessarily surprising in any way, but it's very well executed. 

@Tsareena: This is a serve. It's giving me Black siren in human form. Love it. 

@Pinkbox: You really threw everything but the kitchen sink at this one. I don't think the veil or the dead fish needs to be here, but otherwise this is a strong conceptual look. 

@Kipperskipper: Not sure how I feel about the crown or the clutch, but I like the dress and the shoes. I feel like the other elements kinda "cheapen" it. 

@Prisoner: It's clean, but honestly a tad too simple. I'm also not sure how I feel about the shoes. 

@Rence: If I had a dollar for every tiime I saw a straight dude in this ensemble, I'd be loaded. But it's a common look because it works.

@EriKills: Another serve. I think everything here works well. There are better shoes you could have chosen, but I'm not mad at them. 

@Jay-Zicaro: There's a lot going on here, and I don't think a lot of these pieces go together. I'll have to think on it. 

@Ughgabriel Plz don't divide every element in its own spoiler. Regardless, this outfit kinda reminds me of the mean girls from My Life As A Teenage Robot. I'm not sure if all of the elements work together, because some parts look cheap while other parts look expensive. The contrast is kinda hard to get past. I like the concept though. 

Edited by Rotunda

@PoKiTaurus: I mean, it's a step above whatever you submitted last round. Still trending on tacky, and what is that on her back?

@Taylucifer: Hm yeah this is cute. I do see why you chose those slippers, but I think a pink heel would've worked better IMO. Still a cute look, though!

@Tsareena: Yeah stomping on our necks AGAIN as you should! It's great, love the influence and overall look.

@PinkBox: :rip: I like how you went in a completely different direction. While I think it's BUSY I do appreciate you doing something completely different from everyone else who went for a clear beach/mermaid inspired look.

@kipperskipper: Again, it's cute but it's tacky. The crown, the clutch and even the shoes bring it there for me. The dress is really pretty, though! Yay!

@Prisoner: [REDACTED]

@Rence: It's boring for me.

@EriKills: This is great tbh. Love the pops of color (though i would've chosen a different heel personally) and the 50s pin-up theme is great.

@Jay-Zicario: Way too boring/basic for me. Please delete this damn dusty site yall keep using.

@Buddy! you kinda ignored my look but idk if that means that you just hated it that much fjdvhs

sorry y'all, not doing reviews this round (school has me so busy this week) , but I am sending my rankings! 

@ughgabriel Plz don't divide every element in its own spoiler. [2] I really like the concept and the colors you used, I don't care of the image you used as the skirt material, w/e she's wearing does not look flattering. The glasses remind me of a Pokemon villain :heart2: 

was gonna choose a pink heel but it’s kinda not appropriate for a seaside theme :michael:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.