Song of the Season 3 ? WINNER ANNOUNCED (pg. 137)

ughgabriel

17 minutes ago, ProPopGirlStan said:

soon ?? I'll try to find time this week. I'm a programmer, so I'm always busy :monkey:

i know how u feel hun :date2: hope u can find time this week :party:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ughgabriel

• Hug

• fountain

• Rence

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

i know how u feel hun :date2: hope u can find time this week :party:

Is that you in your pfp? Also, we love a 1==1

2 minutes ago, ProPopGirlStan said:

Is that you in your pfp? Also, we love a 1==1

It's Bright from Thailand which stars in 2gether the series (a gay-themed TV series you can watch on YouTube) :fan: (more here: https://www.instagram.com/bbrightvc)

OT: 

i'm planning on doing a Chromatica-themed album :fan: tho from the previous PH seasons, I'm lucky if I get into challenge #5. It's gonna come as an EP, i fear :fan: 

So what genre(s) do you guys imagine your entry this week to be? (or if for some reason you already made the song, what genre is it? :gaycat5:)

I'm imagining mine to be a sort of down-tempo city pop-style song that leans closer to the jazz influences of the genre but would probably have some hints of disco thrown in.

8 minutes ago, Hug said:

So what genre(s) do you guys imagine your entry this week to be? (or if for some reason you already made the song, what genre is it? :gaycat5:)

I'm imagining mine to be a sort of down-tempo city pop-style song that leans closer to the jazz influences of the genre but would probably have some hints of disco thrown in.

well, whenever I write, I often have melodies to them already when I'm done, so I can tell that mine is a chill bop pop song. :fan: Chorus goes very hard pop tho :fan: 

25 minutes ago, Hug said:

I imagined mine as a fast, pop-y rock sounding song.

----

Actually wanna change my planet to Venus :lakitu:

What nefarious purpose does gabe have with collecting our answers for the question? :confused:

Omg is it too late to join? 

43 minutes ago, TROPICUM said:

Omg is it too late to join? 

no of course not. there's still like 2 days to the deadline for round 1!

about to open logic and pretend like I'm going to make any headway with production ?

also yeah lyrics are done lol

28 minutes ago, Prisoner said:

no of course not. there's still like 2 days to the deadline for round 1!

Oh, work! So I still have a chance to participate?

4 minutes ago, ProPopGirlStan said:

Oh, work! So I still have a chance to participate?

yes of course. you can submit anytime before the 28th. and you can always check the countdown in the R1 challenge post ughgabriel made  ?

2 minutes ago, Prisoner said:

yes of course. you can submit anytime before the 28th. and you can always check the countdown in the R1 challenge post ughgabriel made  ?

Thank you dahhling! I’m going to get several bottles of champagne, to invoke the spirit that is my godmother; we love a ballad5dffe7dc355b558bdf60779a1b040e01.gif

Just now, ProPopGirlStan said:

Thank you dahhling! I’m going to get several bottles of champagne, to invoke the spirit that is my godmother; we love a ballad5dffe7dc355b558bdf60779a1b040e01.gif

werk. i sense a hit already!

5dffe7dc355b558bdf60779a1b040e01.gif

7 hours ago, Hug said:

my RencePop could mean anything :gaygacat6:

i need motivation help

2 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

here ya go :) 

i knew someone was gonna post this shdlka

My concept is ???? but the song is ME! sooo

whew I made a partial instrumental today :katie2:it's pretty ****ty and very hollow in places but I'm happy with my progress! a bop

BTW my fav planet is Jupiter!

Thanks to everyone who has been commenting what their favorite planet, star, moon, astral body is <3

DEADLINE IN 44+ HOURS! Can't wait to read your songs! :heart:

4 hours ago, ughgabriel said:

Thanks to everyone who has been commenting what their favorite planet, star, moon, astral body is <3

DEADLINE IN 44+ HOURS! Can't wait to read your songs! :heart:

The way I thought you were reading as you went. I could still change my entry completely and you would be none the wiser! :wap:

5 hours ago, Hug said:

The way I thought you were reading as you went. I could still change my entry completely and you would be none the wiser! :wap:

Well I am actually going to start reading them today but of course if you want to change something and resubmit before the deadline, it’s completely fine <3

5 hours ago, Hug said:

Well I am actually going to start reading them today but of course if you want to change something and resubmit before the deadline, it’s completely fine <3

So, i'm writing a song too! Let's see if I can finish it before the deadline 

Spoiler

oyZOr1c.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.