• luckystrike

• miguel

• touya kinomoto

• Auburn

24 minutes ago, thecptz said:

whats going on

PTE!

2 hours ago, Hug said:

If I had to bargain a guess, she's acting like a bad Katy Perry so that people go "okay Katy :toofunny3:" and leave him alone.

That’s what you may have done though, and you could’ve had Anthem (who hopped onto LGBTQHAHSGG’s lynch right after you said it) come in to mention Katy’s role so people wouldn’t actually end up lynching you :celestial5: it might be productive to lynch today though just to figure stuff out so hm

I think any sudden bandwagon this early in the game is gonna look sus, idk if there’s anything solid to go off just yet, (tho the Anthem suspicions might be something too?)

idk

Going Lynch LGBTQ+ for now I guess 

the game just started 

so for No Lynch 

Honestly. With Hug causing this much of a mess on the first day, pull the same "I didn't really want to play" nonsense, but not being able to pull out a power and back it up....

Actually.... Lynch Hug

Gonna go with Lynch Anthem.

Reasons being

1. I don't want to make the sudden wagons too easy and hope more people will speak up why for later evidence in future votes

2. Switching so easily from No Lynch after being one of the few and earliest people to explain the advantages of No Lynch seems weird.

3. As Sanguine said, one of the first to hop onto the LGBT(the rest) wagon. 

Vote Tally:

No Lynch (7) - wondy, Navyofbadgals, Daylight, diogozsz, Speezy, Sanguine, Not Like The Movies

LGBTQI+ (7) Hug, touya kinomoto, Anthem, Staryu, Overprotected, EriKills, Alena

Hug (1) - Witch Privilege

wondy (1) - LGBTQI+

disruptive (1) - Touch It

touya kinomoto (1) - disruptive

Anthem (1) - Chiidish

14~ hours left to vote or change your vote.  

Edited by luckystrike

So y'all are voting for f*g because they made it seem like they were the jester to not get votes, but they actually aren't the jester?

I'm confused.

2 minutes ago, Witch Privilege said:

So y'all are voting for f*g because they made it seem like they were the jester to not get votes, but they actually aren't the jester?

I'm confused.

There are no informed decisions on Day 1, no matter who you lynch. Literally any conspiracy theory is better than "Well SOMEONE has to die so..." If anyone else wants to offer up their reasons as to why we should keep LGBT and vote for someone else, go for it.

1 hour ago, Sanguine said:

PTE!

That’s what you may have done though, and you could’ve had Anthem (who hopped onto LGBTQHAHSGG’s lynch right after you said it) come in to mention Katy’s role so people wouldn’t actually end up lynching you :celestial5: it might be productive to lynch today though just to figure stuff out so hm

I mean yeah sure I could be Katy. Any of us could be Katy, with equal likelihood. Such is a disadvantage of blind voting, but there are people in favor of it on Day 1, so what can you do? If we have to vote for someone, I made my case for who I think that someone should be.

I never saw Hug scramble like this last game when he was up for lynching.

Hug is definitely mafia this time. He was able to play it cool last game knowing that he was town, but this is different.

48 minutes ago, Hug said:

I mean yeah sure I could be Katy. Any of us could be Katy, with equal likelihood. Such is a disadvantage of blind voting, but there are people in favor of it on Day 1, so what can you do? If we have to vote for someone, I made my case for who I think that someone should be.

No I was saying I think you're Mafia!

9 minutes ago, Witch Privilege said:

I never saw Hug scramble like this last game when he was up for lynching.

Hug is definitely mafia this time. He was able to play it cool last game knowing that he was town, but this is different.

Agreed, and it's interesting how the initial people who "suspected" him scattered and changed their votes to LGBTQWTYUIOP

Lynch Hug

LGBT+
Witch Privilege
Sanguine

Just for future reference when town is looking for people to lynch after I'm gone

Tho I'm guessing LGBT+ is getting lynched today regardless so we can ignore that :mandown:

10 minutes ago, Hug said:

LGBT+
Witch Privilege
Sanguine

Just for future reference when town is looking for people to lynch after I'm gone

You didn't seem this focused on who lynched you when you were asking for it, despite us giving reasoning for why it makes sense you would be mafia (unlike one person who lynched you just because you said to, without further inclination). Because you knew your fellow mafia would just unlynch you after?

16 minutes ago, Hug said:

LGBT+
Witch Privilege
Sanguine

If you're mafia, this is going to be so great to bring up.

6 minutes ago, Hug said:

No, I didn't care because I didn't wanna play.

0d346f46368ece4075a682934e423ab6.png

@luckystrike

you shouldn’t have signed up if you were gonna do this, if you really didn’t want to play I didn’t really need your pity sign up 

Hug has been disqualified for posting a picture of his role. Any votes for him must be changed, and well tagging y’all to let you know too

~12 hours left to vote 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.