Pop Girl Mafia | MAFIA AND KATY WIN!

luckystrike

I lean towards No lynch at this stage since chances are higher we get it wrong and lynch a townie than not 

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• luckystrike

• miguel

• touya kinomoto

• Auburn

3 minutes ago, LGBTQQ2SIAAAP+ said:

Didn't ask

emote.png

:wap:  ??? ???? ???? ??? ??? ????? )

... what the **** is going on????  @touya kinomoto you seeing this No Lynch shiet after the lashings almost 5 games in a row :monkey:

I'm here for lunching someone given that last szn the bandwagon list was quite useful :giraffe:

6 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

I'm here for lunching someone given that last szn the bandwagon list was quite useful :giraffe:

What’d you have for lunch? I’m eating an apple 

Just now, Rotunda said:

What’d you have for lunch? I’m eating an apple 

skinny

I had some rice :giraffe:

2 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

Lunch rotunda that was a very off topic question

Bitch it’s not my fault you can’t spell. 

I think I dislike miguel the most out of everyone on the cast so I will be lynching him. enjoy all ur theories and stuff today I will not be reading anything bc im lazy. thank u.

lynch disruptive

2 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

Lunch rotunda that was a very off topic question

Bitch it’s not my fault you can’t spell. 

1 hour ago, Chiidish said:

... what the **** is going on????  @touya kinomoto you seeing this No Lynch shiet after the lashings almost 5 games in a row :monkey:

I actually agree with you. I remember voting me off for being the only one to vote for no lynch in the beginning. Turns out they were to do so. With that being said, I vote to lynch Hug.

2 hours ago, disruptive said:

not you trying to drag this feud back into another game :rip: 

Wouldn't it be fun if he was actually mafia, though? A reverse warholian experience.

Lynch Hug

Only signed up so lucky could meet his quota anyway. I don't mind being first out.

11 minutes ago, Hug said:

Lynch Hug

Only signed up so lucky could meet his quota anyway. I don't mind being first out.

I hate you so much. :lmao:

17 minutes ago, Hug said:

Lynch Hug

giphy.gif

Lynching Hug seems pointless... I doubt he would have been given a relevant role and then just ask to be lynched right away. :rip:

11 minutes ago, Guero said:

Lynching Hug seems pointless... I doubt he would have been given a relevant role and then just ask to be lynched right away. :rip:

Alternatively, if my role isn't of much consequence, it doesn't matter if I'm town or not.

I just can't be asked to defend myself when the basis of being lynched is that people want someone to go for information. If it has to be me, fine, I didn't want to play regardless. :skull:

Lemme clarify what I said in my last post: assuming my role is of little consequence, you'd stand to gain more from lynching me than no lynch. We can also assume that I wouldn't be to defeated immediately if I had an important role.

1 hour ago, Hug said:

Lynch Hug

No lynch.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.