• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• luckystrike

• miguel

• touya kinomoto

• Auburn

2 minutes ago, Fruity said:

Also the cancelled girls are all sat cute in a discord chatting with each other about who they think is what role, sharing ideas and stuff... that gives them such an advantage over the town to actually recruit Lana :lakitu:

I agree with that, I was basically the Taylor last season (Captain America searching Bucky) and got killed before I could make them join town :dies: I definitely felt the struggle of having to get the one person right in a 20+ players list with no clue whatsoever 

8 minutes ago, EriKills said:

I’m sure mafia members were READY with their “told you so!!!” posts huh 

told you so!!!

1 minute ago, Daylight said:

I agree with that, I was basically the Taylor last season (Captain America searching Bucky) and got killed before I could make them join town :dies: I definitely felt the struggle of having to get the one person right in a 20+ players list with no clue whatsoever 

Tea, it's extremely difficult for that person who now can relax a little bit and just focus on their 3 night time save stocks.

Imo the reason mafia can sometimes be so effective with their triple kills (even when the town was clueless about those roles) is because there's literally so many mafia all picking up on details and stuff and sharing it in a group chat. None of the town have that benefit (we're all working alone, which is kind of boring in comparison), so you miss so much of the detail.

At least it's not a townie :rip:

26 minutes ago, Fruity said:

Tea, it's extremely difficult for that person who now can relax a little bit and just focus on their 3 night time save stocks.

Imo the reason mafia can sometimes be so effective with their triple kills (even when the town was clueless about those roles) is because there's literally so many mafia all picking up on details and stuff and sharing it in a group chat. None of the town have that benefit (we're all working alone, which is kind of boring in comparison), so you miss so much of the detail.

Tea and sometimes the reason why mafia gets so many kills is because some of the townies, especially the ones with the more useful roles, are not active. :toofunny3:

we could do much better!!!!!

3 hours ago, LGBTQQ2SIAAAP+ said:

you get what chu deserve!

I’m ending night 1 hour earlier cause I ****ed up by making it end at 4 am for me kii so 20ish minutes left

23 minutes ago, luckystrike said:

I’m ending night 1 hour earlier cause I ****ed up by making it end at 4 am for me kii so 20ish minutes left

PTR then :celestial5:

well

Qc41WjP.png

Night 1 Events

Marina is working on her 5th studio album, she has been making desperate calls to some girls asking them to collaborate with them, but none of them want to after seeing the trainwreck that Love + Fear was. In her desperation, Marina decides to  take to Instagram to post the following Notes app statement: 

5VhQgFb.jpg

Meanwhile, Camila Cabello was sitting at home very bored, she felt like starting some **** but she was already too canceled for her own good. She decided to call one of her good friends, Demi Lovato, for help

- “Hey Demi girl, what’s up? I feel like ruining someone’s career tonight. Do you still have that hacker friend’s number?”

- “Yes girl let’s start some ****, I can totally help you, who are we targeting today?

- “Just wait and see...”

Hours later, the following tweet surfaced online...

06cHsFg.jpg

Hours later, Marina takes to Instagram again to post the following screenshot with the caption “you’re the first bitch, more who have tore me down will be exposed...”

ktimiJs.jpg

Witch Privilege’s doorbell rings, she walks to the door and opens to find a package in the doorstep, with no returning address and no one around. She grabs it, it’s heavy, and she takes it inside. Right when she opens it, a huge anaconda jumps out and bites her in the neck, poisoning her immediately. The snake slithers away and out the garden door, as Witch runs to her phone to call for help, only to find out it has been hacked and all of her socials have been removed, and her phone has no signal. She collapses in pain and tries to scream but she only hears her echo in her empty mansion... the poison starts to slowly run through her body as she lies on the floor completely immobile. 

@Fruity has been killed by the Mafia. His role was...

Spoiler

Z996TMQ.png

Beyoncé - Town

At the end of the day phase, you can save the main lynch candidate from being lynched if you suspect they are innocent. 1 stock only.

@Anthem has been killed by Marina. His role was...

Spoiler

65WwigQ.png

Selena Gomez - Town

(Revival) - You may revive a dead player. 1 stock only.

@Witch Privilege has been poisoned by Nicki Minaj and silenced by Azealia Banks. He can’t talk during this day phase and he will die at the end of the following night phase.

The jailer has been roleblocked tonight. 

Day 2 starts now. You have 22 hours to cast a valid lynch vote. (I made it two hours shorter because it was too late for me sorry kii)

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20200817T01&p0=155&msg=Day+2+ends&font=cursive

Unpost the results :rip: We’re going to pretend that never happened 

i- poor witch

oops accidentally tagged LGBTQ+ sorry sis you’re dead I forgot to remove you from the tag list 

Just now, w̯̝̰̳̤͑̅̾̈́̓̾͘͘͡͝ondy said:

lynch luckystrike y'all, i have a good feeling

:bibliahh:

:deadbanana: terrible

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.