STOP IT with the (Insert Act) During (Artist) Concert Threads

Pop Girl Mafia | MAFIA AND KATY WIN!

luckystrike

4 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

I agree with your thoughts. But this is the reason why we need to vote first day. It's the only way we can identify mafia from their voting patterns. I was a strong advocate of no lynch on first day but I realized we will just go to the second day without any information but one man down already.

I guess I can get behind this + Fruity said the same tea so

Lynch LGBTQ+

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• luckystrike

• miguel

• touya kinomoto

• Auburn

49 minutes ago, Guero said:

people are voting for Max because he’s a troll when he always acts like one though? :skull: 

this is SO humiliating

So the 2 bandwagons so far are Max and No Lynch. 

11 vs 9

i just don’t see the purpose in a no lynch nnnn.

noah fence but if you're signing up for a game, the least you could do is to take it seriously

do you know how insulting it is for a host when people to join your game just to troll or cause chaos

some tea will be exposed when the day ends

Lynch Fruity

same reason I said on the last page x

I think I said this but LGBT trolling is just a persona...he actually plays this game very seriously and usually comes in clutch at some point if town. 

Voting for him because we actually do get more information on this case from a Lynch. 

1 hour ago, Auburn said:

Lynch Fruity

same reason I said on the last page x

Girl I literally was just making a point about town tactics which has been co-signed by multiple other players, I didn't chose today's bandwagon.

36 minutes ago, Chiidish said:

I think I said this but LGBT trolling is just a persona...he actually plays this game very seriously and usually comes in clutch at some point if town. 

Voting for him because we actually do get more information on this case from a Lynch. 

Yeh agree on both points.

Yeah, nnnnn LGBT just got unlucky this day phase. Hug causing D1 chaos again, kind of stanning :skull:

Hate seeing spelling and grammar errors in my posts and not being able to correct them :skull: 

Qc41WjP.png

Day 1 Results

LGBTQI+ has been lynched, his role was...

Spoiler

TUJDzjf.png

Lana Del Rey - 3P

(When The World Was At War We Kept Dancing) - Your only goal is to survive until the end, however, if you receive a call from Taylor Swift, you will join the Main Pop Girls, and if Azealia Banks shows up at your house, you will join the Canceled Girls.

Voting Tally

Spoiler

LGBTQI+ (14) - touya kinomoto, Anthem, Staryu, Overprotected, EriKills, Alena, Sanguine, Navyofbadgals, Witch Privilege, Fruity, Daylight, Prison, Chiidish, Rence

No Lynch (10) - wondy, diogozsz, Speezy, Not Like The Movies, Rotunda, TeenageDreaming, thecptz, Kylie Jenner, LGBTQI+, Guero

disruptive (1) - Touch It

touya kinomoto (1) - disruptive

Fruity (1) - Auburn 

Night 1 starts now. You have 12 hours to send me any action of your choice. 

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20200816T04&p0=155&msg=Night+ends+&font=cursive

sksks and they were supposed to survive til the end 

Welp not too bad for the first day I think but could’ve been so much better too :deadbanana:

2 minutes ago, w̯̝̰̳̤͑̅̾̈́̓̾͘͘͡͝ondy said:

So we killed the survivor, no bueno :shakeno:

Well it's not really a bad outcome tbh? It's kind of completely neutral (since he could've joined either team) if not a good one, because the 3P kinda just serve to confuse the town.

Well she could've been mafia so not an important loss I'd say :sistrens:

1 minute ago, Fruity said:

Well it's not really a bad outcome tbh? It's kind of completely neutral (since he could've joined either team) if not a good one, because the 3P kinda just serve to confuse the town.

tru and he did intially vote for me so

You Get What You Fucking Deserve | Know Your Meme

4 minutes ago, Auburn said:

:cm:  

I’m sure mafia members were READY with their “told you so!!!” posts huh 

That’s actually not bad considering Lana could have easily worked against town to benefit themselves or even outright joined mafia

Also the cancelled girls are all sat cute in a discord chatting with each other about who they think is what role, sharing ideas and stuff... that gives them such an advantage over the town to actually recruit Lana :lakitu:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.