Vanishing Letters ☄️ | Winner revealed! (pg. 142)

miguel

2 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Terrible time wont be there x

i ask?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miguel

• thecptz

• Navyofbadgals

• ughgabriel

5 minutes ago, disruptive said:

i ask?

you ask what?

• ATRL Moderator

dN3PQdL.png

ROUND 2

Hello ladies xx

I am back from my electrical issues!!

What a strong round to come back to!

GROUP 1

Spoiler
  • You're Not The One - this was cute, i've never rly listened to Sky before but I might check her out (too bad she has like 5 songs LOL)... overall a bit forgettable after listening to the other entries
  • Who's Gonna Save You Now? - one of my top half from SAWAYAMA <3 we love the lyricism yes we do
  • Chun-Li - one of Nicki's only clever songs in the last few years honestly
  • What You Waiting For? - a bit of a classic... yes it can be seen as annoying, but i for one enjoy it quite a bit
  • Vibe. - the best choice from that jojo album methinks, loves it
  • Broken-Hearted Girl - this was physically painful to listen to... hope you're going home
  • Too Little, Too Late - yassss a classic (2003 version better than 2018 version tho)
  • Comme Des Garcons (Like The Boys) - ur lucky i've listened to this many times since january, because at first i thought it was rina's first real bomb of a song... but it is now quite iconic to me
  • Schoolin' Life - absolutely!! this is such an anthem and ty for reminding me it exists
  • Oops!... I Did It Again - i am SUCH a sucker for turn of the century pop and key changes xx
  • F**ckin' Perfect - this song should have stayed in the previous decade
  • Drownded World / Substitute For Love - did this go anywhere? no it did not
  • That's The Way Love Goes - inoffensive
  • First Love / Late Spring - another kind of bland song but the production was kinda cute
  • Holiday / Boulevard of Broken Dreams - a rock classique tbh... boulevard >>> holiday

GROUP 2

Spoiler
  • Right Here (Departed) - i really enjoyed this!
  • Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) - pure pop fun... ur getting a cute ranking from me
  • Knew Better / Forever Boy - this has always been middle of the pack for me on dangerous woman. it's nice
  • Where's The Catch? - there were moments that i did enjoy in this, but others that were just not it
  • I Don't Even Smoke Weed - i just was introduced to this gurl in ASC and honestly this song is boring compared to the one miguel showed me
  • Kill V. Maim - i like some grimes songs and this is not one i like
  • ...Baby One More Time - absolute classic... i am SUCH a sucker for turn of the century pop and key changes xx [2]
  • haaAakkKKK!!! - this falls to the wayside amongst these other songs
  • Hold On, We're Going Home - enjoyable!!
  • I'm A Ruin - i think this is marina's best song honestly. a masterpiece. art. stunning.
  • Ain't It Fun - whew i forgot how good this song is. the messaging hits you more and more the older u get
  • Garden (Say It Like Dat) - kind of bland to me
  • What Do I Tell My Friends? - i am a big fan of bree. i think she could blow up tbh!! this song is fab
  • What's Your Pleasure? - very cute song and a cute album... however i will say that i find it to be a bit non-distinct

@Element girl I’m gonna make your power go out again ???????????

@Element girl I’m gonna make your power go out again ??????????? [2]

Edited by touya kinomoto

• ATRL Moderator
13 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

@Element girl I’m gonna make your power go out again ???????????

+3

The way element dragged me 

emote.png

love Element best judge perhaps

• ATRL Moderator

wow the controversy

Hello, results in a few minutes! Get in!

I also wanted to let y'all know that, like last season, your season average will be weighed in the finale. It probably won't be in the same way and will likely weigh less then last season, but will be a factor in the finale nonetheless. I'm letting y'all know this in case you want to change your gameplay based on this.

Just now, disruptive said:

Next page for results, which group should I reveal first?

group 1, you started with group 2 last round :squint:

1 minute ago, disruptive said:

I also wanted to let y'all know that, like last season, your season average will be weighed in the finale. It probably won't be in the same way and will likely weigh less then last season, but will be a factor in the finale nonetheless. I'm letting y'all know this in case you want to change your gameplay based on this.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.