• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• touya kinomoto

• thecptz

• boys

Honetly, I fear for the worst this round. There are very good entries, I get that Netta's isn't the best. Though I don't think I did the worst.

12 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Honetly, I fear for the worst this round. There are very good entries, I get that Netta's isn't the best. Though I don't think I did the worst.

who do you think did the worst?

LRZ35HU.gif

Spoiler

boys | Olivia Palermo – This kinda looks like a serve with the way it flows, I love flowy fabric in general. I love the striking red too. I’m not sure about what looks like lace sleeves and the shoes look kinda brown? Idk if it’s the lighting, but it’s not very cute. Overall, I like it a lot and it’s a step up (even though I do kinda miss your unique entries now kii!!!!)

disruptive | Post Malone – This is okay, I mean, the suits in bold colors with silver detailing was cute for the first rounds, but it’s starting to become much of the same except it looks cheaper. You still already exceeded expectations though!!!

Overprotected | Nicole Kidman – This is cute… it’s kind of just a gown with nothing special or unique about it. With the way she has her leg exposed, I would’ve preferred a pump more than the 10 ankle straps, it’s kind of taking me out of the fantasy of her serving LEGS. But she looks great, v pretty! (Note : I came back after doing the other looks, this was nice, but really too simple compared to the other girls)

kipperskipper | Cindy Bruna – This is cute, I definitely preferred last round’s entry since it had a more unique shape and look to it, whereas this is a very classic look. The fabric looks a tiny bit cheap and why does the left boob part have less fabric than the right boob? As;kasd, she still looks amazing though! I’m just super nitpicking.

DevonRoars | Naomi Smalls – I’m kind of not sure how I feel about this. On one hand, I lowkey hate cowboy looks with the chaps and the hat and all. On the other hand, there are A LOT of gowns this round and this was definitely refreshing since it was different and I love the red color with that gold. Overall, I’d say I like it! (note : I came back to this look after doing my critiques and hate was a strong word, I like it the more I see it)

Taylucifer | Naomi Campbell – This is very pretty, a classic gown. I’m not too excited about this, but I like it, I think it’s a very nice look. And the sparkle makes it less boring. She maybe would’ve benefited from a necklace or a headpiece or something.

Astronomy | Blake Lively – Damn ma, the step UP asldjaklasd I did NOT expect this after last round’s entry. I love how extra it is, but what I like the most is how the look is all tied together, from the pattern of the train, to the silver on the body to the crown. I live.

Guero | Rihanna – We’ve seen this look HOW many times? It’s cute, it’s kind of… just there. Like lich rally just a piece of fabric all around. It’s not bad by any means, but it just doesn’t really do anything for me.

luckystrike | Violet Chachki – I like this a lot from the waist up. From the waist down, it just looks very awkward and… I’m just not sure about the shape, the layers piling onto each other like that.

Not Like the Movies | Zendaya – I’m sorry I kinda hate it. First of all, I don’t like the shade of red. Second of all, the pattern is ugly. Third of all, the bottom of the dress is like Violet’s (which I didn’t like), but cheaper and sadder looking.

Element | Sasha Luss – Okay werk, I’m not TOO sure what’s happening here because of the angle. So it’s pants but like, is that an accessory like a boa or is it part of the look? From what I see, I like the jumpsuit (if that’s what it is?). It’s cute from this specific photo I guess!

touya kinomoto | Gigi Hadid – Now what the hell is happening here? It really looks like they ran out of fabric from the right side, then made a quarter of a look from another fabric they had and desperately tried to attach the first to the second part. Actually, I’m CERTAIN that’s what happened. Would’ve liked bracelets or something too x

Rotunda | Trinity the Tuck – Absolutely, YES. I love all the colors together, the rose theme going on, the hourglass shape. Idk about the gloves, but overall, I think she looks great.

Tsareena | Jaida Essence Hall – This is cute, it isn’t bad by any means, but I don’t really like the pattern on the dress. I don’t really have much to say other than that, it’s pretty and just… kinda there.

Invisibility | Iman – It’s kind of tacky… but a good kind of tacky, it’s definitely more inch resting that just a simple gown and I think it’s well-done.

Staryu | Leonie Hanne – I definitely appreciate that it’s different from everyone else… but it’s also pretty simple. I’m not really getting HIGH FASHION from this, I can kinda find this look in the streets. But she still looks good and it’s a well put together look, it’s not bad at all.

Dom | Miranda Kerr – Okay, she’s very pretty. It’s kind of just a piece of fabric on her though? There’s like no fit at all, it’s just a piece of fabric hanging from her neck.

Dessy | Megan Fox – Ok werk, this is another example of piece of fabric, but not as lazy as other looks. The fabric looks kinda cheap and the color is not that cute.

Mr. Duff | Halsey – The fit is definitely a no. Again, it’s one of those looks that are just there, but it’s not like… UGLY. I like the color.

Moonlightbae | JLo – Oh no, absolutely not. The lips are horrendous, the fabric looks very cheap, it’s too sheer. All around, not great.

Thecptz | Araya A. Hargate – Erm………. Well this was definitely a risk. One that didn’t pay off because the boob part is really bad and the shoulders too. I’m not a fan.

Pedro | Netta Barzilai – I’m not a fan of the mix of fabrics, especially the boob part. It’s just kind of too messy for me overall.

@boys @disruptive @Overprotected @kipperskipper @DevonRoars @Taylucifer @Astronomy @Guero @luckystrike 

@Not Like The Movies @Element @touya kinomoto @Rotunda @Tsareena @Invisibility @Staryu @Dom

@Dessy @Mr. Duff @Moonlightbae @thecptz @Pedro

LRZ35HU.gif

Spoiler
boys | Olivia Palermo – It's fine. Not the best thing I've ever seen, and definitely not the worst.

disruptive | Post Malone – It's alright. I'm starting to think that once you see one Post suit you've seen them all. He has a signature style that he pulls off well, but idk how well he's gonna do in a game like this.

Overprotected | Nicole Kidman – Gorgeous gown. Possibly her best red carpet moment in recent years.

kipperskipper | Cindy Bruna – Very boring, but it's not bad.

DevonRoars | Naomi Smalls – Very cool. I wish we had a photo of the look from top to bottom, but I'm pretty sure these were the best photos that are out there.

Taylucifer | Naomi Campbell – Goooorgeous.

Astronomy | Blake Lively – Didn't really love this Met Gala theme, it felt like a lot of the same. But this dress is incredible nonetheless.

Guero | Rihanna – 

It's fine, but you couldn't search for sumn else? She probably didn't have anything better but ugh...

luckystrike | Violet Chachki – YUP. This is so stunning. I love the fact that it's a more modest dress but you still get the shape of the corset and the breasts. WHEWWWWW.

Not Like the Movies | Zendaya – The bargain version of Violet's look. Jk. It's very nice.

Element | Sasha Luss – It's alright-ish. Definitely not one of my favorites of the batch. It's very dancer costume catalog.

touya kinomoto | Gigi Hadid – This is soooo weird. I don't even know what to say. It looks super cheap. The strap? I'm so confused.

Rotunda | Trinity the Tuck – Oh.... YES MA'AM.

Tsareena | Jaida Essence Hall – Oh.... NO MA'AM. The cheap looking giraffe fabric. The nude centerpiece. I didn't like this one bit on the episode. Have no clue how she won this challenge over Crystal tbh!!!!

Invisibility | Iman – Erm. It's a lot. From the waist down I like it, but I wish they'd done sumn different on the top.

Staryu | Leonie Hanne – YESSS. This street vibe. Very cool with the boots.

Dom | Miranda Kerr – This is simple done great imo.

Dessy | Megan Fox – It's okay. It's very 2012 if that makes any sense.

Mr. Duff | Halsey – Meh. It's alright. Borderline cheap looking.

moonlightbae | JLo – Kinda cool? And I'm surprised I like it? The only thing I'd change is those panels toward the bottom.

thecptz | Araya A. Hargate – I'm feeling this. It's kinda giving me abstract art or sumn :thing:.

Pedro | Netta Barzilai – Sure.

jk

Spoiler

This is horrendous.

Pinkbox tasteless 

51 minutes ago, boys said:

not yall asking to be ranked LOW by trying to bully the judge

yall bully the judges eyes with those UGLY looks you send them every round

21 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

(even though I do kinda miss your unique entries now kii!!!!)

pls the way yall switch! :kii6:

nnn i should have just repeated this entry from two seasons ago

Spoiler

gigi-hadid-in-a-red-deep-v-high-slit-gow

3 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

Hide contents

Gigi-Hadid-Red-Tommy-Hilfiger-Outfit-Sep

I would've preferred this its much more stylish and interesting to look at

26 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

yall bully the judges eyes with those UGLY looks you send them every round

T

1 minute ago, luckystrike said:

ugh PinkBox is just so fat fire him 

The SWITCH from R1 like a F**

40 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

Reveal hidden contents

I'm pretty sure the look you used was used.. in 4 or 5.. I don't remember the placement, but I would have sent this:

DsuPJE1XcAAhKat?format=jpg&name=900x900

Spoiler

messika-move-red-campaign-gigi-hadid-banniere.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

DsuPHFLXoAA5LWw?format=jpg&name=900x900

it was jewelry campaign so there aren't super HQ of the actual look.

52 minutes ago, boys said:

Gigi-Hadid-Red-Tommy-Hilfiger-Outfit-Sep

I would've preferred this its much more stylish and interesting to look at

12 minutes ago, DevonRoars said:

I'm pretty sure the look you used was used.. in 4 or 5.. I don't remember the placement, but I would have sent this:

DsuPJE1XcAAhKat?format=jpg&name=900x900

Reveal hidden contents

messika-move-red-campaign-gigi-hadid-banniere.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

DsuPHFLXoAA5LWw?format=jpg&name=900x900

it was jewelry campaign so there aren't super HQ of the actual look.

these are great options tho i still don't know how to gauge the judges' taste when it comes to the more casual looks tbh. and it is my 4th season playing but i still can't figure it out. :jonny2:

clue pls save me from my elimination

Taylucifer

another satisfied customer

Just need a implement a rule that if people wanna keep using the same damn people each season that when it comes to submissions I don't think you should be able to use the same entry that was used for the most recent season that the person was used, that would probably help keep TCG fresh.

1 hour ago, Dom said:

We love a Flawp. ( can i just reuse the looks I used before for Miranda without @PinkBox dragging me ) :gaycat1:

I mean, I don't actually tank rankings for reusing looks, it's just less impressive if you do :gaygacat4:

33 minutes ago, boys said:

Just need a implement a rule that if people wanna keep using the same damn people each season that when it comes to submissions I don't think you should be able to use the same entry that was used for the most recent season that the person was used, that would probably help keep TCG fresh.

Or just ban everyone that was already used in past seasons tbh!!!

I love the banned losers this season, but yeah JLo, Gigi, and Rihanna could and probably should have stayed banned. Rihanna could have easily gone from banned winner to banned loser.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.