• slw84

• Ger

• Villas

Lil Mosey about to get a top 10 hit:skull:

34 minutes ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

Nicki WINNER

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, Miles. said:

I’m so happy for Nicki. Who would’ve thought in 2020 that we’d be celebrating two back to back #1s for her!

She really brought female rap back from the dead, carried it on her back for an entire decade before streaming elevated the genre as a whole, survived misogyny, racism, ageism, and countless hate campaigns, and is still winning more than 10 years into the game. It’s indisputable at this point. She’s the most legendary female rapper of all time. 

I really hope her next album is excellent and earns her a Grammy. That’s the last thing she needs (imo) to cement her legacy. 

:clap3: 

I hope they learned their lesson not to doubt the Queen of Rap

giphy.gif

Bebe Rexha and Ellie Goulding are the #1-less girls with multiple #2 weeks 2010+ as main artist.

6 hours ago, tanooki said:

46 50 blackbear - hot girl bummer

We stan a fighter :clap3: 

Wait she actually did it? :deadbanana2:

I can’t believe Nicki Minaj has not 1 but 2 #1s in 2020 I-

Even if/when it plummets Barbz still won tbh.

4 hours ago, Armani? said:

Fingers crossed :mandown:

OT: Dance Monkey finally left the chart :clap3:

Do you think Billboard will change their rules again soon to reweight radio to how it was last week, for example?

Edited by Kiall

QueenofCopyPaste

Predicted to drop outside the Top 40 next week

10 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

predicted ahead of the 6 versions of your fave latest song thats number 1 on TTH, and several playlisting across the board

49 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

It has ZERO playlisting or radio support, so of course this won’t have stability. 

Still reached #1 though which is VERY impressive. 

12 hours ago, Ricky Wilson said:

DSN's 4-7-OUT run :rip: We love to see it

Still 20 weeks in the top 10 :rip: you hate to see it

Not to mention it only left because they keep lowering the radio (and I don't get why since the strict lockdown phase is over)

3 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

Not to mention it only left because they keep lowering the radio (and I don't get why since the strict lockdown phase is over)

But it’s plummeting on radio and has atrocious callout scores so why wouldn’t you be happy it’s out of the top 10? :confused:

1 minute ago, FAN said:

But it’s plummeting on radio and has atrocious callout scores so why wouldn’t you be happy it’s out of the top 10? :confused:

Because even if it's (rightfully, the song is old af) falling it would be still top 10 with the usual rules; not to mention its streams are still very decent

1 minute ago, Mark Rih said:

Because even if it's (rightfully, the song is old af) falling it would be still top 10 with the usual rules; not to mention its streams are still very decent

It’s #37 on iTunes and #23 on Spotify. It’s been out over half a year and had a great run. It doesn’t need or deserve any more time in the Top 10 :deadbanana:you’re the first one to call out radio fuelled hits so let’s not get hypocritical when it’s your girl 

13 hours ago, Miles. said:

I’m so happy for Nicki. Who would’ve thought in 2020 that we’d be celebrating two back to back #1s for her!

She really brought female rap back from the dead, carried it on her back for an entire decade before streaming elevated the genre as a whole, survived misogyny, racism, ageism, and countless hate campaigns, and is still winning more than 10 years into the game. It’s indisputable at this point. She’s the most legendary female rapper of all time. 

I really hope her next album is excellent and earns her a Grammy. That’s the last thing she needs (imo) to cement her legacy. 

:clap3: 

!!!!! :clap3:

I'm legit proud asf of her. Well deserved

5 minutes ago, FAN said:

It’s #37 on iTunes and #23 on Spotify. It’s been out over half a year and had a great run. It doesn’t need or deserve any more time in the Top 10 :deadbanana:you’re the first one to call out radio fuelled hits so let’s not get hypocritical when it’s your girl 

I know it's a radio fuelled hit atm (even tho #23 on Spotify is nice for such an old song; most radio fuelled hits have way worse stats), I'm simply stating it's not getting those 'extra' weeks in the top 10 since the actual rules have airplay lowered.

1 hour ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

predicted ahead of the 6 versions of your fave latest song thats number 1 on TTH, and several playlisting across the board

I don't know why Nicki fans are coming for Beyonce when Beyonce was one of her lifelines during that feud with Remy Ma. :lmao: I distinctly remember Nicki posting this vid on IG in the heat of it just because Beyonce mentioned "Rap Queen" and her name holds weight.

Let's not even get started with chart stats.

QueenofCopyPaste
1 hour ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

??? "Rockstar"? what you talking bout? lol

Ricky Wilson
40 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

So a payola hit? :eek: Wishing the best to the New Rules girl

23 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

I don't know why Nicki fans are coming for Beyonce when Beyonce was one of her lifelines during that feud with Remy Ma. :lmao: I distinctly remember Nicki posting this vid on IG in the heat of it just because Beyonce mentioned "Rap Queen" and her name holds weight.

Let's not even get started with chart stats.

that real ass.....

3 hours ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

That user isn't even a Beyoncé stan. :skull: You can't even direct your anger correctly.

8 hours ago, Armani? said:

I hope. That song is a bop.

12 hours ago, TMZ said:

SEETHE :bibliahh:

I’m “seething” at the pedophilia of it all. And frankly you should be too. But some people’s morals and values are higher than others so whatevs! You cool tho? :pfff:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.