• Ger

• B-Luke

first female rap #1 debut since her fav Lauryn :clap3: 

tied with Elvis for most entries :clap3: 

no radio support or playlisting :clap3: 

100K pure sales :clap3: 

real LEGEND tingz :clap3: 

giphy.gif

the other girls could never see her stats or longevity, that's why they really mad :bibliahh:

You can't get rid of me Bitch! - Nicki Minaj

29 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

"Please Me" is a song by American rapper Cardi B and American singer Bruno Mars

YouTube: Cardi B & Bruno Mars - Please Me (Official Video)

Spotify Chart History
Title: Please Me
Artists: Cardi B, Bruno Mars

Apple

Cardi B & Bruno Mars - Please Me

No...1st artist listed by all outlets is Queen Cardi, stop trying to discredit her. xoxo

There’s no such thing as “first artist”.. the heck? :toofunny3:

You either A) Don’t know how charts work or B) Purposely discrediting Nicki. And why are you bringing up Cardi? 

It’s either feature or lead artist. :rip: 

:dies:

This will surpass Britney's 'Hold It Against Me' and 'Black and Yellow' as the worst number 1 ever. :clap3:

ROM rising, :gaygacat5: why do people even listen to these predictions anymore??? :shakeno:

Also Watermelon Sugar and Blueberry Faygo are coming :duca:

Watermelon VS Blueberry :katie2:

1 hour ago, Adonis said:

Nicki was overdue tbqh.... I think she can pull another couple #1s this year at this rate. 

She can definitely get atleast 2 more if she releases a collab with Ariana and Lil Nas.

What would be really impressive would be a solo since she already has one as a feature and another as a lead.

4 minutes ago, Letters From Adi said:

She can definitely get atleast 2 more if she releases a collab with Ariana and Lil Nas.

What would be really impressive would be a solo since she already has one as a feature and another as a lead.

Billie Eilish stans Nicki too so who knows :dies:

-40 next week and also a pdf file feature, was it really worth it? Congrats though. I guess

C6TeBy5.gif

2020 is strange year

Stupid Bass and Starships deserved but congrats on surpassing everyone's expectations and getting not one but two #1's in the span of just two months. :clap3: Just wish she hadn't done with you know who...

6 hours ago, Kavish said:

Don't understand why a PDF file and a PDF file enabler is #1 in America but okay.

q3Dlmjl.gif

Where did you find this gif? 

:clap3:

Considering the surprise turn around of her career, and her re-peaking, I think it’s time we adjust our expectations for NM5.

2 number 1’s back to back, highest pure sales of the year so far....first week should clear 250-300k with ease especially if a ticket/merch bundle is added. 

Another one :jonny5: the demand :jonny5:the power :jonny5: the longevity :jonny5:only the Queen of Rap :jonny5:

1 hour ago, Mattyboy said:

There’s no such thing as “first artist”.. the heck? :toofunny3:

You either A) Don’t know how charts work or B) Purposely discrediting Nicki. And why are you bringing up Cardi? 

It’s either feature or lead artist. :rip: 

Let's investigate:

Rain On Me - 1st artist listed Gaga. Album it's from: Gaga's.

Sunflower - 1st artist listed Post. Album it's from: (Spiderman +) Post's.

Eastside - 1st artist listed Benny. Album it's from: Benny's.

I Don't Care - 1st artist listed Ed. Album it's from: Ed's.

Finesse - 1st artist listed: Bruno. Album it's from: Bruno's.

I Like It - 1st artist listed: Cardi. Album it's from: Cardi's.

Yes Indeed - 1st artist listed: Lil Baby. Album it's from: Lil Baby's.

Only exceptions I see are if someone's way less of a name so they put the star's name first. Like Boyfriend cuz...who is social house?

Spotify also only gives one primary credit for each song.

Edited by fridayteenage

cardiac arrest must be seething right now nnnn. congrats to nicki and her stans. 

The fact that the ONH's are so pressed they can only talk about the drop for next week. Doesn't matter, it's to be expected with no major playlisting and radio. Y'all mad your faves would never have a chance debuting at #1 without major playlisting and radio. We got the #1 and that's what is going to be in the history books and on Nicki's stats. We really WON! :ahh:

giphy.gif

love seeing her get the success she deserves. I wish this would’ve happened for Chun Li. 

49 minutes ago, Trainwreck said:

cardiac arrest must be seething right now nnnn. congrats to nicki and her stans. 

:rip:

50 minutes ago, R0cky said:

The most fraudulent #1 of all time :rip:

PURE SALES are fraudulent? You can’t manipulate that like you can streams :cries2:

Wheeeew-wee!

Not people with no authority and say so(:-*) saying what counts on official charts.

:ahh:

This time a leading credit number 1, I know this one stings harder than Say So's.

Congratulations to a x2 #1 rap artist, Nicki Minaj. :clap3:

What's thisvi hear about breaking a 20yr dead space for female rap debut? A decade in? A so called over artist? Someone who's bags are supposed to be running low? Someone who fell off?

The way this woman defies expectations and sets her own, still opening doors for female rap in her late eras, hats off to her, greatest female rapper alive tbh.

I’m so happy for Nicki. Who would’ve thought in 2020 that we’d be celebrating two back to back #1s for her!

She really brought female rap back from the dead, carried it on her back for an entire decade before streaming elevated the genre as a whole, survived misogyny, racism, ageism, and countless hate campaigns, and is still winning more than 10 years into the game. It’s indisputable at this point. She’s the most legendary female rapper of all time. 

I really hope her next album is excellent and earns her a Grammy. That’s the last thing she needs (imo) to cement her legacy. 

:clap3: 

Edited by Miles.

9 hours ago, Elite Four Brad said:

it doesn't count in my book because of how shamelessly onika manipulated the charts, her quick little #1 singles mean NOTHING in my mind

Nobody cares what counts in youe book :ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.