Holy Trinity 9 ? Winners Revealed! (page. 60) - THANK YOU!

minho

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• minho

• ATRL Username

• Hug

• ughgabriel

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m at a family dinner so I’ll be posting the entries in like an hour or two 

fibkRTc.png

@Hug - Greg

@coomy - Terr

e2BIiTQ.jpg

Terr

from Fantastic Planet (La Planète sauvage)

You might say it's an odd choice to choose a character from an old animated film in a non-English language, but hear me out...

Fantastic Planet is a film, on its surface, about one of the dreaded questions that arise from the concept of life outside of Earth - aliens enslaving humans. If you peel away the layers, at its core, this film is about relationships - relationships between humans, relationships between humans and nature, relationships between human nature and universal morality. However you perceived the film to be, the struggles that exist in relationships are examined in such complexity that I find new details every time I go back to it. I tried my best to draft the entries below so that they will make sense even if you haven't seen the movie. I decided to focus on the character arc that Terr goes through in the film. Don't worry about being spoiled - this is just one aspect out of many in the film, albeit the one driving the story forward. But still, SPOILER ALERT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNE9vLc10_o

https://open.spotify.com/track/3TMOjL862z5s4r31GyvwYZ?si=LDQnylMGRIq0RJrVwGLsyg

Roforofo Fight - Fela Kuti

Towards the beginning of the film, there is one scene in which the alien kids take their human pets to fight each other. "Roforofo Fight" literally means a mud-slinging fight/contest. The song is about "human intolerance towards each other." There are many themes to explore in this scene, but one that is central to Terr's character is his ruthlessness as well as empathy towards the other human pets. He exhibits some desperate compassion towards the other humans seeing the hell they're in under the masters. This is one of the pivotal moments that build towards his actions later in the film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HcFMUvwtOE

https://open.spotify.com/track/0WWRTX4H1Zt73tcPZSqmlY?si=RKMaSKYcRveagH8z2a4VRw

Reflections in Suspension - Steve Roach

Terr learns the knowledge from his master's learning device. As his master learns her everyday lessons, she allows Terr to sit in on her lessons. The lessons are delivered to her brain from a learning device. Terr later secretly listens to the lessons to learn about the ways of his masters. This is another moment that is central to his character and to the story development. What will he do with all that knowledge?

I chose a Space Ambient track to represent this moment. You can hear the slow rise to the peak consciousness, representative of the mind journey he goes through as he learns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adLS3mOucJw

https://open.spotify.com/track/5qgUjSZz9Bu5OWj87w3EeM?si=Im8DIO2iS7azHPb8rk6btA

Persepolis #2 - Iannis Xenakis

Terr leads the other outcast humans to revolt, targeting one of the central processes/rituals in their masters' existence. The enlightenment throughout his childhood and teenage years allows Terr to find ways to free his race. There are ups and downs, and endless anxiety and uncertainties throughout this process, and this song I chose is a sonic representation of this struggle imo.

@clue - Daria

ot4Wfoq.png

q5MQa5V.png

Radiohead

"Creep"

In the beginning of the series, Daria spends most of her time trying to establish herself as an outcast in her high school. She wanted to remain the girl who stood on the sidelines and watched her classmates live the stereotypical high school drama lifestyle (having sex, cheating on math tests, attending football games to find a boyfriend, etc.). The lyrics to Creep's second verse gives us a peak into Daria's later years in the series. She actually *does* want to fit in, deep down.

Radiohead

"Scatterbrain"

One of the reasons why Daria is so different from her classmates is because she is much more intelligent than them, and she makes sure to let them know that. But with this high intelligence comes Daria's tendency to overthink. She isolated herself during the series because she had such a superiority complex.

Radiohead

"Climbing Up the Walls"

Later in the series, Daria is forced to confront her demons, in a way. She comes to the conclusion that the reason, more or less, that she is so sheltered and standoffish is because she suffers from anxiety. Her anxiety about being rejected creeps on her throughout the entire series, and it prevents her from having a prosperous social life (and a positive outlook on life as a whole). These factors come together to make Daria one of the most relatable and truly tragic characters in the North American cartoon universe.

kipperskipper - Invader Zim

Invader Zim

Invader Zim GIFs | Tenor

1. Alien Boy

Satisfied | Invader Zim Amino

Zim is an alien of the Irken race, and their ultimate goal is to take over the universe. Each alien is assigned a planet and they have to conquer that planet. Zim gets assigned Earth. Since Earth is inhabitied by humans, Zim has to disguise himself as a normal human being to remain inconspicuous. However, throughout the show Dib knows Zim is an alien. Zim tries to juggle the double life of blending in as a human for his ultimate goal of conquering Earth.

This song encapsulates that double life that Zim has to live. He is an alien from outer space, but still trying to make it work as a human. Zim hates all the humans and thinks they are all stupid, but he has to try and be one of them.

2. You Should See Me In A Crown

Zim Epicness GIF | Gfycat

As mentioned before, Zim's ultimate goal is to rule the world. In fact, he is obsessed with this task. He is always working and always coming up with new plans. Every episode involves Zim plotting and scheming, coming up with new ways to wreak havoc on humans. This song represents that hunger of power and wanting to rule the world and dreaming of being in that position of ruling. 

3. Spaceship

Top 20 Tallest Purple GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

This last song is Spaceship. Zim is actually the laughing stock of the Irken race. The Tallest (the leaders) do not believe in Zim at all. In fact, they dumped him on Earth and gave him that task as a joke. Once they dropped him off they dipped and have no intentions of ever picking him up. Zim does check in with them from time to time, but they always laugh at him or get annoyed of his calls. Zim just wants to make The Tallest proud and show them he is capable. He dreams about the day that he will complete his goal of conquering Earth and when they will come and get him. This song represents how hopeful Zim is and how Zim was ditched on Earth and how he is waiting for the day that The Tallest will get him once he conquers Earth.

Fruity - Pikachu

Pika-chu!

i CHOOSE you !!

HTB1TcvCaBKw3KVjSZFOq6yrDVXai.jpg

who doesn't love Pikachu? couldn't be us ****!!!

a non binary icon..

a LEGEND

the other girls can't compete

for my entry, i decided to twist the game and delve inside the psyche of pikachu ha-self

so...

my entry is based on 3 things Pikachu LOVES. idea_sized-025pikachu.jpg

let's take it away with

Pikachu passion number 1: 

LIGHTNING :shock: 

a781b67970842e439f53ae38124b43e6--pikach

As an electric type, what more does Pikachu love than shocking the SH*T right out of someone!!!  Especially in the name of protecting the world from devastation. xFuic6EONuMy1P-VPZDIDjptUCGuI-TuBJUaLGHCjCc.png?auto=webp&s=f670217d8024437fb90aaf19e9b3fa5069fbcad4

His signature move, thunderbolt, is ICONIC!

And not to mention, he evolves with the thunder stone... but he's so cute most keep in him in current form. Anyway my song is:

GREASE LIGHTNING :praise:

NEXT, Pikachu loves KETCHUP :shock:

pikachu-ketchup-1203023-1280x0.jpeg

how cute omg. we find out about their love for ketchup in the episode Showdown at Dark City (episode 42 in the anime series).

Ketchup becomes a key theme of the episode, and even helps Pikachu win a battle, when his ketchup bottle blocks an attack from Scyther, causing the bottle to squirt in its eyes, blinding him, and causing it to attack its own trainer. LOSER. hqdefault.jpg 114.jpg?w=447&h=335

8ADcxPXXjArqckJoonndKvWzMdpVpS8reUpfDAih8LE.jpg?auto=webp&s=799099dddb9849792f5517751a754673faf845a2

anyways

with this in mind: i've chosen the one and only, LEGENDARY:

THE KETCHUP SONG (Spanglish Version) :praise:

FINALLY

MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD, Pikachu lurrrrrrves....

ASH :SHOCK: 

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

711dd214d730a42d6b76fc74d9c070ac.jpg x pokemon-912x456.jpg x 84977c17f00d930f54a33fba864d269a.jpg

their bond is unrivalled by any human/pet-like species relationship tbh

don't @ me

nywayz

with this in mind, my song is:

On A Roll by ASH-ley O :praise:

i hope u enjoyed my holy trinity and that it represented the 3 greatest passions of quite frankly the most iconic mascot in the history of gaming, anime and merch <3

the songs alll have a fuzzy, playful, and infantile vibe, perfect for a cute lil dance party that pikachu would enjoy. his pure heart <3

kisses xo

7155b0f0fcd2d4c84ebfa665ac5fdcd3.jpg

touya kinomoto - Touya Kinomoto

NewHappygoluckyCusimanse-size_restricted

TOUYA KINOMOTO

For this round, I am basing my song choices around my namesake character, Touya Kinomoto from CardCaptor Sakura.

Nicki Minaj - Super Bass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JipHEz53sU

Touya Kinomoto is considered a perfect guy. His good looks makes him popular among girls in Seihou High School. He is also a great football player and a great home cook. Due to his deemed perfectness, girls from his school would usually confess their feelings for him.

Kodaline - Brother

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6TXPNybrmk

Touya is the older brother of the Sakura, the series' protagonist. They have the usual big brother-little sister relationship. He love to teas her and make fun of her height the most. But he is also very protective of her. In fact, he has a power which enables him to sense whenever Sakura is in danger. He knows his sister is up to something but he pretends not to.

Janelle Monáe - Make Me Feel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGRzz0oqgUE

Touya is known as one of the few bisexual anime characters. He is known to have had a relationship with Kaho Mizuki and Yukito Tsukishiro. He is one real emotional, sexual bender.

DevonRoars - Multiple

disruptive - Stitch

Gay Rat Divorce - Salad Fingers

PinkBox - Peppa Pig

PiecesOfYou - Heather (Total Drama Island)

My favorite character is Heather (Total Drama Island) 

I'm not good at explaining myself but okay 

My songs:

This songs reflects her materialistic views and her egoistical ways to get what she wants 

This songs reflects her obsession with Fame and power, and how much she wants that status 

And this one reflects her obsession with money and that's why she is mean and evil in order to win the competition

@Not Like The Movies - Suga Mama

450?cb=20170612014216

240?cb=20130202020746

tumblr_mj4eh0i2iy1r6rx1jo1_500.gif

SUGA MAMA 

https://open.spotify.com/track/2eHj0klWkwRQuIrNlPpCPa

Whitney Houston- I'm Every Woman 

This song is a fun upbeat song about female empowerment and being the best woman you can be. Suga Mama is known to be a very strong and powerful character. Even though she may be sassy and pokes fun at her son, she cares a lot about her family and puts them first in all circumstances. She is that type of woman that is full of life. Suga Mama in this show is also a very talented dancer and is always down to have a blast on the dance floor thus, this song is perfect as it just makes you want to dance and every strong woman can relate and feel empowered by this song. A true feminist anthem. 

https://open.spotify.com/track/5vywtoD7fO1CP0B2wtm6I6

Janet Jackson- Control 

In this song, Janet is talking about regaining control of her choices in life. She admits the mistakes she made in the past concerning her relationships and now she is destined to be the one that is in control. In Proud Family, it is displayed that Suga Mama and her husband did not have a good relationship and she regrets the past with him. Thus, in her elderly life she is a very dominant and controlling woman. She takes control of everything in her life whether it be in her family or love life. She is very outspoken, explicit and is not afraid of being the one in power. She takes control of her life and is with a man who inconspicuously insults her but she does not let that affect her. Suga Mama is the true definition of being in control and the embodiment of a woman who knows what she wants. A strong black woman.

https://open.spotify.com/track/6mfu6jyFgvnXeTPQrYNs8d

Madonna- Medellin (ft. Maluma)

Suga Mama is an elderly character, however she does not let her age define her. She sees herself as youthful and a woman that still is hip and in her prime. This song is a perfect example of her personality as Madonna is imagining herself as younger and being free. The song is a latin-infused pop song and can be representative Suga Mama's 'bf' in the series because he is a man of Hispanic descent. Maluma reassures Madonna that he will be there for her and protect her. It is known that Papi insults Suga Mama throughout the show, however they were together for many many years, thus showing that some level of love was there. 'Slow down Papi' 

Summary: In essence, I chose songs  by older female singers because Suga Mama is an older woman and I felt as though the choice of artists will fit her character better. All 3 songs display different sides of her personality however they all are connected by the common womanhood theme and the feminist empowerment themes which is quintessential Suga Mama. 

WSXD.gif

@Astronomy  - Rukia

R U K I A

Favorite IchiRuki Moment Part 4/?Episode 342 - Thank You. GIF | Gfycat

Still - Kailee Morgue
Rukia is a character who goes through many trials and has many bad things happen to her throughout all of her arcs on the anime, Bleach. Because of everything that's happened to her, she finds it hard to be accepted and lives a life vicariously through guilt; it usually determines everything she does. However, when she meets Ichigo Kurosaki, she starts to develop feelings for him - even if they aren't outright and obvious to him and her. One thing that is obvious to her, however, would be her questioning why he cares about when he shouldn't. This goes along with the line "how could you still love me?" What really captures her lifelong feelings of guilt are tied into the pre-chorus where she says "I fail at everything, I'd die for anything," because the guilt is so strong in her that she lets it dictate how she reacts and does things; yet, he still cares for her. All in call, it captures her feelings of guilt and lack of self-worth and questioning why he cares about her.

Coffee - Beabadoobee
As her relationship with Ichigo grows, Rukia finds herself spending more and more time with him as the storylines progress and she would do just about anything for him. While this would fall in line with the not-so-canon elements, this tells from the perspective of her simply wanting to enjoy his company in the moments that they share together, the moments where the relationship truly begins to blossom. Along with this, Ichigo encourages her to let her guilt for her past go, and stop letting it dictate her, and this shows her promising him that "one day I'll feel fine," and "one day I'll feel alright." It simply just captures her wanting to enjoy his company and promising him, one day, she'll be okay.

What would I do? - Strawberry Guy
This sleepy-sounding number is basically an ode to the end of their beginning and to the start of the never-ending. In the anime, they both are souls who can live up to millions of years, and therefore can stay by each other's sides eternally. Becuase of the impact that Ichigo has had on Rukia's life, she has no idea what she would do if he wasn't there for her when she needed him, and if she had never met him. People don't care about her the way he does, they don't look past her mistakes and see her. All they see is everything she'd done wrong, yet Ichigo doesn't care about them and sees her as who she is. In short, she's completely in love with him, and is asking him to promise he'll stay and never leave. 

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/43nsJJJPNi0eYn2PKAnxWw?si=LFQBAWZ-RpSi0SEHCF4cvA

@Dessy - Shego

Shego

a6tqj3w6_400x400.jpg

Shego is a main villain, presented as a sidekick to Dr. Drakken, from the Disney TV series Kim Possible. She has the power to basically create a green heat energy in her hands and is a prominent fighter. 

Power
Z3cwLDA.jpg
As quickly as she was introduced, we saw how destructive her power and skills can be. Girl On Fire represents not only the kind of power she have but her very personality. She can easily be seen as hot-tempered and a bit uncontrollable at time, much like fire itself.

Confrontations

4RFppQM.jpg
Bad Blood is an ideal song to represent the interactions of Shego. In most of her interactions, she directly confronts and fights Kim Possible and her sidekick. In most of her casual interactions with other characters she’s often confrontational, distrustful, and openly mocking them. 

Potential
tANRd4L.jpg
Throughout the series, she’s presented as this sidekick or basically brawns to Dr. Drakken so-called smarts. But the series goes out of its way to explain that Shego is technically more evil than Drakken. This is reflected in her being frustrated with his plans because she felt they did not go far enough. In fact, in a future timeline presented in the movie A Stitch In Time, she is actually the only villain to successfully take over the world as the Supreme One. So When I Rule The World is largely foreboding about the character of Shego.

[links in themes]

@ughgabriel - Kaiba

https://docs.google.com/document/d/18LfxVNay1oy6r8CEAtmOrPul81oWbxjlYLnRmX2bz2k/edit

Brief description: All the songs are sonically representative of virtuality. Lyrically, they tell the story from Noah’s perspective.

The first two represent Noah’s evil intentions and his anger through the aggressiveness of the music. The third one represents Noah finally finding peace and, the beat drop towards the end, the destruction of the virtual world.

The robotic voice fades in the end just as Noah’s existence.

@Invisibility - Pearl

s8BmOff.png

For my trinity this round, I've decided to pay tribute to the iconic Steven Universe (R.I.P.) character, specifically focusing on one of her story arcs. Don't worry, you don't need to know much and I'll make this short and sweet.

pjdJcGK.png

x

I've been blossoming alone over you / And I hear my heart breaking tonight

"Pink in the Night" is a song about unrequited love, and admiration. From the beginning of the story, Pearl was Pink Diamond's servant. However, more than the profound respect she had for her superior, she was in love. After they retreated to Earth, Pink Diamond is courted by Greg, a human, and Pearl feels the heartbreak of not being Pink's significant other. I also picked this song because the wordplay was too good not to use.

pyaWRfs.png

x

I should have kept you safe / Shielded from our Trojan war

Soon after Pink Diamond gives up her life so her son Steven, conceived with Greg, can exist, Pearl's rush of emotions are centered on loss and extreme guilt of somehow being responsible for her death. During the war, she was the most courageous soldier, throwing herself into the ring first before Pink Diamond and keeping a mentality of protection while priding herself in being Pink's confidant. "Idle Talk" deals with departure from a soulmate, and the highlighted lyric encapsulates this guilt.

h1zwuS2.png

x

But in the process I forgot / I was special too

On the final act, with the help of everybody else, Pearl allows herself to grow, to make amends with Greg, with Steven and with her self-worth. She deserves to pursue happiness and to be able to love again without the ghost of Pink haunting her. "X-Static Process" is an acoustic ballad that initially indulges in past glories, but in the end, comes to the same realization as our character does.

@Overprotected - Taeko Okajima

Taeko Okajima from the 1991 film Only Yesterday 

Daisy Ridley Leads Voice Cast for Studio Ghibli's 'Only Yesterday ...

Brief summary just in case: This is a movie about a 27 year old woman who takes a break from her life in the city to go to the countryside and learn about the agriculture life however during the entire journey she finds herself lost in memories (good and bad) of her 10 year old self as she begins to question who she really is and what she wants in life. 

Angel Olsen - Spring

I've chosen this song because I think it represents overall the nostalgic feeling carried during the entire film and although some of the lyrics sound a bit unrelated there are still some that fit perfectly with Taeko's mood and story line "How time has revealed how little we know us I've been too busy I should've noticed" "I'm beginning to wonder If anything's real, guess we're just at the mercy of the way that we feel" Angel just like Taeko sees herself reminiscing about a past life and reflecting on how things have changed.

Weyes Blood - A Lot's Gonna Change

When confronted with the idea of staying and settling down there Taeko runs away scared to face what her heart really wants and I think this song goes perfectly with that moment of realization and fear of leaving the city where she grew and lived her whole life up to that point "if your friends and your family sadly don't stick around it's high time you learned to get by" "A lot's gonna change in your lifetime, try to leave it all behind."

Bjork - Jóga

Finally I've chosen a song that fits the decision of Taeko of staying there in the countryside because her whole life she has felt a bit like an outsider but there she has truly found the home she always wanted since she was a kid. Additionally this song also goes with realizing she has fallen in love with Toshio, her friend during the entire journey, because as she indicates in one of the last scenes "All that no one sees, you see what's inside of me, every nerve that hurts you heal deep inside of me"

@Auburn - Winnie the Pooh

Winnie the Pooh

7ac06647c7b756113d81b7d61d83ac9a_w200.gi

Ashley Tisdale - Feeling So Good

e34a3836154d81001d0948ef2f675388.gif

One of Pooh’s defining characteristics is his ability to find the positive in every situation, which this song represents. Many of his friends use Pooh as a means to cheer them up or make them feel better no matter what.

Meron T & Sey G - Hunny

6e6d78dc097bf639635100077faade1a.gif

This song is simply a tribute to Pooh’s favourite food: “hunny.” It’s sweet and never expires, just like him!

Aly & AJ - Sanctuary

original.gif

This song represents the important role Pooh plays in many of the other characters’ lives. He’s always an unwavering source of support for an uneasy character like Piglet, an often-depressed character like Eeyore, and a safe haven from the real world for Christopher Robin. He is their sanctuary.

@Rotunda - Bojack Horseman

Round 1 - BOJACK HORSEMAN 

For my entry, I decided to cover the general arc of BoJack's character. 

1. LOS AGELESS - ST. VINCENT 

BoJack Horseman starts out with BoJack as a washed up former celebrity who has now become addicted to sex, drugs, and alcohol. In the first few episodes it is clear that BoJack is pining for his old physique, youth, and fame, and over the course of the show, we learn to see how BoJack has become an incredibly toxic person who still struggles to leave the city that helped enable his behavior. Los Ageless tells a similar story. Los Ageless also plays at the end of S5 1E1 of Bojack Horseman. 

2. ALONE - HALSEY 

After BoJack stars in some successful ventures, his stock increases and he once again becomes the subject of widespread fame. However, despite this, the public doesn't actually know the real BoJack - someone who has created large interpersonal rifts with all of his closest friends due to his addictions, someone who helped enable one of his friend's drug addiction (and eventual death), someone who physically assaulted a female co-star, and someone who entertained a teenager's sexual advances. The lines "I know you're dying to meet em, but let me just tell you this, baby as soon as you meet me, you'll wish that you never did" perfectly sums up the disconnect between his public and private persona. 

3. EVERYTHING I WANTED - BILLIE EILISH 

Much of BoJack Horseman revolves around the dynamic between BoJack and Diane. They are each others lifelines...even when they become distant and stop speaking. After a failed suicide attempt lands BoJack in prison, he and Diane reconnect at a wedding. There, in the final scene of the show, BoJack says "life sucks and then you die," to which Diane responds "Sometimes life sucks and you keep living" in this way, Diane serves as another lifeline to BoJack, offering him the possibility that he can muddle through his suicidal depression. 

@luckystrike - Plankton

latest?cb=20181202012432

PLANKTON

The villain in Spongebob... or is he really?

ALMA - King Of the Castle

Plankton has always wanted to be the ruler of Bikini Bottom, he’s always wanted to have success, he puts his everything into his efforts to try to steal the secret Krabby Patty formula from Mr. Krabs, he’s very dedicated to be the King of the Castle, but it’s just never enough.

Taylor Swift - Bad Blood

Why is Plankton so invested into robbing Mr. Krabs? Because very deep down he is very hurt, they used to be friends and he always felt like he could trust him, but after that betrayal there’s been Bad Blood between them and now they’re the biggest of enemies, but under that evilness there is hurt. 

Poppy - Computer Boy

Deep down, Plankton felt very alone, so taking advantage of his knowledge and very smart brain, he created his companion for life, his wife Karen the Supercomputer. They’re very in love, and she helps him with every plan he comes up with. His Computer Boy Girl is the only thing that brings him joy. 

@MusicLoverDude - Muffy

April 9th 67

Muffy Crosswire 

Since she's literally the character in my avatar, it would make zero sense to not have her be the star of this round. :gaycat1: 

Muffy is deemed in Arthur as the spoiled rich kid, usually being very vain, selfish, and believes that money can solve pretty much any problem. She basically gets everything she wants, such as toys (as shown in the Arthur episode "Arthur Bounces Back" as she buys a bunch of toys from the toy store), as well as makeup kits (Arthur's Perfect Christmas), cell phones,  the ability to throw many parties (Arthur's Birthday, Arthur's Perfect Christmas, Desk Wars, etc), and pretty much caring more about material worth.  

That being said, Muffy still has some great qualities. For one, she is her own boss and will not let others screw with her. She's one of the few people in the series to stand up to the Tough Customers group, which if you're not familiar with Arthur, it's the group of bullies (Binky included). She also will stand up for her friends when needed, like when Francine's family was in debt and she stood up for her against Buster. She also knows how to make business deals when she needs to and that allows her to get her revenge on people or work with frenemies. 

And lastly,  she does care about her friends, even if she constantly makes mistakes. She especially cares for her best friend Francine. Despite them being so different (her being very girly, and Francine being very tomboyish) they are best friends that value each other's friendship. Yeah, they do have their fights (Arthur And the True Francine, Arthur's Perfect Christmas, Muffy Gets Mature, etc) but they always end up making up and moving past them. She also maintains friendships with Arthur, Fern, Prunella, Buster, Sue Ellen, and even D.W. (which actually make sense as Marc Brown modeled her after his real life sister's best friend). She genuinely enjoys being with her friends despite her flaws, and that says a lot about her as a person in the end. 

@PiecesOfYou - Heather (Total Drama Island)

My songs:

This songs reflects her materialistic views and her egoistical ways to get what she wants 

This songs reflects her obsession with Fame and power, and how much she wants that status 

And this one reflects her obsession with money and that's why she is mean and evil in order to win the competition

the lack of center (I assume the formatting is a pain in the ass though!)

@PinkBox ajsksksksks the dedication

It’s Noah Kaiba @minho sorry about that!

mess Shego was my first choice so I’m glad I changed it :dancehall:

@Dessy my first choice was Shego but i decided to go with a lesser known one in case itd be picked by someone else :coffee:

Just now, coomy said:

@Dessy my first choice was Shego but i decided to go with a lesser known one in case itd be picked by someone else :coffee:

Oops almost collided 

4 minutes ago, ughgabriel said:

Just now, coomy said:

W0w

4 minutes ago, ughgabriel said:

Another one :bibliahh:

Wait why are the last few girls' entries spoilers I side spoilers inside spoilers-

6 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

I assume the formatting is a pain in the ass though!

@Rotunda the flawless character choice, the three 10/10 songs :jonny4:

1 minute ago, Invisibility said:

Wait why are the last few girls' entries spoilers I side spoilers inside spoilers-

He'll fix it later ddd

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.