Holy Trinity 9 ? Winners Revealed! (page. 60) - THANK YOU!

minho

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• minho

• ATRL Username

• Hug

• ughgabriel

Top Posters In This Topic

I just remembered I need to thank Henry and Baby Z for their comments, so...thank you! ?

gf3h37A.png

haha jk!

something kind of came up earlier than i expected (i was going to be busy tonight regardless but now i need to do something earlier) so i can't sit down and listen to the entries/critique them just yet.  HOWEVER to make it up, i'm going to really try and do my critiques late night tonight and i will have results tomorrow.  until then ummm enjoy a break?

5 minutes ago, minho said:

the lack of ratings we-

They’re waiting for twists and a gag elimination ?

gf3h37A.png

PinkBox - I love the comedic approach you take to entries.  I was afraid this would be samey but I felt like you gave a bit more this time around which I appreciated.  This was another fun, light entry, and I do hope you keep up this level of creativity... but remember we might start to need something different soon.

Hug - This was a fun way of approaching the challenge, and I like that you used a piece of art that was important to you as a framework.  Your presentation was thoughtful and insightful, I gained a lot despite not knowing the references.  I liked how the colours had an association with characters too.  The songs were good on their own but I kind of think they were the weaker part of the entry?  I would've liked them to fit the progression of the gradient more.

touya kinomoto - I liked that you focused on different symbolism of your colour but this was a bit too much on the simple side to really stand out for this round.  It might've been a cool idea to focus on the magic aspect of your colour just to give it more focused substance.

Gay Rat Divorce - When I get entries I always skim them because I'm curious.  I was pretty blown away by your entry at first glance.  I adored how you took something personal to you (what can be more personal than an aspect of one's identity) and made it work flawlessly for this round's theme.  The songs reflected this as well, overall fantastic again!

coomy - This was a nice, straightforward entry, although I did feel like it would've benefitted more from some kind of over-arching theme or concept.  I liked the song choices you have here but there's nothing that really links them together.

lucky - pls this presentation. I like that the songs you picked literally emulate the colour. I think its a solid and creative entry, and you went above and beyond which I appreciate!

NLTM - I was hoping for someone to do an entry like this!  I want to say that this has everything I hoped for in terms of what I wanted from this theme.  I love that you made it meaningful to you personally and made sure that that showed in your entry as well.  THe song choices were literally perfect too.

Dessy - This was super solid and really nice to read too!  I like what you focused on for your colour, and you made something that seemed fairly simple really important to me.  Your songs were pretty good, but I lowkey thing this would've been even better if you did gaming OSTs for all three aspects.  Your entry was just really ambient and vibey and I think that would've been nice.

clue - PLEASE.  This was perfect.  Super creative and out of the box.  You made your entry stand out BUT more importantly you had enough substance to back it up.  Great work!!!

kipperskipper - This entry had some of the best song choices imo.  I felt like every song captured your colour perfectly, not just in terms of mood/atmosphere, but they felt gold?  I like this entry, its super solid, I think it could've been more fun and unique, but that's nitpicking because I did like it a lot.

gabe - hey king you've done it again, constantly raising the bar for us all.  This was literally perfect.  SOmehow even better than your last entry pls.  THe presentation, the song choice, the creativity, the unique interpretation of the challenge - talent!

Rotunda - This was a cool interpretation and I love the inspiration!  The songs and how they progressed was fantastic.  This was overall just another example of a good entry from you.

OP - SLDFKSFD.  This was cool.  Good song choices, cool idea, overall good.

Auburn - laejsfd I'm so glad you did auburn as your colour.  This was a fun lighthearted entry!  I wish it had a bit more substance to it, but I felt like you had fun with it which is great.

Astro - I'm DONE with you. 

disruptive - Yup yup, I really like this entry, it was a lot more detailed and thorough than your last one. The story/images were really nice and I like that the songs worked well with your presentation. I feel like you used our thoughts from last round which is great!

MLD - Very interesting entry!  I did not know much about chromesthesia or that you have it and I think it was a cool approach to use that as your inspiration.  I like that you focused on songs that you see as pink - overall really nice!

Invisibility - Gorgeous concept, I felt like your entry was super meaningful and had strong songs to work with it. 

Fruity - Pls!!! I'm glad you submitted and honestly your entry is good for how quick it was put together!  It's a nice improvement from your last entry and honestly kind of solid? 

Hate you all bc it was so strong this week I don't even know how to approach rankings.

Thank you @minho :heart2:

It seems like this round was pretty close and everyone did great! Curious to see the outcome, good luck everybody :heart:

8EfXR8b.png

Judge legend:

Bagels / Henry / babyz / minho

Full scores in spoiler tags!

GOLDEN TRINITY

DfIEitt.jpg 3F6Ly6e.gif rYgaMFy.gif

1st. ughgabriel

1 / 2 / 1 /2

1st. Astronomy

2 / 1 / 2 / 1

3rd. Not Like The Movies

3 / 3 / 3 / 3

SAFE

6BDPhMu.gif blStADN.gif Vo0Zwc3.gif

HQIwSrH.jpg JlTRwjU.gif CjQV0IK.gif SFIeMT3.gif UWyUq8N.gifqOkDyQ4.gif 41Ykc1k.thumb.gif.71073269001b6dd456be15

OFB80g8.gif w2JbH00.jpg Muffy_S17.thumb.png.b04972e60744e8b8eec3c8a12441c6b8.png

4th. clue (4 / 7 / 6 / 4)

5th. Gay Rat Divorce (6 / 6 / 5 / 5)

6th. luckystrike (9 / 4 / 7 / 6)

7th. Rotunda (5 / 5 / 12 / 7)

8th. Hug (8 / 8 / 9 / 8)

9th. Dessy (11 / 11 / 4 / 10)

10th. disruptive (7 / 10 / 10 / 9)

11th. PinkBox (10 / 9 / 8 / 13)

12th. Overprotected ( 12 / 12 / 11 / 11)

13th. kipperskipper (14 / 14 / 14 / 12)

14th. Invisibility (13 / 13 / 16 / 15)

15th. coomy (15 / 15 / 15 / 16)

16th. MusicLoverDude (17 / 16 / 13 / 14)

(PENALTY: Twist not met (-2) score)

FLOP TRINITY

trWkDH2.gif omqXTk5.gif UJfdwYq.gif

Golden Trinity you have 12-24 hours to pick TWO people from the Flop Trinity you'd like to eliminate.

Oh yeah, its a double elimination :gaycat3:

@PinkBox @Hug @touya kinomoto @Gay Rat Divorce @coomy @luckystrike @Not Like The Movies @Dessy @clue @kipperskipper @ughgabriel @Rotunda @Overprotected @Auburn @Astronomy @disruptive @MusicLoverDude @Invisibility @Fruity

17th. Auburn (16 / 18 / 18 / 18)

18th. touya kinomoto (18 / 19 / 19 / 19)

19th. Fruity (19 / 17 / 17 / 17)

(PENALTY: Late entry (-2) score)

FLOP TRINITY

trWkDH2.gif omqXTk5.gif UJfdwYq.gif

17th. Auburn (16 / 18 / 18 / 18)

18th. touya kinomoto (18 / 19 / 19 / 19)

19th. Fruity (19 / 17 / 17 / 17)

(PENALTY: Late entry (-2) score)

Golden Trinity you have 12-24 hours to pick TWO people from the Flop Trinity you'd like to eliminate.

Oh yeah, its a double elimination :gaycat3:

@PinkBox @Hug @touya kinomoto @Gay Rat Divorce @coomy @luckystrike @Not Like The Movies @Dessy @clue @kipperskipper @ughgabriel @Rotunda @Overprotected @Auburn @Astronomy @disruptive @MusicLoverDude @Invisibility @Fruity

Safe! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.