? DIAMOND HIT ? Farewell / Next Season Announcement pg.328 ?

fountain

On 3/28/2017 at 10:14 PM, Temporal said:

CONGRATULATIONS UghGodriel! :clap3: 

Your style is so similar to Pears so it only makes senses :laugh:  

And Hor is mexican too, so it makes even more sense :cupid: Thank you so much Hunter :heart2: 

On 3/28/2017 at 10:15 PM, Moonchild said:

Congratulations, gabe! You've done so well this season and I'm proud of you :clap3:

Thank you, Moonie :heart2: 

On 3/28/2017 at 10:14 PM, Jackson said:

oh wow, actually shocked :eek: Congrats on making the finale gabe, you REALLY deserve it 

Don't be! You and Sam both deserve it so much and I am so happy I got to compete with you. You are a great friend and an amazing writer :heart2: 

On 3/28/2017 at 10:15 PM, ceremonials said:

King of pop

And queen too!

On 3/28/2017 at 10:15 PM, Citrus said:

Congrats gabe :heart2: 

Thank you :heart2: 

On 3/28/2017 at 10:15 PM, SaintWest said:

Gabe. A literal angel. :clap3:

:heart2: 

On 3/28/2017 at 10:18 PM, Corsola said:

@ughgabriel It says a lot about the competition this season when someone as good of a writer as you is 3rd. I've stanned for your aesthetics, writing style, and concepts each week. You're one of the most humble people I've ever met so to see your success is amazing. I'm also really glad you're one of the good friends I've made through PH that I would've never even known of had I not joined. I view you as a really important member of PH, an amazing conceptual writer with taste, and most importantly, even a role model for any writer who is ESL. Your performance this season is admirable and I'm honored that you even asked for my opinions on your entries while writing. :heart2: 

i'm so moved by this really :'( I think you understand me in a way that not everyone does because you write such amazing concepts that are so out of the box and not everyone understands them! But I do and I love your style, and I'm so happy I got to know you during this season and I am sure you will come to snatch wigs next season! Love you Perry :heart2: *the toontown Hurt video starts playing*

On 3/28/2017 at 10:23 PM, Aurora said:

I can't wait to see how far you go in other seasons, be it as a contestant or a judge. :weeps: It was amazing getting to know you and seeing your entries, especially throughout the final challenge.

i think i have a really special friendship with you and you are such an amazing and authentic person and i'm glad i got to know you this season :heart2: 

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• ceremonials

• Jackson

• Temporal

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so proud of both contestants, but I really do want to personally congratulate Aurora. We both know how devastating it is to get 2nd place, but I really want you to know that you had another incredible season and really cemented yourself once more as a PH icon. It was an honor to work with you in the semi-finals and your finale songs were all top notch.

oQRbeUK.gif 

Final Rankings

#2 - Aurora - Mountain - 8.75

#3 - Ughgabriel - Prologue / Epilogue - 8.375

#4 - Jackson - Amnesia - 8.125

#5 - Aurora - Diamond - 8

#6 - Ughgabriel - Saturn's Rings - 7.875

#7 - Aurora - Stars of Freedom - 7.75

#8 - Ughgabriel - Agoraphobia - 7.5

#9 - Jackson - Blood in the Water - 6.875

#1 - Jackson - Stardust - A ****ing perfect score of 10.

I ****ing knew it. :ahh: You little bitch.

nRG8acS.png

Kind of awkward going back to Grammy nominations now, but anywhoooo, finale songs were considered in these categories, and therefore, some were nominated! The first category here is actually for Best Concept.

- Prolouge/Epilouge@ughgabriel

- Berlin, @Jackson

- Until, @swiftie13

- Ellis Dee, @Citrus

- Kite Without String, @8thPrince and @Hug

44 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Jackson. :heart2: In before Stardust gets a perfect 10 and you still take it out.

I screamed so hard when I saw this

2 minutes ago, Aurora said:

I ****ing knew it. :ahh: You little bitch.

Temp and I cackled at your post about him probably getting a 10 :deadbanana:  

Oh wow... Shook. Thanks everyone! 

@Aurora Congratulations on making it this far, I mean from the moment you made your comeback and made it to the finals it was so shocking yet so well deserved. You are an amazing writer and as I said before a great friend. Mountain was really one of my favorite entries along with Pop! and I think you should be so proud of what you've done. You've grown as a writer and as a person. I saw how you tried to apply everything the judges gave you and I think that is a big part of being a great writer and a grandiose person in general. Love you :heart2: 

@Jackson I think you are an amazing writer and I want to congratulate you because of your undeniably consistent run during the whole season. You never fell out of the top 5 and you wrote such amazing songs which leads me to believe you have immense creativity and a brilliant mind, kinda jealous of tinder boy rn, smh. I am so happy I got to know you better this season and now I consider you one of my best friends on PH and well, the whole ATRL community. I am so honored that our plans on making it to the finale together really became true! 
You did a fantastic job and I know you deserve this. I love you too :heart2: 

nRG8acS.png 

I'm really ****ing tired so KEEPING THIS MOVING ALONG, Best Sex Song

- Power-Trip, @ceremonials
- Stardust, @Jackson
- Ellis Dee, @Citrus

Why isn't here a dash between power and trip, triggered

3 of them not being troll entries ?

1 minute ago, ceremonials said:

3 of them not being troll entries ?

Listen you webbed toe mouth breather, you didn't read them so you ain't know ****, shut up and take your nominations like you take your grandfather's chode up your asshole every night since you know damn well that's all you're getting you inbred reprobate 

Just now, Temporal said:

Listen you webbed toe mouth breather, you didn't read them so you ain't know ****, shut up and take your nominations like you take your grandfather's chode up your asshole every night since you know damn well that's all you're getting you inbred reprobate 

The gag is I have read them n

Your meltdowns tonight ?

Just now, Corsola said:

um I didn't expect this

Afflicted Inc SHOULD'VE gotten best concept instead of best creepy but you know what? I'll take it :heart2: 

A nom is a nom!

8 minutes ago, Jackson said:

Oh wow... Shook. Thanks everyone! 

if u don't post a huge essay thanking me within the next 5 mins i'm revoking it u lil bitch