• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dweebz

• mokitsu

• kipperskipper

• Psycho

Top Posters In This Topic

During this Live Results show I won't tag y'all in every single post. It was an accident the last time.

cpZG7Su.gif

xsUHCIb.png

The winner of this round MAY beat the current highest score for a single round. Currently tied now.

UQ3u7aZ.png

Eleven beautiful models stand before me. But I only have nine photos in my hand. And these photos represent the models who are still in the running for becoming ATRL’s Next Top Model.

5eb65d64ce733.jpg

4qDOKtF.png

09IdGhL.jpg

Spoiler

Jon, with 56 points. Now tying with the most points in a given round so far earns you best photo for this round. I’m proud of you. I said I wanted to see your face last round, you took the constructive criticism and shoved it in my face. That’s what a top model does. And it doesn’t hurt that you’re the first person to win two rounds. Congratulations, you’re still in the running for becoming ATRL’s Next Top Model.

Nanna – 8

Zara – 10

Gulf – 10

@boys

FdBoHhf.png

NYEstOD.jpg

Spoiler

Adut with 32 points lands in 2nd place. The difference between you and Jon is that you got quite a few negative points. But you’re in the top for this round and that’s what matters. Congratulations, you’re still in the running for becoming ATRL’s Next Top Model.

Nanna – 9.5

Zara – 8.5

Gulf – 8

@kipperskipper

Edited by dweebz

FdBoHhf.png

T7s6bce.jpg

Spoiler

Bjork with 28 points is in 3rd place this round. After successfully coming back into the competition since being gone from round 2 this is how you slay! Congratulations, you’re still in the running for becoming ATRL’s Next Top Model.

Nanna – 6.5

Zara – 8.5

Gulf – 9

@Overprotected

bGPrZna.png

4jJXbcz.jpg

Spoiler

Kendall with 21 points comes in 4th place. Kendall, this is the second time you’re in 4th place. I hope you don’t feel comfortable here because when you do that’s when you slip. Kendall, like Jon, you also did not receive a single negative point, but I guess the audience just felt… meh… for you. Congratulations, you’re still in the running for becoming ATRL’s Next Top Model.

Nanna – 7

Zara – 9.5

Gulf – 8

@mokitsu

bGPrZna.png

pbOr5Pr.png

Spoiler

Bella with 8 points lands in 5th place. Bella, I know this photo was a risk for you and I commend you for taking that risk. Did I pay off? That’s debatable but at least you are here for another round. Congratulations, you’re still in the running for becoming ATRL’s Next Top Model.

Nanna – 9

Zara – 7

Gulf – 7.5

@clue

1 minute ago, dweebz said:

bGPrZna.png

pbOr5Pr.png

Reveal hidden contents

Bella with 8 points lands in 5th place. Bella, I know this photo was a risk for you and I commend you for taking that risk. Did I pay off? That’s debatable but at least you are here for another round. Congratulations, you’re still in the running for becoming ATRL’s Next Top Model.

Nanna – 9

Zara – 7

Gulf – 7.5

@clue

Thank you ma

bGPrZna.png

p71IoUI.jpg

Spoiler

Zendaya with 1 point is in 6th place. Zendaya, you were the dark horse in this competition but round by round that is just chipping away and leaving the judges thinking has she shown us all she has already? That’s for you to answer. At least you’re not in the bottom this time. Congratulations, you’re still in the running for becoming ATRL’s Next Top Model.

Nanna – 6.5

Zara – 7

Gulf – 8.5

@Not Like The Movies

Adut should be LOW

Bjork was robbed

bGPrZna.png

iI1GnXF.jpg

Spoiler

Liu is last model to be safe this round. With 1 point, you are tying for 6th place. Liu you have body for days, but just laying on a rock isn’t enough for this modeling competition. It seems like you’ve never won a round and have been in the top only once. Don’t be the safe girl, no one likes the safe girl. Congratulations, you’re still in the running for becoming ATRL’s Next Top Model.

Nanna – 6.5

Zara – 8

Gulf – 6

@thecptz

GvvoWPU.png

Jackson, Jeana, Katy, and Rihanna you are the last four models and ultimately in the bottom because of your low negative scores. The person who is safe from elimination is…

GvvoWPU.png

jJfB0ZW.jpg

Spoiler

Rihanna with -8 points. What’s happening girl? You actually have the highest score ever in this game so far along with Jon and now you’ve been in the bottom twice. It seems like our front running is finding herself at the end of the pack. Get your ass back to the top, or you’ll be cut. Congratulations, you’re still in the running for becoming ATRL’s Next Top Model.

Nanna – 4.5

Zara – 7.5

Gulf – 5

@Psycho

8G8luG2.png

Jackson, Jeana, Katy. I only have one photo in my hand. Because this is a double elimination there will be two models leaving us this round.

Jackson, I saved you last round and I got a lot of heat for it. Though controversial, though it was well deserved for you.

Jeana, you don’t have the best track record but this is your first time in the bottom ever. Will it be your only?

And Katy, another model I saved last round because I thought you deserved. You were probably the most controversial but I thought your freestyle photo was absolutely breathtaking. 

Loving the format of the results show

We love a hard working hoest :keir:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.