ATRL'S NEXT TOP MODEL| S1 | WINNER: Adut Akech

dweebz

unouulZ.png

Judge: Zara Larsson

zara-larsson-twitter.jpg

JEANA 

This is so good, simple and stunning, no words. 

ZENDAYA

I... don’t like this, I am 100% sure you had better options, this is too simple/boring for a freestyle round where you could have gone all the way. 

LIU 

I love this! I love all the colors and she just looks very pretty. 

JACKSON 

Compared to your past pictures this is so boring, just like Zendaya, too simple for a round where you could’ve gone all the way. 

RIHANNA 

This is a very nice picture, I really like the theme but I wish we could’ve gotten like a clearer view of her or like have her be the main focus of the picture, I think she’s too covered but it’s still nice. 

ADUT 

I really really like this! She looks stunning and it’s such a good pic, nothing bad to say really. 

JON 

See Zendaya and Jackson critique, it’s just not up to par with the rest of the pictures, it’s a nice shot but it didn’t blow my mind. 

BELLA 

Oh period, this is so stunning, maybe the people behind her ruin it for me a bit but it’s a great concept. 

KENDALL 

Oh period again, I am very into this! Nothing bad to say really, good job. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dweebz

• mokitsu

• kipperskipper

• Psycho

Top Posters In This Topic

UF34D5W.png

This is the final call for votes. You have aprox. 2 hours left.

Along with the elimination round, we will announce the model who will be coming back into the competition.

Cast Your Votes

Edited by dweebz

1 minute ago, mokitsu said:

the praise

y8g4x.gif

Its what you deserve, too bad the audience didn't follow suit. :fan:

3 minutes ago, dweebz said:

Its what you deserve, too bad the audience didn't follow suit. :fan:

Oh

ty for the praise miss zara now i can forgive you even though you've never been to a desert

47NKvwH.gif

the round was freestyle (meaning you can do anything you want) , it wasnt avant garde, so just because I chose to do something more elegant and chic, it doesnt mean I should be called simple and boring! These judges! 

Dbp94s1.png

Hello Models! Its that time again, we are about to share the results of round 6. The first model called will be the model who gave the best photo according to the scores given from the judges and audience. The last model called will be the model who received the lowest score and will be leaving the competition.

When that is over, we will announce the model who will be coming back into the completion. 

Lets hope you're the one on top!

EF3ckt8.png

IwxNYfz.jpg

Spoiler

Bella, congratulations, you finally got yourself a win, and it is very much deserved! You earned 45 points with only one placement in the bottom. You were in all of the judge’s top 3. You are one step closer to becoming ATRL’s Next Top Model.

Nanna – 9

Gulf – 9

Zara – 9

Bella :clap3: deserved winner

JOSig2n.png

IjQIdQi.jpg

Spoiler

Jeana has 44 points, one away from tying with Bella. Great job, you received the second-best photo of the round. Way to think outside of the box. You are one step closer to becoming ATRL’s Next Top Model.

Nanna – 7

Gulf – 10

Zara –  10

Meh i wasn't gagged 47NKvwH.gif

JOSig2n.png

FKR6t1p.jpg

Spoiler

Adut, though I gave you a hella low score, you did not make it into my bottom two. I thought it was cheap, but the other judges and audience outright disagreed with me. You made it to the top for another week. You are one step closer to becoming ATRL’s Next Top Model.

Nanna – 3.5

Gulf – 10

Zara – 9

Period

47NKvwH.gif

Loved this one 47NKvwH.gif

nana get a new pair of eyes  you old visually impaired HAG

Edited by kipperskipper

nXQ5nnJ.png

JSZ0DxA.jpg

Spoiler

Kendall, landing in 4th place with 27 points. Highkey robbed from the top 3 but you are safe for this round. We know you’ve got better shots to show us in the future. You are one step closer to becoming ATRL’s Next Top Model.

Nanna – 10

Gulf – 8

Zara – 9.5

Wanted a top 3 but i'll settle with that 47NKvwH.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.