• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dweebz

• mokitsu

• kipperskipper

• Psycho

Top Posters In This Topic

cQgWspC.png

Will Bjork, Liu, and Zendaya please step forward.

Bjork, your long legs mesmerized the audience along with the color pallet of your photo but was it enough?

Liu, your long fingers and elegant hands were made to be on a queen, but did the judges and audience agree with that?

Zendaya, your long legs and beautiful dress are for princesses only, but did you prove that in your photo?

the model who is safe is...

lmao plsss a 10 for that, good bye! 

The others contestants trying to sabotage the two times round winner Jon :shakeno:

chile! this is ****ed up! 

Just now, Jay-Zicario said:

The others contestants trying to sabotage the two times round winner Jon :shakeno:

PERIOD

cQgWspC.png

5jFVHcF.jpg

Spoiler

Zendaya, you are safe in 7th place with 7 points. Honestly, I am surprised about this too, but then again you did not come in any of the judge’s top 3 or bottom 2. You’re playing middle of the road and sooner than later you’ll be dropped. Congratulation, you are one step closer to becoming ATRL’s Next Top Model.

Nanna – 9

Zara – 8.5

@Not Like The Movies

I was robbed but whatever, glad to be safe! This round was hard for me!

girls sitting on foldable chairs and loungers showing off legs in the most basic way possible talking to other people about what was a fierce shot we just have to laugh

roEiNaH.png

I only have one photo in my hand, the model who I do not call will no longer have a chance to become ATRL’s Next Top Model and will be eliminated from the competition. The model’s photo who I have is…

Spoiler

aEaWGKR.jpg

Spoiler

Liu with 3 points you are safe in 8th place. I think you deserved higher but this is a good wakeup call from you. Since round 2 you have been SAFE SAFE SAFE ONLY! When will you get a win or even on top? Congratulation, you are one step closer to becoming ATRL’s Next Top Model.

Nanna – 8

Zara – 8.5

Meaning...

tenor.gif?itemid=3581037

Spoiler

Bjork thank you, you earned -4 points this round. And I do not have a photo for you. 

Nanna – 7

Zara – 7

erase this round (which means erase the bella win hehe)

2PsNCFs.gif

Whew Chile, what a stressful elimination. Next round coming in the next ten minutes... and I think you guys will be happy.

tenor.gif?itemid=3581037

2vNqwd1.png

Hello Models, you've made it to ROUND 9: MAGAZINE COVER! After this round there are only TWO more rounds and then the winning round. I think this is a round a lot of you have been anticipating. For this round the judges and I want to see your model's best magazine cover. Now the content of the magazine is not important BUT the overall designs are. This is the only round where you CAN make your own magazine cover if you chose to. BUT THAT'S A HUGE RISK! I will add my shameless plug on my created magazine covers.

You have until Sunday, May 24th, 2020 6:00PM CT

Professional Example

costume-denmark-2011-august-01-single.jp

Self-Made Examples

eLvASpw.png

Edited by dweebz

wait why is the font important :rip: cant it just be the overall aesthetic/image

Chile are those your CAL magazines :fan:

Anyway, great round but I dont think the font should matter ??‍♀️

YLxtboV.png

First of all, that whole battle back round was a MESS considering this is what it looks like now.

Bella serving Gigi Goode... I wonder if the other models hate her.

Jeana... serving uhhh

Adut really is that queen who thinks she should win every round. Our Brita Filter.

Zendaya being in the bottom twice now, not a good look.

Jon being the queen who is doing so well the other queens are Jelly. Our Aiden Zane.

Kendall powerhouse who cant win ****. Katya of All Stars 2 tease.

Liu finally in the bottom after floating through the competition.

Rihanna finally getting her stride back on.

byhGzHd.jpg?1

Bella serving Gigi Goode... I wonder if the other models hate her.

No you ****ing didn't.......

girls since when do i say i should win every round? i always ruveal who i say should win

9 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

wait why is the font important :rip: cant it just be the overall aesthetic/image

6 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

Chile are those your CAL magazines :fan:

Anyway, great round but I dont think the font should matter ??‍♀️

Fonts are just a reassurance that you dont pick something that has a ****-tastic design. And its more for the people who dont have models on magazine covers or not on a lot of magazine covers. 

And girl, ill deduct points if you drag my CAL magz. Those masterpieces :fan:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.