• dweebz

• mokitsu

• kipperskipper

• Psycho

Top Posters In This Topic

KPpAixF.png

293Ym8c.jpg

Spoiler

Jeana is in fifth place with 15 points. Our versatile queen did that. What an amazing photo, but it was just safe. 

8, 8.5, 8.5

@EriKills

@clue @kipperskipper @Not Like The Movies @boys @mokitsu @thecptz  @fiercE @Psycho @PiecesOfYou @EriKills @Rence  @luckystrike @touya kinomoto

KPpAixF.png

e3w7quE.jpg

Spoiler

Kendall in sixth place with 14 points. Tick Tick Tick this round was so close. You, Adut and Jeana all separated by one point. Make sure you stand out in a good way next round.

6, 8, 7.5

@mokitsu

KPpAixF.png

RTgO90F.jpg

oOjldM8.jpg

Spoiler

Honestly, their names confuse me, I keep forgetting who Jon is and who Jackson is. :deadbanana4: But y'all tied.

Jon tying with Jackson with 11 points. You guys just did safe work this round. Stand out next round please.

7.5, 9, 9

Jackson tying with Jon with 11 points. You boys did just safe work this round. Stand out next round please.

6, 6.5, 8

@boys @Rence

KPpAixF.png

d68WECB.jpg

Spoiler

Liu youre not in the bottom, you didn’t make negative points but you did land in 8th place with 7 points. You were my favorite from the beginning but now youre starting to fizzle. Regain that spark honey.

6.5, 7, 6

@thecptz

@clue @kipperskipper @Not Like The Movies @boys @mokitsu @thecptz  @fiercE @Psycho @PiecesOfYou @EriKills @Rence  @luckystrike @touya kinomoto

Not me tying with him with MUCH better scores just because one of the judges had awful taste and gave me a 7.5 smh I deserved to be in the top, ROBBERY

WHEWWWWW 

yoWT1oQ.gif

Omg 

Thank you :heart2:

8 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

Zzzzz 

the obsessed fumes

anyway whew another top 3

although i think zendaya's pic is a little tacky and bella is fully clothed in the summer but whatev

Psycho

Thank you everyone  :heart2:

RWFckam.png

Spoiler

bLR7qzy.jpg

Spoiler

Christina with -10 points. Girl, you gotta step your ***** up! This is the second time you’ve been in the bottom. We don’t want to count you out but youre making it hard to even see you as a competitor. 

5.5, 3, 6

@PiecesOfYou

Which means... 

Spoiler

Mans, Im sorry I don’t have a photo for you today. You earned -28 points. Your photo was pedestrian, armature, and just not good this round. Thank you so much for your time.

1.5, 1, 1

@fiercE

1 minute ago, Psycho said:

zendaya's pic is a little tacky

Some points

Finally the Eurovision man***** is out :clap3: 

Not -28 points

vMlJaqq.gif

Do yall understand the definition of tacky? 

Cause... 

yoWT1oQ.gif

F5UoNyO.png

Whew! You made it to Round 5 and as you can see, it's theme is DOOM & GLOOM! When you see this what do you think about? I think about darkness, black, goth, anger, tragedy, witchy vibes, etc. In this round the judges and I want to see your best interpretation of the theme DOOM & GLOOM.

Pictures can be in Black & White or color, but personally, Ill give you extra props if you can effectively give me a colored DOOM & GLOOM photo. 

I am excited to see what you models can pull off. Good luck!

0lHYTE5bEg-Gq3bZJnSc4OamOY1fyO1e7YTx8v3L

(Florence Welch - Doom & Gloom)

You have until Thursday, May 14, 2020 3:00 AM CT (36 Hours)

Inch resting theme 

PZqeBcM.png

Bella being in the TOP 3 times with no wins.

The audience robbing Adut from her second win.

Christina being in the bottom twice while the rest of the competitors have never been in the bottom.

Kendall and Jackson being a safe bitch four time in a row.

Edited by dweebz

great theme and i love my pick 

fire luckystrike

a desert and she looks ****ing HOT like literally and still doesnt feel like summer? god damn man-child

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.