• abrahamjmr

• Alexz

• Grumpy Cat

• lovemehateme

Top Posters In This Topic

should we stop streaming? all the money goes straight to her handlers

2 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

Why are we? :skull: Yeah, her handlers are getting and handling her money, but she will need money as well when she gets out of this whole thing.

4 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

We already know this for a while and we didn't stopped... but she still needs the money as soon as she can gets out of this.

And it's always better to stream her music, which is legal. I won't be downloading anything ilegally. 

Edited by abrahamjmr

11 minutes ago, sickboy said:

We already know this for a while and we didn't stopped... but she still needs the money as soon as she can gets out of this.

MTE. It's better to stream her music than downloading on any illegal site. At least we know that she'll eventually get her money, or what's left of it back.

38 minutes ago, sickboy said:

25 minutes ago, abrahamjmr said:

MTE. It's better to stream her music than downloading on any illegal site. At least we know that she'll eventually get her money, or what's left of it back.

45 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

The more public and the more powerful she is, the better her chances are. Her handlers don’t need money from our streams - they have access to hundreds of millions of her dollars already and they can invest it, which is way more profitable than any pop music career. We need to be helping get everything out in the public eye, and we do that by keeping her relevant and pushing her status.

30 minutes ago, Eternium said:

The more public and the more powerful she is, the better her chances are. Her handlers don’t need money from our streams - they have access to hundreds of millions of her dollars already and they can invest it, which is way more profitable than any pop music career. We need to be helping get everything out in the public eye, and we do that by keeping her relevant and pushing her status.

:clap3:

I won't ever understand those fans that scream we should stop streaming but secretly do so.

3 hours ago, getinthezone said:

they are NOT making that much money off of streams to begin with after the label gets their cut.

Shows and endorsement deals and products are where most of the money comes from

3 hours ago, abrahamjmr said:

Why are we? :skull: Yeah, her handlers are getting and handling her money, but she will need money as well when she gets out of this whole thing.

that part

1 minute ago, slw84 said:

they are NOT making that much money off of streams to begin with after the label gets their cut.

Shows and endorsement deals and products are where most of the money comes from

Exactly. As if we didn't know that streaming companies don't pay that much and all the money is going to the label before Britney's handlers get what's supposed to be her cut.

3 hours ago, abrahamjmr said:

Exactly. As if we didn't know that streaming companies don't pay that much and all the money is going to the label before Britney's handlers get what's supposed to be her cut.

Like someone said her offshore accounts is what they have access to but until Britney is making her own money without them we must not support the following:

-Perfume products

-any products

-any shows (she's on strike so she made that easy)

-anything remotely pushed by her current team

We supported vegas because this was a legacy act legendary cemented business decision.

We support streaming because this is a legacy act legendary cemented business decision. She is the #1 female streamed act pre 2000.

there is no reason to stop her from getting 1B views annually showing for 4th decade she is relevant (crossing CD/itunes/streaming generations) due to her significant impact to pop music and pop culture.

Once she is out from under takes a 2-3 year break which will end up 1-2 year break and then she will have access to the top producers

Max Martin WILL give her a monster hit (serve us Believe and Ray of light teas)

Billie's brother will work with her.

Many will want to work with her full circle B10 comeback in 2024 25 years after her debut album. finish out her contract with unreleased material and other albums

Her streams will continue to grow

We can then support her products once she has control of them and those demons don't profit

We can support her shows (she will have a Cher final tour which means she'll have at least two tours and residencies)

We can support her Tony award winning broadway play

We can support her emmy award winning/oscar award winning film on her life

We can support her signature apprarels line of her iconic likeness of various things

We can support her retiring...

So that's what we can support what we can not support based on her current status.

Imagine an album hitting 1 million streams in a day :jonny: 

#FREEBRITNEY

9 hours ago, slw84 said:

Like someone said her offshore accounts is what they have access to but until Britney is making her own money without them we must not support the following:

-Perfume products

-any products

-any shows (she's on strike so she made that easy)

-anything remotely pushed by her current team

We supported vegas because this was a legacy act legendary cemented business decision.

We support streaming because this is a legacy act legendary cemented business decision. She is the #1 female streamed act pre 2000.

there is no reason to stop her from getting 1B views annually showing for 4th decade she is relevant (crossing CD/itunes/streaming generations) due to her significant impact to pop music and pop culture.

Once she is out from under takes a 2-3 year break which will end up 1-2 year break and then she will have access to the top producers

Max Martin WILL give her a monster hit (serve us Believe and Ray of light teas)

Billie's brother will work with her.

Many will want to work with her full circle B10 comeback in 2024 25 years after her debut album. finish out her contract with unreleased material and other albums

Her streams will continue to grow

We can then support her products once she has control of them and those demons don't profit

We can support her shows (she will have a Cher final tour which means she'll have at least two tours and residencies)

We can support her Tony award winning broadway play

We can support her emmy award winning/oscar award winning film on her life

We can support her signature apprarels line of her iconic likeness of various things

We can support her retiring...

So that's what we can support what we can not support based on her current status.

can you stop dreaming? she is in a serious situation, stop posting **** like this.

1 hour ago, getinthezone said:

can you stop dreaming? she is in a serious situation, stop posting **** like this.

a non Free Britney activist who does not know that streams pay almost nothing to labels and thought that it goes to all of her handlers is commenting on my post as if they have to tell an actual Britney stan who's been through the ups and downs of her life for 20+ years that Britney is in a serious situation and they are in the range or capacity to do so...

qGhiEIe.gif?noredirect

Stream Femme fatale, Glory, Blackout, Circus, In the zone, My only wish this year, Oops, Britney,  Baby one more time, give Work btch a stream, too

8bsCsch.gif

Most stans understand streams are not the coins what her "handlers" profit from. It's the products and the shows. That's what you don't support.

Streams and her being the #1 streaming female who debuted pre 2000 is about her relevant legacy of classic pop hits continuing to have impact on newer generations

To ask the question about whether or not you continue streaming???  Some of us are really Britney Army and some care when it's a hot topic for the moment

tenor.gif?itemid=13089147

Will be blasting Britney on my walk with my dog in the park this morning? Love supporting the Princess of Pop and her #1 streaming female act pre 2000 and will continue to do so

giphy.gif

Edited by slw84

19 minutes ago, slw84 said:

a non Free Britney activist who does not know that streams pay almost nothing to labels and thought that it goes to all of her handlers is commenting on my post as if they have to tell an actual Britney stan who's been through the ups and downs of her life for 20+ years that Britney is in a serious situation and they are in the range or capacity to do so...

qGhiEIe.gif?noredirect

Stream Femme fatale, Glory, Blackout, Circus, In the zone, My only wish this year, Oops, Britney,  Baby one more time, give Work btch a stream, too

8bsCsch.gif

Most stans understand streams are not the coins what her "handlers" profit from. It's the products and the shows. That's what you don't support.

Streams and her being the #1 streaming female who debuted pre 2000 is about her relevant legacy of classic pop hits continuing to have impact on newer generations

To ask the question about whether or not you continue streaming???  Some of us are really Britney Army and some care when it's a hot topic for the moment

tenor.gif?itemid=13089147

Will be blasting Britney on my walk with my dog in the park this morning? Love supporting the Princess of Pop and her #1 streaming female act pre 2000 and will continue to do so

giphy.gif

lol so you feel like youre doing any more than me because you have some stupid badge on?

who gives a **** about streams? it was a normal question, i didnt tell everyone to stop streaming :deadbanana2:

to me it seems like you care about Britney Spears the popstar and her stats, not about her as an actual person

the gp should stop streaming her untill shes free, cause all this mony is going to jaimes pocket

1 hour ago, Yanko said:

the gp should stop streaming her untill shes free, cause all this mony is going to jaimes pocket

The money is paying for her house and her holidays and stuff like that too. She still has luxury things. 

1 hour ago, Yanko said:

Jamie probably doesn’t even see 5% of it. :rip:

I'm not engaging in anything with someone who just popped back in the Britney Spears sphere and doesn't understand that Britney Spears is the reason I like pop and i have stanned her since August 1999 and I support Britney Jean Spears and Britney Spears simultaneously. It's not necessary to test my dedication. Britney is too important for that.

In my Phaedra voice: Go away from me with this...gif

I'm going to be streaming Glory as much as I can because everything else is already close to its next eligibility point:

15x P BOMT - 14.2M / 15.1M

11x P OIDIA - 10.7M / 11.05M

5x P Britney - 5.3M / 5.55M

4x P ITZ - 3.3M / 4.18M

2x P GH:MP - 1.8M / 1.9M

2x P Blackout - 1M / 1.86M (no Radar)

1M sales (1.1M shipments)

GM 2x P (~2.8M units, 280k albums)

POM 2x P (~2.7M units, 270k albums)

BTI G (~600k units, 60k albums)

~1.71M units without album tracks and Radar

3x P Circus - 1.8M / 3.1M (no Radar)

1.7M sales (1.9M shipments)

Womanizer 4x P (~4.7M units, 470k albums

Circus 4x P (~4M units, 400k albums)

IUSA P (~1.65M units, 165k albums)

~2.975M without album tracks and Radar

Radar P (~1M units, 100k albums)

Gold TSC - 275k / 560k

2x P FF - 850k / 2.1M

Gold BJ - 280k / 570k

Glory - 165k / 440k

(March 2021) 45.5x P is at minimum.

singles wise she's around 69-70M in the states.

I'm going to create a new playlist to focus on the following in this order:

1. Glory album, Circus album, Blackout album (although gimme more has helped push it past 2M SPS), GHMP and then In the zone

2. Emphasis on break the ice,  If u seek amy, My only wish this year, do somethin, piece of me, work btch, criminal, i wanna go, radar (I know), overprotected, lucky, slumber party and you drive me crazy.

Of course I will play Toxic, Baby, Oops, Slave, Womanizer, Hold it against me just out of respect.

If we get a playlist of this, then it'll help push the songs and albums close to its next certification to eligibility. 

:clap3:

1 hour ago, Arcadius said:

Jamie probably doesn’t even see 5% of it. :rip:

LABELS don't even see that much after expenses. 

Streaming services barely pay pennies for millions of streams but labels invest because it's the new TRL new daily brainwash free (relatively speaking) daily promotion

That poster is not a fan anyways but where did people either fool themselves into thinking any artist makes money off of streams 

Her team has products, tours/shows and access to her bank accounts

Streaming is about supporting her legacy not the lawyers and her family who has access to direct money thinking .026 cents off of 1M streams is pot of gold at the end of the rainbow

Edited by slw84

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.