Britney's streams: 21 songs over 100M streams

abrahamjmr

Does anyone have her daily YouTube numbers?

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• abrahamjmr

• Alexz

• Grumpy Cat

• lovemehateme

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, abrahamjmr said:

Edited by abrahamjmr

@Enzolorenzotoday I learned certifications in Italy are automatic and you can stream the same song 10 times per day so get to work bitch, your streams have to be premium.

6 minutes ago, Alexz said:

@Enzolorenzotoday I learned certifications in Italy are automatic and you can stream the same song 10 times per day so get to work bitch, your streams have to be premium.

My streams are all premium sis. The annoying thing is that certifications have been automatic since 2009 so basically all the sales she had accumulated pre-2009 won’t count :sosad:

1 minute ago, Enzolorenzo said:

My streams are all premium sis. The annoying thing is that certifications have been automatic since 2009 so basically all the sales she had accumulated pre-2009 won’t count :sosad:

Well do her post-2009 albums.

18 minutes ago, Enzolorenzo said:

https://open.spotify.com/album/2ti2e8J05nwg9ikcMjW8aS?si=32ohAJm4SNinnmOZaD1Mvg&utm_source=copy-link

https://open.spotify.com/album/5Z5H9BGNuLB9Kbj2P6oOBj?si=8wVGFn2WQTCV6ilM7l4krA&utm_source=copy-link

1 hour ago, Enzolorenzo said:

And you can stream them on repeat or is it the same as in here? Listening to a song on repeat won't count towards the streaming total.

57 minutes ago, abrahamjmr said:

And you can stream them on repeat or is it the same as in here? Listening to a song on repeat won't count towards the streaming total.

Pretty sure listening to a song on repeat doesn’t count but I’m not 100% certain 

6 hours ago, abrahamjmr said:

5 hours ago, Enzolorenzo said:

Pretty sure listening to a song on repeat doesn’t count but I’m not 100% certain 

Ten times per day per track, more than that does not count.

Matches surpasses If U Seek Amy.

Why is Matches rising? :huh:

:clap3:

21 hours ago, Alexz said:

Matches surpasses If U Seek Amy.

Eww

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.