Diversity 2 | WINNER: Janelle Monáe (Dessy)

luckystrike

1 minute ago, fiercE said:

Well I guess this means I'm not coming back huh?.. Okay then :weeps: . 

oh i thought i made it clear from our previous chat

https://clyp.it/kotpgic1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• luckystrike

• thecptz

• Dessy

• Alena

BBY6mKF.png

Spoiler

Kacy - This started really well but it got a little boring towards the middle and then picked up again at the end. It was good for a country song.

Ariana - This isn't better than the original version, hearing a different instrumental for it is a bit weird too. All in all still a godly song and a great version of it regardless. Ariana has better unreleased material than this though and you could've picked an actual unreleased song, not a remix version of a single.

Celine – This started a bit weak but I was bopping as the song continued playing. I guess Celine really can never do wrong. I get why it remained unreleased though, it’s not a strong track, doesn’t mean it’s bad by any means.

Rihanna – Like the Celine song, it started weak but got better towards the middle oft he song. It’s a very, very short track though, I’m pretty sure Rihanna has better unreleased tracks than this one.

Katy Perry – The verses are extremly weak. The chorus is nice but it lacks a strong beat, melody and vocals. This was a bit boring overall.

Lorde – While her music never sparked any of my interest, I have to say I surprisingly  enjoyed this track for what it is. I still couldn't fully get into it, but it wasn't bad at all!

Nicki – BUST DOWN AND PICK THAT **** UP! FINALLY I’M BOPPING :jonny: This should’ve been officially released, it could’ve become her first #1, welp thank u next, Ariana :eli:

HyunA – Okay this is another major BOP that we have to stan :bebe: but we also have to take into consideration this was an official release and therefore it has to be judged accordingly. You definitely picked a great track though.

Alicia - this was really cute, I enjoyed it! Just like the Celine song, it's pretty clear why it remained an unreleased track though. 

Janelle Monae - this sounds like straight out of the Sound Of Music soundtrack, I really, really love it! Great pick! I'm surprised to like a Janelle song this much lol

Miguel - this is early 00s r&b perfection wow, definitely one of the better entries this round

Taylor - I couldn't wait for this track to be over :emofish:

Fantasia - a very soulful pick, the song itself falls a little flat but her vocals are so strong it keeps me awake and interested and we always appreciate a great vocalist 

Lana - this was cute, not my favorite but I was bopping a bit

The Weeknd - Similar to the Celine & Rihanna tracks, it started a bit boring but it picked up during the middle of the song. The beat made it really interesting. I enjoyed this dark bop.

Sigrid - the chorus is nice and the song sounds cute overall, didn't vibe with it completely, but not a horrible choice.

Marina - hmm dunno what to think about this, it's not really something I'd enjoy really, but my bias aside, it's a cute pick overall

Demi Lovato - the verses are a choice, the chorus is really nice though and made me like the song overall!

Zayn - his voice is great here but idk about the track, I don't hate it but I'm not crazy about playing this again. I'm pretty sure he has better unreleased tracks.

Fifth Harmony - This is a BOP :jonny: omg, why the heck wasn't this released?? This reminds me of a Destiny's Child track and it can't get any better than that for me! This late 90s vibe is just everything. 

Years & Years - Okay I expected this to be horrible but it was...really good :wendy3: The chorus is heavenly whew and that late 90s euro dance vibe just makes this track even better! But just like the HyunA track we have to take into consideration that this was an official release unfortunately. 

Tinashe - she has better unreleased material...now this wasn't a bad choice, but it's kinda boring to me. Just like some other choices, the chorus is making it enjoyable

Loona - I really need to check out their discography more, this was such a bop :jonny:

Ellie - I'm really trying to enjoy her tracks but I honestly can't get into this one. It wasn't too bad, but it's just generic, something I would expect from her though.

Kelly Clarkson - oh this is more rock-ish, I didn't think I would like this but I was pleasantly surprised

Carrie Underwood - her voice is really strong and it shows very well in here, a cute country track!

Miley Cyrus - this was a bop, she should've released it! 

thecptz

@Genio

she doesnt have any demos or unreleased songs so i was allowed to send it since it was never released on an album without being a physical edition bonus track x

4 minutes ago, Genio said:

Rihanna – Like the Celine song

Rihanna sweety i am SO sorry this bottom would even compare you to that hag I-

1 minute ago, EriKills said:

Rihanna sweety i am SO sorry this bottom would even compare you to that hag I-

Where did Rihanna place in R1 sweaty? :rachel:

7 minutes ago, Genio said:

Zayn - his voice is great here but idk about the track, I don't hate it but I'm not crazy about playing this again. I'm pretty sure he has better unreleased tracks.

he doesn't. this is zayn's only leaked unreleased song (well this and one more but that's a collab and it's str8 up awful).

i get it tho, the song is cute but way too demo-ish.

26 minutes ago, Genio said:

Ariana - This isn't better than the original version, hearing a different instrumental for it is a bit weird too. All in all still a godly song and a great version of it regardless. Ariana has better unreleased material than this though and you could've picked an actual unreleased song, not a remix version of a single.

ridiculous -  eh it's ok

higher - absolutely horrible

voodoo love - absolutely horrible

boyfriend material - absolutely horrible

pink champagne - absolutely horrible

og honeymoon - horrible compared to the newer version

dont be gone too long - bop but wouldve been dragged by the judges

into you mac miller remix ha best yup

23 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Where did Rihanna place in R1 sweaty? :rachel:

not you bragging about the rigged R1 results :biblio:

otWiUWs.png

Spoiler

Kacey Musgraves: I’m assuming there is no studio version of this and I’m MAD because I really enjoyed this, it was very cute and it was a very good song, good job!

Ariana Grande: GIRL I refuse to believe this was your best choice for this round :rip: obviously the original song is miles better, I don’t like the production on this, I don’t think it fits and... yeah it’s a no from me. Don’t know why you didn’t send This One’s For You when it’s lich rally a Zara Larsson song, the acclaim that you would’ve gotten from me chile :deadbanana:

Celine Dion: This was okay, it could’ve been shorter cause at the end she was just dragging it but it was listenable, bopped to it a little at some points

Rihanna: This was not good enough to be that short, it was listenable but nothing special, it didn’t really captivate me and I would SKIP if this was out nnn 

Katy Perry: Omg chile this was so good... it sounds straight out of PRISM, I miss this Katy :grimes: great entry, loved it 

Lorde: Oh wow oh wow this was very good, the outro was my favorite part, I’m mad I had never listened to this, glad you sent this 

Nicki Minaj: Well this was... there. It didn’t get me hyped or anything but it was not terrible

HyunA: Well miss thing this was a very good song... my only issue is that it doesn’t fit “unreleased gems” a lot, I know I accepted it and I know it was the closest you could get but will she be diverse enough for future rounds?

Carrie Underwood: Well this was... there [2] absolutely nothing memorable about it, she sounded good I guess 

Alicia Keys: The title is a kiii lmaoo, this was a cute track, it was enjoyable, not too blown away by it but it’s definitely good

Janelle Monae: This felt very straight out of Disney, even though it was very basic I enjoyed it and the way she sang it was cute, come on miss Janelle

Miguel: This was a cute choice, I bopped to it most of the time, although I couldn’t tell who was Miguel and who was Neyo :deadbanana:

Taylor Swift: Well it’s understandable that this sounds so unfinished but I wasn’t a big fan of it, it was just overall messy

Fantasia: Whew chile she ate this UP! The way she sang it was so good and the vibe of the song just felt so right I enjoyed this a lot, I was literally vibing in my room and suddenly looked to my bedroom door and my mom was staring at me all weirded out and turns out she had been standing there for like 2 whole minutes but I was too lost in the song :rip: great entry 

Lana Del Rey: Omg this was so cute I had never listened to this, I like Lana’s current stuff but sometimes I wish she still did a few songs like this, it was very fun and well done

The Weeknd: I honestly got bored, it was okay but I didn’t necessarily enjoy it nor would listen to it again

Sigrid: This was cute! Honestly could’ve replaced a song on her debut cause she has way worse, this is a cute bop

Marina: Omg where has this bop been :grimes: I really liked this, she has the unreleased GEMS

Demi Lovato: This started out good but it lost me as it went by, it’s not a bad song but it lacked something, it kinda felt too flat 

Zayn: I don’t like this :/ it kind of went nowhere and it bored me, sorry

Fifth Harmony: A bop! Whew this has an amazing throwback vibe to it, it definitely should’ve been released

Miley Cyrus: I have loved this since it leaked, it’s such a bop omg, I’m mad she never released this officially 

Years & Years: Me finding out this was officially released and he was just not credited while doing my critiques :deadbanana: it was a cute track though, a bop but nothing too mind blowing 

Tinashe: It was going so well until that drop :rip: it totally ruined the song for me, although some parts can be saved I didn’t like that drop AT ALL

LOONA: cute little bop, nothing too special but it was alright, I enjoyed 

Ellie Goulding: this is a BOP, I really liked this and I’m so glad you send this and not President nnnn mad she scrapped it

Kelly Clarkson: I liked the chorus but the verses fell so flat, I also got a bit bored towards the end cause not much changed but it wasn’t too bad I guess

2 minutes ago, luckystrike said:

Ariana Grande: GIRL I refuse to believe this was your best choice for this round :rip: obviously the original song is miles better, I don’t like the production on this, I don’t think it fits and... yeah it’s a no from me. Don’t know why you didn’t send This One’s For You when it’s lich rally a Zara Larsson song, the acclaim that you would’ve gotten from me chile :deadbanana:

because the song is BAD

42 minutes ago, Genio said:

BBY6mKF.png

Reveal hidden contents

Kacy - This started really well but it got a little boring towards the middle and then picked up again at the end. It was good for a country song.

Celine – This started a bit weak but I was bopping as the song continued playing. I guess Celine really can never do wrong. I get why it remained unreleased though, it’s not a strong track, doesn’t mean it’s bad by any means.

Rihanna – Like the Celine song, it started weak but got better towards the middle oft he song. It’s a very, very short track though, I’m pretty sure Rihanna has better unreleased tracks than this one.

Katy Perry – The verses are extremly weak. The chorus is nice but it lacks a strong beat, melody and vocals. This was a bit boring overall.

Lorde – While her music never sparked any of my interest, I have to say I surprisingly  enjoyed this track for what it is. I still couldn't fully get into it, but it wasn't bad at all!

Nicki – BUST DOWN AND PICK THAT **** UP! FINALLY I’M BOPPING :jonny: This should’ve been officially released, it could’ve become her first #1, welp thank u next, Ariana :eli:

HyunA – Okay this is another major BOP that we have to stan :bebe: but we also have to take into consideration this was an official release and therefore it has to be judged accordingly. You definitely picked a great track though.

Alicia - this was really cute, I enjoyed it! Just like the Celine song, it's pretty clear why it remained an unreleased track though. 

Janelle Monae - this sounds like straight out of the Sound Of Music soundtrack, I really, really love it! Great pick! I'm surprised to like a Janelle song this much lol

Miguel - this is early 00s r&b perfection wow, definitely one of the better entries this round

Taylor - I couldn't wait for this track to be over :emofish:

Fantasia - a very soulful pick, the song itself falls a little flat but her vocals are so strong it keeps me awake and interested and we always appreciate a great vocalist 

Lana - this was cute, not my favorite but I was bopping a bit

The Weeknd - Similar to the Celine & Rihanna tracks, it started a bit boring but it picked up during the middle of the song. The beat made it really interesting. I enjoyed this dark bop.

Sigrid - the chorus is nice and the song sounds cute overall, didn't vibe with it completely, but not a horrible choice.

Marina - hmm dunno what to think about this, it's not really something I'd enjoy really, but my bias aside, it's a cute pick overall

Demi Lovato - the verses are a choice, the chorus is really nice though and made me like the song overall!

Fifth Harmony - This is a BOP :jonny: omg, why the heck wasn't this released?? This reminds me of a Destiny's Child track and it can't get any better than that for me! This late 90s vibe is just everything. 

Years & Years - Okay I expected this to be horrible but it was...really good :wendy3: The chorus is heavenly whew and that late 90s euro dance vibe just makes this track even better! But just like the HyunA track we have to take into consideration that this was an official release unfortunately. 

Tinashe - she has better unreleased material...now this wasn't a bad choice, but it's kinda boring to me. Just like some other choices, the chorus is making it enjoyable

Loona - I really need to check out their discography more, this was such a bop :jonny:

Ellie - I'm really trying to enjoy her tracks but I honestly can't get into this one. It wasn't too bad, but it's just generic, something I would expect from her though.

Kelly Clarkson - oh this is more rock-ish, I didn't think I would like this but I was pleasantly surprised

Carrie Underwood - her voice is really strong and it shows very well in here, a cute country track!

Miley Cyrus - this was a bop, she should've released it! 

thecptz

stanning the fast judges :clap3: 

NOT stanning their taste tho, specially the hoest's, he play too much smh

1 hour ago, Genio said:

Now watch the movie :bebe: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.