Diversity 2 | WINNER: Janelle Monáe (Dessy)

luckystrike

don't absolutely hate luckystrike yet

dnYwFkS.gif

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• luckystrike

• thecptz

• Dessy

• PinkBox

2 hours ago, luckystrike said:

i just saw the artist pics i made on my phone on my desktop and theyre f*cking huge nnnnnnn

no **** :psyduck:

5 minutes ago, Rence said:

I would have chosen Lover instead of Enchanted but Taylor is not my artist so 

resize.png

Lover was a single

resize.png

4 hours ago, luckystrike said:

i just saw the artist pics i made on my phone on my desktop and theyre f*cking huge nnnnnnn

ffff :rofl:

dnYwFkS.gif

14 hours ago, Rence said:

*any track from Lover

my bad

resize.png

"You Are In Love" and "Call It What You Want" would have been good choices, too. Soooo lovey-dovey.

p1qYHOV.png

Spoiler

Jason Mraz: Meh it sounds pretty generic to me but it fits so

Kacey Musty: Period! 

Ariana Grande: Some of y’all bout to be real mad at me but it must be said, this is one of my least faves on Yours Godly idk it sounds like it could be from her nickelodeon days. It’s not terrible though

Madonna: Inch resting choice but I stan unpredictable choices and it sort of fits the theme but is this really one of her best love songs? 

Zzzline Dion: It reminds me of this Mariahllah song

It’s cute!

Rihanna: Well it fits the theme but is this really one of her best love songs? (2) also, she’s trying to serve vocals but my ears are not appreciating the effort 

Katy Perry: Meh I usually like dated pop rock songs like this but this isn’t doing anything for me :chick1: a decent choice I guess 

Britney Spears: The spoken parts are a kii anyway this doesn’t go anywhere and you had plenty of better options tbh

Lorde: Yup! 

Nicki Minaj: :wendy3: another inch resting approach but issa bop

Hyuna: A banger :katie2:

JRTPAD1GY4j0XVFOVoA-6Oj2AcBMQEAXVr81_Im5rY0pqU88ybNcLfDTlulxthhLoqxYtMBUctBynlTDWJf8uGfMAK2NHLIx_TuBpn6xL_ZU2fFpVFrkpOsx5ZFjhVl2_gzr0Nvy

Carrie Underwood: It fits the theme but the song kinda passes me by

Alicia Keys: Ok a bore

Janelle Monae: Underrated album :jonny: boring sing

Miguel: Love the album! Really cute song too I don’t know I just stan 

Taylor Swift: Whew the nostalgia simply jumps out, lovely choice

Fantasia: A cute lil bop, could’ve done without the last minute but whatever

Lana Del Rey: Yup yup!

The Weeknd: Ok werk, never listened to this album but I really like the production :jamming:

Sigrid: Um hello who dis? A bop ngl

MARINA: This isn’t the Marina I expected

Demi Lovato: It’s decent, she’s pretty good, for her age...

ZAYN: Ok yeah this is also really nice I’m loving this second half of entries more

Fifth Harmony: Ugh another bop, not a fan of their discography but this was a cute surprise

Florence + The Machine: Omg I really want to rig it because I stan but not only is the song just ok it also doesn’t sound like a love song to me 

Miley Cyrus: The beginning wasn’t very promising but the chorus is really cute um let me listen again

Years & Years: Lyrics are good but I expected the song to build up :noparty: idk

Tinashe: Expected better from her ngl :noparty: 

Girls Aloud: Very dated but something about the chorus is making me stan I’m confused

LOONA: Love the chorus too :katie2:: well the whole song is really good werk

Ellie Goulding: Not a fan sorry

Kelly Clarkson: Love the album, obviously it fits the theme but I’m not stanning

4 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

p1qYHOV.png

Reveal hidden contents

Jason Mraz: Meh it sounds pretty generic to me but it fits so

Kacey Musty: Period! 

Ariana Grande: Some of y’all bout to be real mad at me but it must be said, this is one of my least faves on Yours Godly idk it sounds like it could be from her nickelodeon days. It’s not terrible though

Madonna: Inch resting choice but I stan unpredictable choices and it sort of fits the theme but is this really one of her best love songs? 

Zzzline Dion: It reminds me of this Mariahllah song

It’s cute!

Rihanna: Well it fits the theme but is this really one of her best love songs? (2) also, she’s trying to serve vocals but my ears are not appreciating the effort 

Katy Perry: Meh I usually like dated pop rock songs like this but this isn’t doing anything for me :chick1: a decent choice I guess 

Britney Spears: The spoken parts are a kii anyway this doesn’t go anywhere and you had plenty of better options tbh

Lorde: Yup! 

Nicki Minaj: :wendy3: another inch resting approach but issa bop

Hyuna: A banger :katie2:

JRTPAD1GY4j0XVFOVoA-6Oj2AcBMQEAXVr81_Im5rY0pqU88ybNcLfDTlulxthhLoqxYtMBUctBynlTDWJf8uGfMAK2NHLIx_TuBpn6xL_ZU2fFpVFrkpOsx5ZFjhVl2_gzr0Nvy

Carrie Underwood: It fits the theme but the song kinda passes me by

Alicia Keys: Ok a bore

Janelle Monae: Underrated album :jonny: boring sing

Miguel: Love the album! Really cute song too I don’t know I just stan 

Taylor Swift: Whew the nostalgia simply jumps out, lovely choice

Fantasia: A cute lil bop, could’ve done without the last minute but whatever

Lana Del Rey: Yup yup!

The Weeknd: Ok werk, never listened to this album but I really like the production :jamming:

Sigrid: Um hello who dis? A bop ngl

MARINA: This isn’t the Marina I expected

Demi Lovato: It’s decent, she’s pretty good, for her age...

ZAYN: Ok yeah this is also really nice I’m loving this second half of entries more

Fifth Harmony: Ugh another bop, not a fan of their discography but this was a cute surprise

Florence + The Machine: Omg I really want to rig it because I stan but not only is the song just ok it also doesn’t sound like a love song to me 

Miley Cyrus: The beginning wasn’t very promising but the chorus is really cute um let me listen again

Years & Years: Lyrics are good but I expected the song to build up :noparty: idk

Tinashe: Expected better from her ngl :noparty: 

Girls Aloud: Very dated but something about the chorus is making me stan I’m confused

LOONA: Love the chorus too :katie2:: well the whole song is really good werk

Ellie Goulding: Not a fan sorry

Kelly Clarkson: Love the album, obviously it fits the theme but I’m not stanning

all positives and this isn't even one of their best songs

resize.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.