Yummy's radio payola is OVER

Green

14. Yummy : 7.652 (-495) | 29.043 (-2.553)

The song failed to reach top 10 on Pop radio and after just one month it starts to free fall after the terrible callout scores

Overall Radio:

14 -1
Justin Bieber - Yummy
      65.09 -3.03

Scooter just pulled the life support plug. :skull: Damn.

I'm curious on how bad the callout scores are

• ATRL Moderator

i hope the ROI for this song was okay

4 minutes ago, B-Rabbit said:

Well obviously he's going to push Intentions now so of course it's falling

He’s only pushing that song so early because it was clear the GP said NO to Yummy :dies:

Not only did Yummy fail to hit #1 like he had hoped but it’s plummeting after two weeks in the top 10. Truly his Witness era

Wow this is bad. It’s definitely gonna drop like a rock on the Hot 100 now. I highly doubt it’ll reach 20 weeks. 

Poor JuBi

15 minutes ago, eaucitronnée said:

i hope the ROI for this song was okay

Doubt it but I still wouldn’t classify it a complete bomb. Just a severe underperformance for his standards. And these recent two songs, well.. album is shaping up to be a gift for the fans :cm:

14 minutes ago, mintpasty said:

He’s only pushing that song so early because it was clear the GP said NO to Yummy :dies:

Having two singles out before album release and pushing the second one around album release isn't new. Yummy wasn't working so why shouldn't he push the superior song 

5 minutes ago, B-Luke said:

And these recent two songs, well.. album is shaping up to be a gift for the fans :cm:

What you trying to say?

3 minutes ago, B-Rabbit said:

Having two singles out before album release and pushing the second one around album release isn't new. Yummy wasn't working so why shouldn't he push the superior song 

I mean that’s my point. The GP said no so then they had to rely on another single. And yes, having two singles out before album release is completely normal, but the thing that’s weird is the time between the lead and the album release was barely over a month. Considering he has 2 singles it’s pretty’s abnormal, in comparison to basically every other mainstream star who goes the 2+ single route having at least a couple of months for their singles to wind up

It really is a bad song so I'm not surprised :deadbanana: even Bieber stans I know irl were dragging 

Edited by raven

Yummy had ZERO longevity.
Not it flopping harder than CTTR :deadbanana2:

5 minutes ago, Lindt said:

Me! had a radio deal with poor callouts as well. Does anyone know if she freefell like this/what her audience drops were like?

ME! lasted more cause her team kept pushing it. this time I think Bieber's label already dropped it cause they're jumping on the new single.

28. ME! : 2.992  (+2992) | 18.862 (+18.862) APRIL 27th (first radio update)

7. ME! : 11.905 (+30) | 56.568 (+0.033) MAY 22nd (It began to stall)

May 31st -> first callouts report

*stayed stable for 3 weeks*

7. ME! : 11.737 (-491) | 50.656 (-2.848) JUNE 20th (first of many massive decreases, probably day the label stopped promiting it)

Basically ME! lasted 2 months unlike Yummy (just 1 month) but I believe that's only because the labels reacted in different ways. Plus ME! callouts were tragic but not as tragic as Yummy's. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.