Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 9) | FINALE!!

rl231

Thank you @rl231 @Element for doing this, these games are a LOT of work. :heart2:

It was truly a wild ride, and seriously, it did feel like a real-life survival game. It's lowkey amazing how y'all are able to make this feel like a simulator.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Touch It

• Element

• rl231

• clue

Top Posters In This Topic

when the entire season 9 cast is not invited back 

RfVADvK.gif

3 minutes ago, clue said:

Thank you @rl231 @Element for doing this, these games are a LOT of work. :heart2:

It was truly a wild ride, and seriously, it did feel like a real-life survival game. It's lowkey amazing how y'all are able to make this feel like a simulator.

Honestly, this is such a fun game to host, even if it can be mildly frustrating haha. Glad that you had fun and thought it was a wild ride!! You should watch the real show lmfao

Despite the drama

This is actually my fav forum game because I love the show so much 

Thank you to the hardworking hosts @rl231 and @Element

Just now, Not Like The Movies said:

Despite the drama

This is actually my fav forum game because I love the show so much 

Thank you to the hardworking hosts @rl231 and @Element

I'm glad you had fun!!

36 minutes ago, disruptive said:

@dussymob IS the star, period

disruptive

My brother for life. :hughard:

36 minutes ago, thecptz said:

lmao i didnt do anything except talking with my favorite straight aka you!

Yeah but you scolded me when I was doing bad at the challenges which made me start to play more seriously towards the end.

36 minutes ago, Buddy! said:

congrats hun! You deserved it

:heart2:

30 minutes ago, EriKills said:

when the entire season 9 cast is not invited back 

RfVADvK.gif

LMAO

4 minutes ago, dussymob said:

Yeah but you scolded me when I was doing bad at the challenges which made me start to play more seriously towards the end.

oop i really did :clap3: thank YOU for listening to me!!

15 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

congrats king  @dussymob happy to give my crown to you

MINI Rainbow SPRINKLES lace crown headband || candyland icecream ...

Thank you

anyways thank you so much to @rl231 & @Element for hosting this season! you guys put a lot of effort into the game and it was very fun and I'm sorry if most of us started to lose interest at the end and exaggerated about it dragging out. it's definitely our own faults for making this game end up being so one sided and full of drama fff. I'm more used to playing big brother games since I haven't played any survivor games or watched any seasons besides game changers  and now winners at war whew so I'm excited to play another suvivor game now that I have a better gist of how the game is much different than big brother (even tho they have so many similar aspects). yes I will be FLIPPING on allies left and right next time I play this game whether it's a discord game or on here again yup. 

thank you also to everybody who played this game for being so fun to play with and even though we all had our ups and downs in the game I hope we can all let go of our problems that happened within the game and move on from this :heart2: this game was stressful from start to finish but that's what ended up making it so fun and intense and congrats to @dussymob you put your heart into this game (which did make me wanna get rid of you at times) but it's honestly amazing to see you win since you are a new comer to the games section. if anybody besides myself were to win this game, I wanted you to win (even over alena, staryu, and clue hehe) since you were obviously the one person nobody expected to win at the start of the season and you proved to be a great player!

Edited by Touch It

I want to give great thanks to @rl231 & @Element as well. I'm so glad you guys gave me this opportunity to prove something to myself. Winning that final challenge against @clue was when I felt like I could really win this. This was a really fun experience a bit exhausting after awhile but I enjoyed every minute of it and yes at times I was over it but I would never quit because that's lame. I'm really glad yall changed my perspective of this site. I hope we can all keep in touch over the years. Love you all. 

3 hours ago, Dylan' said:

Congrats dussy!!! 

you join the ranks of 7 legends and urban! 

You better recognize that I'm in a league of my own sourpuss! 

Ain't no other bitch that can play this game the  way I did. 

URBAN

BUT YAS @dussymob it's what you deserve! :clap3:

2 hours ago, thecptz said:

so whats the tea? the game ended so you can spill everything

Not with all stars coming :oh: I don’t want to ruin any chances

1 minute ago, URBAN said:

You better recognize that I'm in a league of my own sourpuss! 

Ain't no other bitch that can play this game the  way I did. 

URBAN

BUT YAS @dussymob it's what you deserve! :clap3:

Thanks!!!! And you still not remembering me. We had a few debacles in the chart section when I told you to go somewhere else and you was like I'm staying right here. :bibliahh:

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, dussymob said:

I want to give great thanks to @rl231 & @Element as well. I'm so glad you guys gave me this opportunity to prove something to myself. Winning that final challenge against @clue was when I felt like I could really win this. This was a really fun experience a bit exhausting after awhile but I enjoyed every minute of it and yes at times I was over it but I would never quit because that's lame. I'm really glad yall changed my perspective of this site. I hope we can all keep in touch over the years. Love you all. 

<3 <3 <3 

8 minutes ago, dussymob said:

I'm so glad I got an opportunity to get closer to you

29 minutes ago, EmojiClothes said:

Not with all stars coming :oh: I don’t want to ruin any chances

i'm so confused, who even are you :dies: 

31 minutes ago, dussymob said:

I'm so glad you played and enjoyed the game! I definitely wanted some new blood that weren't typically in the Games section and watched Survivor, which is why I got you and @bowdown in it. And yeah, this site is a weird one, but it has its moments where it can be really good.

1 minute ago, bowdown said:

@rl231 & @Element

tenor.gif?itemid=4542453

for ruining my life.

Hide contents

Ready to slay next season :eli:

Did you see that I won?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.