Top Posters In This Topic

• Navyofbadgals

• miguel

• thecptz

• touya kinomoto

Chelsea Jade - Low Brow

Not bad, kinda grew on me.

Cyn - Believer

I'm almost POSITIVE I've heard this (and have definitely heard her in ASC). Solid.

Luna Shadows - Waves

Not bad, not amazing - can do better without the autotune.

Lolo Zouaï - Moi

A fun song, for sure!

Yves Tumor - Kerosene!

The way it started gave me Prince/Tame Impala vibes, which I love...but then I'm on the fence. Vocally, it's okay, but the production is good.

Donna Missal - Keep Lying

Vocals, but with grit.

7 minutes ago, Astronomy said:

ASSTRO CRITIQUES

Reveal hidden contents

Chelsea Jade - Low Brow

i thought i was gonna not like this, but this was actually really nice to listen to?? i think i'm gonna add it to one of my playlists tbh

Cyn - Believer

okay, so, the other songs i've heard by her are pretty basic and awful, but this was actually pretty nice to listen to. shame that everything else she has seems to suck, kii.

Luna Shadows - Waves

her voice reminds me of Charity; y'all ain't know her, but they're p similar. it's pretty cute. i like the vibe of it and how her voice is really nice to listen to

Lolo Zouaï - Moi

Element can't even front, we all know his ass sent this song ksjnfksdfg. a bop nonetheless though; was one of the first people to stan WHEW. Lolo did that.

Yves Tumor - Kerosene!

waiT. omg what is this indie ****? i stan what the ****. hold on, im texting my best friend to tell her about this cus she's gonna stan. i'm adding this to my indie playlist, sooooooooooooooooo

Donna Missal - Keep Lying

it kinda drags on a bit. she has nice vocals, but that's kind of all this has going for it. 

ilysfm

On 3/26/2020 at 9:00 PM, thecptz said:

miss touya will be the first judge posting the critiques? WHEW we love to see it!

lol this will never happen even though i want to

TOUYA'S CRITIQUES

1f4ee188d60446b18bef692136e79c8e45c1c3aa

A. Chelse Jade - Low Brow

• this is okay. it was just missing a little bit of an oomph.

B. Cyn - Believer

• a fellow child of my mama kat huh? this is a total bop. soon-to-be mrs. orlando bloom knows talents when she sees one no? i mean, it takes one to know one. :fan:

although i kinda surprised to see her here because she is not that obscure of an artist anymore.

C. Luna Shadows - Waves

• this is cute. i can see myself bopping to it when i hear it in the clubs or on the radio but i won't go out of my way to purposely listen to it again. it's okay.

D. Lolo Zouaï - Moi

• meh. it's too long and nothing special nor outstanding happened.

E. Yves Tumor - Kerosene!

• i am trying my very best to like this but i really cannot get myself into it. i am sorry.

F. Donna Missal - Keep Lying

• it's boring. at least she has vocals.

Edited by touya kinomoto

8 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

TOUYA'S CRITIQUES

1f4ee188d60446b18bef692136e79c8e45c1c3aa

Um sis did you mean to put critiques here, or are you just trolling us? :deadbanana:

5 minutes ago, shelven said:

Um sis did you mean to put critiques here, or are you just trolling us? :deadbanana:

that's my critique already. for everyone.

Spoiler

no srsly i'm on mobile and my big stupid thumb accidentally hit the submit button :priceless: i'm working on my critiques now.

yzubfbj.gif

there, done. i'll sent my ranking shortly but i have to get back to streaming aoty, aotd and aotm future nostalgia. good luck gurlies.

Edited by touya kinomoto

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.