Yummy flops on Spotify: 5'9M

Alak96

2 minutes ago, B-Luke said:

What about the US though? #1 debut cancelled huh?

#1 is weak right now and the video is dropping in some hours so no, I'd not say #1 is cancelled.

it could pull a Heartless

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nova_23

• Green

• marsblyr

• ariananext

Apple Music debuts from the app

#1 Canada

#2 US

#2 WW

#6 UK
#6 India etc

He is getting blocked by both Dance Monkey and Memories in most countries

2 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

#1 is weak right now and the video is dropping in some hours so no, I'd not say #1 is cancelled.

it could pull a Heartless

Oh right the video is coming too. Plus they sell these expensive CDs/Vinyls, that might give it an edge.

50 minutes ago, Robyn. said:

I’m more surprised by the fact that some of you thought this was going to do numbers lmao, this was expected given how mediocre and generic the song is after the smashes he served with Purpose

First day numbers are never about the quality, it's about the artist's hype, fanbase and starpower. The song quality determines the song's longevity at the top.

ME! did 10.2m, people were interested in Taylor but dropped it cause it sucked, it fell like a rock the next couple days. The fact that Bieber's first day is only 5.9m is disappointing no matter how you spin it.

Aaah that's history luv!

Stream Rare in one week!

1 hour ago, Hot Volcano said:

Ed  only sent three singles in total to Pop Radio and those were the official singles (at least according to ATRL). Beautiful People peaked at #12 on the Hot 100, close to the top 10 and South of the Border has been sent to the radio less than a month ago so still too early to tell.

12 is not 2 like IDC so

RIP King of Pop! You had a great career :clap3: 

And that's just the counter, the number on Spotify charts is gonna be even lower. :deadbanana2:

Selena's debut being higher kiii. :sistrens:

there are not many certain things in this life of ours, but always remember: never doubt Tayvoodoo. Maybe it will be 10 minutes from now, maybe 10 years, but trust, you will be dealt with.

QueenofCopyPaste

yes! 

He's releasing a video today?  :doc: 

Ugh we are getting another weak #1 then

Heartless/Yummy in the room

38 minutes ago, Prismee said:

First day numbers are never about the quality, it's about the artist's hype, fanbase and starpower. The song quality determines the song's longevity at the top.

ME! did 10.2m, people were interested in Taylor but dropped it cause it sucked, it fell like a rock the next couple days. The fact that Bieber's first day is only 5.9m is disappointing no matter how you spin it.

Thanks for this logical explanation :clap3: 

1 hour ago, marsblyr said:

Beautiful people did well WW. It didnt peak high enough because it was released as a promo single and then later converted to a proper single. The consumption peak and radio peak were completely different. 

IDC had the benefit of being the first song he released after the Divide + lead of his new project + Bieber collab. Even with the botched release, Beautiful people is closing in on 600m spotify streams.

yeah sure it did good cause it was a better song than i don't care but still none of them smashed like idc, it also had a bad music video and 0 promo, it's fact that justin is a hit maker, he also made 10.000 a sleeper hit, yummy it's just straight up bad, if the verses were good it would have done way better but they are so random and bland so

Edited by ariananext

1 hour ago, enchanted0 said:

Whew! He’s over :heart2:

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

And we can't help but smile

1 hour ago, Bxtch said:

Panned and tanked huh :ahh: it's what he deserves 

I love this site :bibliahh:

OT: Congratulations Justin Bieber! You were outstreamed by Ariana Grande and Post Malone album tracks. All the best to you :heart2:

1 hour ago, 1365 said:

there are not many certain things in this life of ours, but always remember: never doubt Tayvoodoo. Maybe it will be 10 minutes from now, maybe 10 years, but trust, you will be dealt with.

The way everyone who tries to bring her down ends up flopping in the end and she stays winning :deadbanana2:

Aaaaaaaah a LOSER

I called it yesterday 

Playlisted to over 200M+ people with banners on every major playlist possible. Scooter is probably panicking asking the database guys to fabricate the numbers for billboard 

image0.gif

54 minutes ago, ariananext said:

yeah sure it did good cause it was a better song than i don't care but still none of them smashed like idc, it also had a bad music video and 0 promo, it's fact that justin is a hit maker, he also made 10.000 a sleeper hit, yummy it's just straight up bad, if the verses were good it would have done way better but they are so random and bland so

What is this delusion, Ed is eons bigger than Justin:priceless: Shape of You is one of the biggest songs of all time. Divide and Multiply have outsold every JB album. Thinking Out Loud and Perfect are bigger than any Justin song except Baby

His teenage fangirls finally drop his ugly ass after the marriage I guess. 

Anyway the gee pee say No and hopefully it's the beginning of the end for his career. Pop music scene is better and cleaner without this sh!thead's trash music. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Venti said:

What is this delusion, Ed is eons bigger than Justin:priceless: Shape of You is one of the biggest songs of all time. Divide and Multiply have outsold every JB album. Thinking Out Loud and Perfect are bigger than any Justin song except Baby

ed is a bigger artist than justin but justin is a way bigger celebrity and brand than ed, they are clearly on the same level, anyway how can tol and perfect be bigger than any justin song except baby when baby isn't even his biggest song? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.