Yummy flops on Spotify: 5'9M

Alak96

7 minutes ago, ariananext said:

ed is a bigger artist than justin but justin is a way bigger celebrity and brand than ed, they are clearly on the same level, anyway how can tol and perfect be bigger than any justin song except baby when baby isn't even his biggest song? 

baby is his biggest song ma'am.:dies:

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nova_23

• Green

• Starkboy

• marsblyr

12 minutes ago, ariananext said:

ed is a bigger artist than justin but justin is a way bigger celebrity and brand than ed, they are clearly on the same level, anyway how can tol and perfect be bigger than any justin song except baby when baby isn't even his biggest song? 

Baby is high highest selling song followed by Love Yourself and then Sorry

20 minutes ago, Delly said:

His teenage fangirls finally drop his ugly ass after the marriage I guess. 

Anyway the gee pee say No and hopefully it's the beginning of the end for his career. Pop music scene is better and cleaner without this sh!thead's trash music. 

:clap3:

People here claiming Bieber is bigger than Ed :rofl:

IDC debuted with 3m on Spotify US while Yummy couldn't even break 2m. 

We can clearly see which artist was piggybacking the other on these god awful songs. 

IDC did double :dies: 

Even Don’t call Me Angel did better :dies: 

Justin Peers The Weeknd, Shawn Mendes & Harry Styles dethroning :oh:  

5 hours ago, Alaska. said:

It's better than the new Selena music but still terrible

yeah you got that yummy yum 

4 hours ago, Nova_23 said:

Are you serious? He’s been posting about this damn song for weeks. 

It was dead upon arrival because literally no one cares. But he and his team have been hyping up this song for weeks. 

Him/his team posting about the song doesn’t equate hype. You said yourself here that it was dead upon arrival because no one cares. That means the promo/placements didn’t generate much hype or interest. It can’t be both.

OT: Hopefully this sinks away. Truly a shame, he had the opportunity to do something great with the new decade and comeback. Plus years of still nabbing #1s and hits despite solo hiatus. You can just tell this was the most basic offering, mixed in with the born again docu trailers, it’s truly a Filthy/cyborg in the woods tea. Oh well!

5 hours ago, Zombie said:

Selena should release a song with an edgy video just to overshadow his ugly ass. 

she probably will release her second single soon...I think she'll release it on album release day so

5 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

He's performing the way I expected Demi to perform (a bit better since I don't expect her to pull almost 6m) but it's definitely not good for him. :rip: 

I honestly think that Demi has the potential to have a way bigger comeback than Justin if she plays her cards right...if she does another CFTS/SNS like she always does it'll do meh but if she does a song similar to LYTLM where she's raw and authentic (like 'still got me') she'll do really well

Not Needy outstreaming it. :deadbanana4:

TUN was that bitch huh 

3 hours ago, dangerous. said:

Official number is 5,221,491, he really flopped hard :skull:

We love it when a panned racist loses

image0.gif

4 hours ago, 1365 said:

there are not many certain things in this life of ours, but always remember: never doubt Tayvoodoo. Maybe it will be 10 minutes from now, maybe 10 years, but trust, you will be dealt with.

She should use that voodoo on her own favor, because not even a Shawn collab could save her last single :toofunny2:

OT: tragic numbers. His Man Of The Woods era is here.

6 hours ago, dangerous. said:

Official number is 5,221,491, he really flopped hard :skull:

PANNED RACIST is officially over :heart2: 

I’m loving 2020 so far! 

6 hours ago, Arcadius said:

Scooter probably sweating like a hoe in church.

:rip: 

Trash. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.