Top Posters In This Topic

• Armani?

• QueenofCopyPaste

• DemDam92

• Green

33 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

We’d have might been near the 30s if it wasn’t for it too :skull: 

welcome to the streaming era of quick lil hits :rip:

Can we all gather around the Queen of Christmas now? ?

53 minutes ago, DemDam92 said:

If Mariah released all the specials Xmas single versions last week she would have the #1 now omg 

She had most streamed song how crazy is that?! :fan:

And the numbers will be even crazier everyday from now on :deadbanana:

it was predicted to go #7-#8 but it went #3, next week it will be even bigger so i think it has a huge chance at going #1

I didn't even know weekend even released a song :rip:

Mariah is so going #1 :toofunny3:

QueenofCopyPaste

PulseMusicBoards predict a #1 RETURN for Juice WRLD"s Lucid Dreams

Hmmmmm

22 minutes ago, LookinIn said:

welcome to the streaming era of quick lil hits :rip:

Songs literally last longer than ever on charts in the streaming era.

Aside from Old Town Road/7 Rings, there just hasn't been any gigantic smashes in US during 2019.

Dance Monkey has been spending like 10+ weeks #1 in Europe/Oceania, and Senorita was also much bigger in its peak outside US. If they were as big in America then like 5-10 #1's would've instead peaked #2.

And if the charts move too slow y'all complain "streaming made the charts static", if the charts move quick y'all complain "streaming era made everything a quick lil hit".  :rip:

1 hour ago, Planet Mars said:

I've been following the charts since 2013 and 2019 is by far the most interesting as far as the #1 position goes. This is the 15th #1 hit of the year. We haven't seen that much action at #1 in almost a decade, and need I remind you one of this year's #1 hits was the longest running of all time (19 weeks). 

The charts are super fascinating this year and the decade closed with a bang.

:clap3:

2 minutes ago, iHype. said:

Songs literally last longer than ever on charts in the streaming era.

Aside from Old Town Road/7 Rings, there just hasn't been any gigantic smashes in US during 2019.

Dance Monkey has been spending like 10+ weeks #1 in Europe/Oceania, and Senorita was also much bigger in its peak outside US. If they were as big in America then like 5-10 #1's would've instead peaked #2.

What???? Truth Hurts, Senorita, bad guy, 7 rings, Old Town Road, Sunflower, Sucker, Wow, and Talk have all been HUGE hits in the US this year

Wait the new chart date is December 14 for tracking period between Nov 29 - December 5. So Mariah could be #1 for 3 weeks with this week’s tracking period, next week’s and Christmas week’s :duca: 

even if Juice Wrld goes #1 next week she could still have the #1 for the Dec 28, 2019 (1 week before Christmas) and Jan 4, 2020 (Christmas week) charts :duca:

Heartless is a bop so it's well deserved :clap3: 

4 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Hmmmmm

I think the battle is between him and Mariah, let’s see the numbers throught the week, but I think Mariah’s the edge!

3 minutes ago, cityfolk said:

What???? Truth Hurts, Senorita, bad guy, 7 rings, Old Town Road, Sunflower, Sucker, Wow, and Talk have all been HUGE hits in the US this year

I'm referring to gignatic smashes, as in pulling huge points in multiple weeks at their peaks.

7 Rings & OTR are the only ones that were breaking streaming records and pulling huge weekly numbers/points week after week, which slows down the amount of hits reaching #1, when a huge smash pulls huge numbers for weeks straight.

Truth Hurts, Senorita, Bad Guy, Sunflower, Talk, and Wow never pulled huge numbers at any point. They peaked with average points. 

Sucker pulled huge points for 1 week, that is it.

9 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Hmmmmm

Too early to tell:rip: 

45 minutes ago, EnoughSaid said:

Mariah is going #1 next week. Before Christmas. Just wow

I think Lucid Dreams will block her next week.

She has much bigger chance 3rd week of Christmas and of course the unmatched Christmas Week!

QueenofCopyPaste

Its Mariah vs. Lucid Dreams for #1 next week :jonny6:

5 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

I think Lucid Dreams will block her next week.

She has much bigger chance 3rd week of Christmas and of course the unmatched Christmas Week!

I don’t think it will have enough streams and radio through the entire week but if he does then that’s ok. Mariah will have another two weeks

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.