Choose The Album, Then a Song 9: And the winner is...

Pedro

Ooooh next season count me in!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pedro

• shelven

• MusicLoverDude

• lhdang2000

BIBO hasn't got a ROTY, let's be honest

Hilary.gif

@lhdang2000 :dies: good point! @shelven, I like that! @Queen Conchita I have to admit RLAP is pretty monumental and grammy worthy. In regards to your question... Check the link I posted from wikipedia and be your own judge. a Record of the year can easily focus on the lyrics of the song. It's true that lyrics have more to do with Song Of The Year but a record is a record and generally has lyrics so why not?  On top of that, the lyrics are there for people to relate to and therefore make it popular. You're your own judge on this one as long as you make valid points!

@Bad Things, can't wait! Playing with CC1? Ahah @ReachOut That album is flawless! I am sure you can make it.

Edited by Pedro

12 hours ago, Pedro said:

:dies: good point!

However, that scares me too tho. Since it actually wins the ROTY, I have to give a really persuasive essay for it.

Anyway, my goal in this is to try my best not to use a song twice. :eli: 

1 hour ago, lhdang2000 said:

However, that scares me too tho. Since it actually wins the ROTY, I have to give a really persuasive essay for it.

Anyway, my goal in this is to try my best not to use a song twice. :eli: 

In all honesty, there's another song on the album that you could still use just as perfectly

Just now, MusicLoverDude said:

In all honesty, there's another song on the album that you could still use just as perfectly

I did use an another song, but I don't know how that'd turn out. I love that track, but I don't know how much people love that since I rarely see people talk about it.

8 hours ago, lhdang2000 said:

I did use an another song, but I don't know how that'd turn out. I love that track, but I don't know how much people love that since I rarely see people talk about it.

I haven't read your essay but that song blows my mind. Without a doubt my favorite from "25"! High expectations!

tomorrow is my bday, I don't know if i can send ROTY :gaycat5:

I'm about to submit, and I hope I've understood this round correctly :dancehall: 

I've wrote my essay/entry based on the song already being nominated for ROTY and how it deserves to win, I hope that's ok to do:cupid:

About to submit mine too. I took a very particular approach to my entry that I'm not sure many other people will have done. Hopefully it pays off.

18 hours ago, Pedro said:

I haven't read your essay but that song blows my mind. Without a doubt my favorite from "25"! High expectations!

Really? :chick2:

After I read the topic I actually went and listened to the whole '25'. But then I got even more stuck that I don't know what to pick, so I went ahead and picked the one I was impressed with the most when the album was released.

After I read the topic I actually went and listened to the whole '25'. But then I got even more stuck that I don't know what to pick, so I went ahead and picked the one I was impressed with the most when the album was released.

If I was using 25, I would have immediately known which song to use, so I hope you picked that one :cupid: 

Working on my essay right now. I'm so damn worried I'm gonna screw it up again by not being completely efficient. :(

I hope you don't let me down. :dancehall: If you do, do it gently. :dancehall: 

@Pedro i MIGHT be a little late. Im sorry its just been an exhausting week so far, and I REALLY havent had time to do this yet. Im gonna do my best to knock this out tonight though...

:lmao:

Im like torn on which song to use...I have a feeling that certain judges wont like my picks... :cough: @Pedro :cough:

sent...and actually went in a totally different direction than I originally was gonna go :dancehall:

Today is my bday! :gaycat2:

Can I be immune?

3 minutes ago, ReachOut said:

Today is my bday! :gaycat2:

Can I be immune?

No, babe buuuut..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! How old?

Just now, Pedro said:

No, babe buuuut..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! How old?

M3PaVEi.gif

Thank you!

Just now, ReachOut said:

M3PaVEi.gif

Thank you!

Your inner Adele!!! Seriously, I hope you have a great day!

Just now, Pedro said:

Your inner Adele!!! Seriously, I hope you have a great day!

i'm @ work

M3PaVEi.gif

releasing my Hello.mp3 soon

Edited by ReachOut

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.