• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dessy

• Yvess

• EriKills

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Chiidish said:

I'll post my thoughts for now, but I still want to see a list of who's left.

Hide contents

I think Nurr is probably Mafia. 

LCTV might be mafia.

Overprotected could be mafia.

Aiko was trolling basically the whole game up until that last post. Are they jestering, bragging, or trying to be a distraction during this day phase from Wonderpuss? Yvess believed Nurr to be mafia, but Aiko insists that Nurr isn't (which is strange since Aiko seems to be claiming being mafia now and also had a long post history of trolling together with Nurr in this thread). It feels like Mafia has us stringing along their plans and the way Nurr and Aiko were posting post Hikari (rip legend) fits the idea that they know a lot more than they let on. 

Right now I'm stuck between whether lynching Wonderpuss is still the right decision for town at this stage with how little wins we have.

aiko literally looking like 3p/jester with that post, lynching herself and wanting us to lynch her :rip: and i honestly think the only reason yvess said that is bc aiko targeted baby z randomly (and actually got him right with yvess confirming) and saw we trolled each other so

Lynching Wonderpuss is our best shot right now given the fact that Diarrhoea tried to shoot him but someone stopped his bag :cm: so most likely a mafia defending one of their own? 

I remember Yvess said that Puss is a possible mafia right? or maybe i misread it nnn :dies:

But anyway... Lynch Wonderpuss

uNJ1AWz.gif

2 hours ago, Aiko. said:

well, regardless of what happens, i'm immortal so there is that 

luv trolling tho, i wonder what i'll bring next day phase 

also missed opportunity of me not being jester

giphy.gif

Liar! I'm immortal and I'm the only one who is

giphy.gif

Night 5

Day 5 Story

Coming later, sorry puss

Wonderpuss has been lynched. Wonderpuss was...

Spoiler

kotchl5.png

Aligned with Mafia

(His ability never activated before yall misunderstand, that was just story stuff)

DQcj7Mo.jpg

@URBAN warned for missing a vote.

It is now Night 5. You have 12 hours. Yall get the drill (I hope).

@Aiko. @wxvii  @luckystrike  @URBAN @Chiidish

@Guero  @Nurr @EriKills @KatyCatPH @Overprotected @Mr. Blue_Shirt @Marvin @Witch Privilege @Jeremy Corbyn 

Three rats gone, you love to see it :clap3:

Hopefully another extermination tonight :clap3:

So I’m guessing there’s around 3 mafia left.

3/16 is a cute ratio. :jonny5:

To think it’d be 3/18 had the two townies not DQ’d + we’d still have Detective had Yvess not given up + been less obvious about ha role :'(

41 minutes ago, EriKills said:

So I’m guessing there’s around 3 mafia left.

3/16 is a cute ratio. :jonny5:

To think it’d be 3/18 had the two townies not DQ’d + we’d still have Detective had Yvess not given up + been less obvious about ha role :'(

Yvess was lynched because the good sis knew a lot. :'(

2 hours ago, KatyCatPH said:

ugh tea!! Let me get my oujia board so he can tell us more :'(

Great! But I still stick by my vote. Y'all are being fooled.

Obviously everyone in the mafia voted for Puss. Look at the votes.

Day 6

Night 5 Story

No one has died!

It is now Day 6. You have 24 hours to submit a valid lynch vote. 

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/thanksgiving?iso=20191117T17&p0=197&msg=End+of+Day+6&font=hand&csz=1

so my gut feeling was probably wrong cause now it’s telling me that the person I’m thinking about is innocent now I don’t know what the hell we gon do

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Witch Privilege said:

Great! But I still stick by my vote. Y'all are being fooled.

Obviously everyone in the mafia voted for Puss. Look at the votes.

Lynch luckystrike

We are on a roll. Let's keep it up. If I'm lying, you can shoot me or lynch me or whatever.

My power gave me 100% proof that they are not town. So they must be mafia or 3P.

15 minutes ago, Witch Privilege said:

Lynch luckystrike

We are on a roll. Let's keep it up. If I'm lying, you can shoot me or lynch me or whatever.

My power gave me 100% proof that they are not town. So they must be mafia or 3P.

last round you lynched me cause you said I was the first to lynch Wonderpuss so that automatically made me mafia for some reason (when Wonderpuss actually ended up being mafia and I lynched him based off what Yvess said), it literally makes no sense that you wanted to lynch me because of that, and now you wanna lynch me because your “power” says I’m 100% mafia? something’s not clicking to me... anyways, if y’all wanna lynch me and make town lose again go ahead, I have no other way of defending myself against a fake argument about your power that no one knows for sure if it’s true, so that’s all I can say now

Lynch Witch Privilege

12 hours ago, Destro said:

Night 5

Day 5 Story

Wonderpuss has been lynched. Wonderpuss was...

Reveal hidden contents

kotchl5.png

Aligned with Mafia

(His ability never activated before yall misunderstand, that was just story stuff)

DQcj7Mo.jpg

@URBAN warned for missing a vote.

It is now Night 5. You have 12 hours. Yall get the drill (I hope).

@Aiko. @wxvii  @luckystrike  @URBAN @Chiidish

@Guero  @Nurr @EriKills @KatyCatPH @Overprotected @Mr. Blue_Shirt @Marvin @Witch Privilege @Jeremy Corbyn 

Mess, I thought I posted. Probably the same thing that happened to my post in Let's Post happened here.

But no worries, I'll take the warning.

You know what.

Yvess was right about Wonderpuss and within that same sentence he mentioned Nurr.

So I'm going to...

Lynch Nurr

11 hours ago, KatyCatPH said:

Ugh the good sis deseves better :weeps:

Since Yvess already said this before, i'm going to stick with it... 

Lynch Nurr

also just wanna add in my defense, Witch Privilege’s argument against me about his “power” saying I’m 100% mafia is totally invalid like, I could tell y’all right now that my power allows me to kill anyone I want during the day but I haven’t used it cause I don’t have enough proof about who’s mafia and who’s town and I don’t want to kill someone innocent, could it be true? yes, could it be false? also yes, believe what you wanna believe, I’m just saying that Witch Privilege might be mafia and he just wants to take me down because he thinks I’m an easy player to make up a fake argument against, like he said in his post, last round everyone lynched Wonderpuss, even the mafia probably to cover themselves up, I lynched Wonderpuss based on what Yvess said, he was right about thecptz and he also turned out to be right about Wonderpuss, I’ve just been trusting what he said while Witch has no solid arguments against me, anyways that is all I’m going out for the night :-* 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.