Top Posters In This Topic

• Dessy

• Yvess

• EriKills

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Dibbles said:

uhm excuse me. okay fine Lynch Dibbles

Edit your post to put the underline too!

31 minutes ago, Hug said:

Maybe if we all voted for Dibbles the day would go faster

Lynch Dibbles

2PsNCFs.gif

20 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

I'm sure you know the answer to this already Miss MafiaKills

2PsNCFs.gif

Bookmarking your accusations for when I’m proved to be Town x

2PsNCFs.gif

1 hour ago, EriKills said:

Will you be replacing a town or mafia? 

2PsNCFs.gif

They voted so no one will be replaced (for now)

2PsNCFs.gif

Sorry i've been busy at uni so i don't have time to open ATRL

Lynch thecptz

Night 4 - Capsuled 

Day 4 Story

Earth-Z

7aea8b4ffd30b29100af037d40323547b620a22c

thecptz was minding their own business when suddenly a random bumbling dude with a pitchfork arrived...

Yvess: GET HA GET HA!!!

The Town encircles Capsule Corp and got rid of the genius inside.

Off in the far reaches of Space, Vegeta completely loses his cool.

giphy.gif

thecptz was lynched. thecptz was...

Spoiler

Bp8oins.png

Aligned with Mafia

M0nJ7lB.jpg

@Guero , @Wonderpuss and @Marvin warned for missing a vote... :toofunny3:

It is now Night 4. You have 11 hours to submit any ability (so we're getting back on track with the time).

@Aiko. @wxvii  @luckystrike  @URBAN @Dibbles @Chiidish

@Guero @Wonderpuss @Nurr @EriKills @KatyCatPH @Overprotected @Mr. Blue_Shirt @Hug @Marvin @Witch Privilege @Jeremy Corbyn @LCTV

thecptz was minding their own business when suddenly a random bumbling dude with a pitchfork arrived...

Yvess: GET HA GET HA!!!

:deadbanana:

OT: I love this song.gif

Now you see that I'm not lying! And I hate it that she got BULMA which is the role that I want! :ahh:

Bp8oins.png

See, so you can now piece together who are the other two. Based on my hunch: it is Wonderpuss and Nurr. Hug strikes me more of a Jester.

Btw, don't you dare lynch KatyCatPH since she is innocent.

other innocent players that I'm thinking of is: EriKills, Luckystrike, Jeremy Corvyn, wxvii

So before I die, I hope I kinda manage to do what is best for the town.

No one wants to wake up to the news I woke up to this morning. No one. I was preparing my coffee, turning on wi-fi and the first thing I read is: “thecptz is aligned with Mafia”. I blinked my eyes countless times and I went to the thread "ATRL Mafia V: War of Power | Day 4 - Surfer's Defiance" just to see more and more posts about it. I couldn’t believe it. My DCU dream was over and there I was at 8PM sitting in my bedroom looking at the screen of my laptop.

I know this may sound a bit too much but… Yes. Tears started falling from my eyes and they wouldn’t stop. I don’t consider this to be an over dramatic reaction like many of you could easily consider. I look at it as unconditional love, dedication and passion. Something unexplainable, no one can translate love into words or even admiration. Some people get your attention and you don’t know why. And while I am fully aware that DCU is not over, they’re just down to two, I also am aware that it’s never going to be the same. It doesn’t matter if it is @thecptz or @thecptz or @thecptz or @thecptz or @thecptz. It doesn’t. I saw this group being born when they were just three townies. A few days later they turned into strong and confident superheroes and extremely inspirational. They brought the term “townie” back in the mafia industry and scored two of the biggest lynches of this game. I was obsessed and extremely proud of it.

1 minute ago, Aiko. said:

sooooooooooooo, maybe i snapped :giraffe:

:clap3:

6 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

@Yvess did that :jonny6:

SEEEEEEE.... The people who was defending cptz is def sus and also check the way they defended her or check the voting pattern of those I mentioned LOL

2 minutes ago, Aiko. said:

sooooooooooooo, maybe i snapped :giraffe:

or maybe this was the plan all along? stay tuned 

But no one listened to you bfore jk bb! If u have some sort of power to save me, pls do xx lol

4 minutes ago, Hug said:

No one wants to wake up to the news I woke up to this morning. No one. I was preparing my coffee, turning on wi-fi and the first thing I read is: “thecptz is aligned with Mafia”. I blinked my eyes countless times and I went to the thread "ATRL Mafia V: War of Power | Day 4 - Surfer's Defiance" just to see more and more posts about it. I couldn’t believe it. My DCU dream was over and there I was at 8PM sitting in my bedroom looking at the screen of my laptop.

I know this may sound a bit too much but… Yes. Tears started falling from my eyes and they wouldn’t stop. I don’t consider this to be an over dramatic reaction like many of you could easily consider. I look at it as unconditional love, dedication and passion. Something unexplainable, no one can translate love into words or even admiration. Some people get your attention and you don’t know why. And while I am fully aware that DCU is not over, they’re just down to two, I also am aware that it’s never going to be the same. It doesn’t matter if it is @thecptz or @thecptz or @thecptz or @thecptz or @thecptz. It doesn’t. I saw this group being born when they were just three townies. A few days later they turned into strong and confident superheroes and extremely inspirational. They brought the term “townie” back in the mafia industry and scored two of the biggest lynches of this game. I was obsessed and extremely proud of it.

I said it better :cm: 

But i also think Aiko is not mafia btw

7 minutes ago, Yvess said:

Bp8oins.png

See, so you can now piece together who are the other two. Based on my hunch: it is Wonderpuss and Nurr. Hug strikes me more of a Jester.

Btw, don't you dare lynch KatyCatPH since she is innocent.

other innocent players that I'm thinking of is: EriKills, Luckystrike, Jeremy Corvyn, wxvii

So before I die, I hope I kinda manage to do what is best for the town.

Bumping this and adding Aiko to the innocent players I'm thinking of.

stream I Think Of You by Tata Young btw

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.