Hot 100: Travis debuts #1 | BB200: SuperM #1 (60+ bundles)

iHype.

I am disgusted by these frauds like everyone else but the casually racist fumes make me not care as much about this scam  :)

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ger

• slw84

• FutureHive

• Soobin

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Mark baby :heart2: 

Everyone else in Sperm: Scammers, frauds, homophobes, bullies, anti-human rights treasons

Maybe this will cancel Kpop in the U.S. and we can have a break from the bad music. Don't forget Ellen is also complicit in this fraudulence! 

3 minutes ago, Reverie said:

Congrats Mark baby :heart2: 

Everyone else in Sperm: Scammers, frauds, homophobes, bullies, anti-human rights treasons

Maybe this will cancel Kpop in the U.S. and we can have a break from the bad music. Don't forget Ellen is also complicit in this fraudulence! 

Taemin, Ten and Kai?!?!

4 minutes ago, M-P-B said:

I am disgusted by these frauds like everyone else but the casually racist fumes make me not care as much about this scam  :)

Tea :sistrens:

All of that and they still only got her by 34k. :rip: SM is so shameless. :rip:

Hopefully this will be the beginning of the end of this bundling BS! :foxaylove3:

Stupid af

summer deserved 

anyways summer won in the end her numbers are REAL while sperm is gonna have a mega fall

1 minute ago, 8thPrince said:

Taemin, Ten and Kai?!?!

Okay you're right Taemin is still a king, I'll give u Ten too. Kai hot but idc, for some reason I don't like looking at him he reminds me of some hot guy from my hs who needed to be punched

the fraudulence

the riggery

the disingenuity

@billboard you better SHUT this tour bundling **** down!

57 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

The #1- OUT will be ICONIC :jonny5:

BgRxpEP.gif

Interscope and YG better be as fraudulent as SM so BLACKPINK will debut at #1 when if they release the next album.

BgRxpEP.gif

12 minutes ago, M-P-B said:

legend :)

I love Summer but I'll just see this as a win for Asia in general. Y'all can SUCK IT. 

At least BTS record doesnt need these cheap trick  and spent multi weeks in the Top 5 bb200.

superM will leaving the top 100 for sure next week :skull:

Just now, Scandalous said:

who even is this :skull:

Mte. I thought Madonna released something new. :skull: 

I mean- Asians are literally the smartest people on the planet (and that is low key synonymous with sneaky/shady/cheap) so idk why this a shock to anyone. hehe. 

10 minutes ago, Yves said:

BgRxpEP.gif

Interscope and YG better be as fraudulent as SM so BLACKPINK will debut at #1 when if they release the next album.

BgRxpEP.gif

period. 

Also BP won't drop off after a week.

BgRxpEP.gif

4 minutes ago, Rogue said:

Mte. I thought Madonna released something new. :skull: 

:dies: well me neither but since it's kpop i guess it will pull a Liberation-chart-run tea. The OUT gonna jump out 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.