Diversity: Season 1.25 &The Winner Is....

Speezy

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Speezy

• thecptz

• miguel

• fiercE

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, fiercE said:

3rd album maybe?

Also wheres the critics ?

Probably a 3 minute track from the 3rd album. 

11 minutes ago, fiercE said:

Also wheres the critics ?

2 hours ago, kipperskipper said:

why are these rounds so oddly specific.

its Diversity< I mean this game would be TABS little sister or a Great Value "The Elite" .

I mean it wont get too specific like send in a 2 minute track thats r&b with 10 writers :keir:, even though it does sound like a Finale round :gaycat5:

a range of different things.

https://www.google.com/search?q=diversity&amp;oq=diversity&amp;aqs=chrome..69i57j0l2j69i60l3.1956j1j7&amp;sourceid=chrome&amp;ie=UTF-8

5 hours ago, URBAN said:

Probably a 3 minute track from the 3rd album. 

Not everyone makes it to a 3rd album

5 hours ago, Speezy said:

its Diversity< I mean this game would be TABS little sister or a Great Value "The Elite" .

I mean it wont get too specific like send in a 2 minute track thats r&b with 10 writers :keir:, even though it does sound like a Finale round :gaycat5:

https://www.google.com/search?q=diversity&amp;oq=diversity&amp;aqs=chrome..69i57j0l2j69i60l3.1956j1j7&amp;sourceid=chrome&amp;ie=UTF-8

Good luck getting to that finale round you speak of

4qBdbiT.jpg

Can we replace these slow judges

1 hour ago, Lukey said:

Can we replace these slow judges

With who tag some people or someone

23 hours ago, xBoySelenatorx said:

Sending in a couple of hours, sorry I’ve been busy with school :weeps:

well

better late than ever flops

Spoiler

Ariana Grande - I think this song would have remained the same if the unnecessary cuss words were removed. It’s cute but little kids cussing and trying not to get caught by their parents cute.

Beyoncé - BOP + it totally fits into the song. "**** you I AINT SORRY LAME ASS DUDE" It truly adds to the song.

Brandy - first of all, VOCALS hunty. Loved the vocals. The sis snapped, them bitches will now love you like I did… PHEW RELATABLE

Britney Spears - it's kind of difficult picturing her saying this lmao

Christina Aguilera - omg the smell…curse - very minimal

Demi Lovato - "Payback is a bad bitch" is kind of corny, maybe something like "karma is a bitch" would have felt less…. Kiddish. The "****in with a savage" part is great though. So both good and eh addition of curse words.

Hayley Williams - I was kind of confused about who she was calling a *****.. The gf? The guy? Herself? The track itself was fitting for that type of language. Even after reading the lyrics twice, I still didn't know who was the *****. Better than last round for sure

HER - LATE & she wasn't even the one cussing but it's okay bcs siri said she likes her so +20 points

Jessica Mauboy - LATE & another song where the cuss word could be replaced by a regular word and it would mean the same thing..

Jessie J - omg I was listening to this song earlier, it randomly came on. It was my first time listening and well.. I didn't really like it sonically wise. Theme wise, I guess I get it. Dudes are disgusting and therefore she needs to be disgusting sonically and cuss

Kate Bush - NA

Katy Perry - This was good, I felt the emotion behind the curse word. Do I think it would have been okay with out it? Yeah. It's one of those songs that don't need a cuss word, this one adds a bit to the song but unnecessary.

Keyshia Cole - Not even 10 seconds before being slapped with the curse words… i- sis was ANGRY

Lady Gaga - TABS. It's a shame that such a good song is erased bcs of someone else. Maybe my fav Gags song.

Lana Del Rey - Okay idk how ms lana is being diverse when the songs sound the same.. Like they've been different categories and I feel like they kind of all are the same but yet every week, theme wise, it fits.. Anyways, good job with the theme.

Madonna - This fit in the story, sonically wise, the chorus could have been better. Decent job of conveying the emotions of a bad bitch.

Mans Zelmerlow - oh mans… my MANs.. His discography is full of cute bops - from what I've heard so far. Now for this song, I mean it kind of adds something, he's hurt and he comes across as stupid and it ****s with him.

Mariah Carey - I mean the whole song is basically the title. Obvs fit but it felt too repetitive to the point where it kind of took away some emotions.mp3 away from the song.

Natalie Kills - It started so good, and then she opened her mouth. I don’t like the vocal production.. The curse line "****s hard" feels out of place for me, however the **** like rabbits goes well & I know that’s what she meant with the other line but it just didn't fit. For once, she did an okay job.

Queen - I mean its not the most exciting one from the bunch. I'm not sure if there was any other options but phew. I would say that the cuss word added maybe 5%-10% more emotion to the song, but that’s it.

Sade - NA

Taylor Swift - One of the best from rePUTAtion! It fits with the production, lyrics, everything. The first(?) time she cusses, it went with it. Good, but not as strong as the best ones this round.

The Weeknd - I think this is his round. Cursing/Bad words + The weeknd will always work. -6 points for cheating on siri though

stan lana

7 hours ago, xBoySelenatorx said:

better late than ever flops

Hide contents

Ariana Grande - I think this song would have remained the same if the unnecessary cuss words were removed. It’s cute but little kids cussing and trying not to get caught by their parents cute.

Beyoncé - BOP + it totally fits into the song. "**** you I AINT SORRY LAME ASS DUDE" It truly adds to the song.

Brandy - first of all, VOCALS hunty. Loved the vocals. The sis snapped, them bitches will now love you like I did… PHEW RELATABLE

Britney Spears - it's kind of difficult picturing her saying this lmao

Christina Aguilera - omg the smell…curse - very minimal

Demi Lovato - "Payback is a bad bitch" is kind of corny, maybe something like "karma is a bitch" would have felt less…. Kiddish. The "****in with a savage" part is great though. So both good and eh addition of curse words.

Hayley Williams - I was kind of confused about who she was calling a *****.. The gf? The guy? Herself? The track itself was fitting for that type of language. Even after reading the lyrics twice, I still didn't know who was the *****. Better than last round for sure

HER - LATE & she wasn't even the one cussing but it's okay bcs siri said she likes her so +20 points

Jessica Mauboy - LATE & another song where the cuss word could be replaced by a regular word and it would mean the same thing..

Jessie J - omg I was listening to this song earlier, it randomly came on. It was my first time listening and well.. I didn't really like it sonically wise. Theme wise, I guess I get it. Dudes are disgusting and therefore she needs to be disgusting sonically and cuss

Kate Bush - NA

Katy Perry - This was good, I felt the emotion behind the curse word. Do I think it would have been okay with out it? Yeah. It's one of those songs that don't need a cuss word, this one adds a bit to the song but unnecessary.

Keyshia Cole - Not even 10 seconds before being slapped with the curse words… i- sis was ANGRY

Lady Gaga - TABS. It's a shame that such a good song is erased bcs of someone else. Maybe my fav Gags song.

Lana Del Rey - Okay idk how ms lana is being diverse when the songs sound the same.. Like they've been different categories and I feel like they kind of all are the same but yet every week, theme wise, it fits.. Anyways, good job with the theme.

Madonna - This fit in the story, sonically wise, the chorus could have been better. Decent job of conveying the emotions of a bad bitch.

Mans Zelmerlow - oh mans… my MANs.. His discography is full of cute bops - from what I've heard so far. Now for this song, I mean it kind of adds something, he's hurt and he comes across as stupid and it ****s with him.

Mariah Carey - I mean the whole song is basically the title. Obvs fit but it felt too repetitive to the point where it kind of took away some emotions.mp3 away from the song.

Natalie Kills - It started so good, and then she opened her mouth. I don’t like the vocal production.. The curse line "****s hard" feels out of place for me, however the **** like rabbits goes well & I know that’s what she meant with the other line but it just didn't fit. For once, she did an okay job.

Queen - I mean its not the most exciting one from the bunch. I'm not sure if there was any other options but phew. I would say that the cuss word added maybe 5%-10% more emotion to the song, but that’s it.

Sade - NA

Taylor Swift - One of the best from rePUTAtion! It fits with the production, lyrics, everything. The first(?) time she cusses, it went with it. Good, but not as strong as the best ones this round.

The Weeknd - I think this is his round. Cursing/Bad words + The weeknd will always work. -6 points for cheating on siri though

We love a judge who submits!

YsvMbUC.gif

Spoiler

Hikari - #KatyPerry - Circle The Drain - So this was a song about her ex-bf Travie McCoy where she dragged him for being a druggie, some of the lyrics could've been improved but since those are not really Katy's forte (pun intended hihi) we'll let that one slide
Hikari - #LadyGaga - Do What U Want  - She really gave her critics and haters the middle finger with this song so great job!
Hikari - #JessieJ - Do It Like A Dude - Yes bisexual chanteuse, girls can have dicks too! Come through with that women empowerment anthem!
Hikari - #Beyonce - Sorry - She never truly dumped Jay hihi jk, a bop and a half tho!
Hikari - #Queen - Son and Daughter - It's a great rock song but at the same time song tackled about how a man or woman should act/conform with what's acceptable to society's rules, lowkey anti-feminism too (?) 
Hikari - #TheWeeknd - Often - Well those lyrics were pretty explicit, such a nice jam too! Great job!
Hikari - #HayleyWilliams - Misery Business - "Once a *****, you're nothing more. I'm sorry that'll never change" Love that line :heart2:
Hikari - #ArianaGrande - thank u, next - A reflection of her past relationships, I'm not gonna lie and say that I didn't like this song when it first came out coz I truly did
Hikari - #DemiLovato - Sorry Not Sorry - Another middle finger song for the haters, it was perfectly executed :heart2:
Hikari - #HER - Slide - Another bop and a half, maybe it was just a lil too chill for me but still a nice song
Hikari - #Brandy - Beggin & Pleadin - Yay! Come through vocal bible! Really loved the production in this song too
Hikari - #MansZelmerlow - Careless - Oh this was cute, prolly my fave Mans song I've heard so far in this game xx
Hikari - #Madonna - Unapologetic Bitch - I forgot that this song had reggae influence, Madge never appropriate reggae culture again xx
Hikari - #JessicaMauboy - Little Things - This was supposed to be an emotional song, right? I was not moved.
Hikari - #BritneySpears - Early Mornin' - Idk the song was just too sleazy. The purring (?) and yawning she did in the background didn't help at all.
Hikari - #NataliaKills - Rabbit Hole - Some explicit lyrics here and there and some moaning too, good enough I guess
Hikari - #MariahCarey - GTFO - Not really her most explicit song out there but still a good choice
Hikari - #LanaDelRey - **** it i love you - Norman ****ing Rockwell the title track would have been my choice but this one was not bad too
Hikari - #TaylorSwift - I Did Something Bad - Taylor cussing, cute I guess prolly one of my faves from reputation
Hikari - #ChristinaAguilera - Dirrty - A hoe anthem, yeah the cussing was minimal but the lyrics were already explicit enough to make up for that
Hikari - #KeyshiaCole - You - You can really feel her disgust and anger towards her man, a really nice one! 

we love a bisexual goddess who always supports females :heart2:

42 minutes ago, URBAN said:

The curse line "****s hard" feels out of place for me

The entire song is about f*cking how does it feel out of place :bibliahh: whew girl. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.