ATRL Mafia: Rise of Disney - fin.

Dessy

1 minute ago, Dessy said:

Day Two Story

Weed has been lynched. Weed was...

Reveal hidden contents

Princess Jasmine: (Royalty) Your vote will always count three times. The triple vote will not be publicly shown.

@Icarus may now talk.

Day Two Vote Tally.

Weed (23) – fiercE, XxPrinceOfDarknessxX, Nurr, thecptz, Hikari, Wes, , mokitsu, PinkBox, Bawdee, Dolce Vita, moonlightbae, Overprotected, Psycho, coldoutside, Guero, Hug, Disruptive, Caesar, bestfiction, Lady Bird, Dante, Weed, Cherry123

No Lynch (5) –, Dibbles, BabyCantYouSee, kiiwii, Iceland, WesleyWalrus

Badboidami (1) - Badboidami

Yet to vote (0) -Icarus*, Brutus and Cassius*

@fiercE @Hikari @XxPrinceOfDarknessxX @Psycho @kiiwii @Bawdee  @Overprotected @bestfiction @mokitsu @Guero @Nurr @PinkBox @Dibbles  @Dolce Vita @Dante @Badboidami @Iceland @Icarus @wesleywalrus @Cherry123 @Moonlightbae @Disruptive @Hug @Caesar @Lady Bird @thecptz @BabyCantYouSee @Wes @coldoutside @Brutus and Cassius

It is now Night 2. You have 12 hours to submit any action to me. https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20190906T17&p0=197&msg=End+of+Night+2&font=cursive&csz=1

Good ****ing bye

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dessy

• Nurr

• Cherry123

• PinkBox

Top Posters In This Topic

:skull::skull::skull:

2 minutes ago, Badboidami said:

:bibliahh:

Yes it could've happened considering howm any people were questioning your guiltiness, but instead you decided to make a fool out of yourself and argue with everyone giving no proper explanation. :katie:

This :rip:

:dancehall3:

At least it's the useless role. Though he didn't cooperate with us so what can I say

1 minute ago, Wes said:

:dancehall3:

At least it's the useless role. Though he didn't cooperate with us so what can I say

It's not the strongest, but it's not that useless. The fact that Pacaveli was out of the game all this time meaning we were losing 2 additional votes... He should be banned from next games tbh. :bibliahh:

48 minutes ago, Weed said:

You didn't. You and I both know there is no saving me so you gave me the best possible way to help y'all :skull: Again why am I supposed to be nice to people trying to lynch me? I'm mad. Get over it!

hope is a dangerous thing for a fomo like you to have - so don't count on it!

Also I'm a man :cm:

I'm not seeing this We you speak of but okay!

Am I? :rosalia:

What makes you so sure when this is literally what happened to you in Haddonfield?

I perfectly remember you were one of the bad guys in Haddonfield and were the one that blamed it all on me. Interesting ?

6 minutes ago, Badboidami said:

So what now? What do we think about Cherry123? I still believe in my theory.

I'm useful for town once there are less members. That's all I'm gonna say before a dumb theory comes out :eatpopcorn:

So what's the plan for tonight? Is that Brutus plan being followed? If so, we should agree on someone we think is suspicious.

2 minutes ago, Badboidami said:

Pacaveli... He should be banned from next games tbh. 

Honestly. Tho he had irl circumstances but it's a repeat behavior at this point. if you're usually busy, you're usually busy. Don't join. 

XvkVYwm.gif

I think we should wait until tonight is over. Then we jump to conclusions.

There are still so many inactive (or not so active) players tbh

1 minute ago, Wes said:

There are still so many inactive (or not so active) players tbh

Maybe they are mafia? :mandown:

Now, here's something. Mafia has a discord right? I assume they already knew Weed was part from town or 3P so I think it's safe to say that those who voted no lynch aren't part of the mafia.

Just now, Badboidami said:

Maybe they are mafia? :mandown:

Who knows but imagine if 4 out of 5 barely say anything in here :deadbanana4: We are basically fooling ourselves then.

5 minutes ago, Cherry123 said:

Now, here's something. Mafia has a discord right? I assume they already knew Weed was part from town or 3P so I think it's safe to say that those who voted no lynch aren't part of the mafia.

some points... unless like a mafia switched their vote to NL to avoid suspicion.

^ but i dont know if that happened and even then, it's justifiable with the whole member switch situation

17 minutes ago, Cherry123 said:

10 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

some points... unless like a mafia switched their vote to NL to avoid suspicion.

They could have just not voted at all and then do it last minute for No Lynch looking at how everyone followed Weed vote.

I suggest nominating most inactive players, different ones :cm: pretty sure the majority of mafia is there

20 minutes ago, Cherry123 said:

Yeah and also it is much easier to hide among those who lynched Weed rather than those who refused to lynch

3 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

I suggest nominating most inactive players, different ones :cm: pretty sure the majority of mafia is there

Yeah and also it is much easier to hide among those who lynched Weed rather than those who refused to lynch

Yeah I agree with all of this

5 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

pretty sure the majority of mafia is there

What makes you being pretty sure?

Even if they aren't we should at least get them to speak. We have no clue rn.

Personal experience. Mafia usually tends to speak less, don't say anything meaningful and generally not to attract much attention. If there are active mafia players, there are not many of them and they are usually very charismatic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.