ATRL Mafia: Rise of Disney - fin.

Dessy

admittedly you were thrown into a bad position since we simply wanted to target pacaveli, an afk player... 

no lynch, i guess.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dessy

• Nurr

• Cherry123

• PinkBox

Top Posters In This Topic

Day Two Vote Tally. ~9.75 hours

Weed (18) – fiercE, XxPrinceOfDarknessxX, Nurr, thecptz, Hikari, Wes, Badboidami, mokitsu, PinkBox, Bawdee, Dolce Vita, moonlightbae, Overprotected, Psycho, coldoutside, Guero, Hug, Disruptive

No Lynch (4) – Cherry123, Dibbles, BabyCantYouSee, kiiwii

Yet to vote (7) - Lady Bird, Iceland, bestfiction, Icarus*, Dante , WesleyWalrus, Brutus and Cassius*, Caesar, Weed

8 minutes ago, Weed said:

Like okay. You thought @Pacaveli was the killer because he wasn’t posting. You now know that he wasn’t posting for reasons unrelated to the game, yet you want to lynch me because...? Wake the **** up :skull:

Because the serial killer didn't use his power of killing someone the first night and the only reason for that would be that it's someone who wasn't active. Ms Pacaveli was the only person to not be active the entire time, so we assume they were the serial killer, you got her role so :michael:

We may be wrong, but it's also the only hint we have right now

3 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Because the serial killer didn't use his power of killing someone the first night and the only reason for that would be that it's someone who wasn't active. Ms Pacaveli was the only person to not be active the entire time, so we assume they were the serial killer, you got her role so :michael:

We may be wrong, but it's also the only hint we have right now

This. We're not doing it to get rid of inactive players, it's because we know someone we need out was inactive and so was Pacaveli

No lunch

:psyduck:  the plan sounds like it’ll do more harm than good but if it worked before...

16 minutes ago, wesleywalrus said:

No lunch

9 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

you would starve

:deadbanana2: 

12 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

you would starve

I’m trying to stay skinny 

2 minutes ago, wesleywalrus said:

I’m trying to stay skinny 

trying being the key word

do we have another mini-game @Dessy let's not get this thread as dry as @PinkBox vajayjay

Even if Weed is Serial Killer... Why are y'all getting rid of him? :psyduck: sk has less chances to win and interested in getting rid of Mafia first, hence why there weren't any other kills

9 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

Even if Weed is Serial Killer... Why are y'all getting rid of him? :psyduck: sk has less chances to win and interested in getting rid of Mafia first, hence why there weren't any other kills

SK doesn't know who the mafia is so he'll probably just kill randomly which would make us lose more girls, potentially very valuable roles 

1 hour ago, Hikari said:

do we have another mini-game @Dessy let's not get this thread as dry as @PinkBox vajayjay

Lynch Hikari 

(not really but I want to) 

does sk stand for south korea

1 minute ago, Hikari said:

does sk stand for south korea

Well it killed the music industry according to some ATRLers, so possibly ?

2 hours ago, wesleywalrus said:

No lunch

:dies:

Day Two Vote Tally. ~6 hours

Weed (18) – fiercE, XxPrinceOfDarknessxX, Nurr, thecptz, Hikari, Wes, Badboidami, mokitsu, PinkBox, Bawdee, Dolce Vita, moonlightbae, Overprotected, Psycho, coldoutside, Guero, Hug, Disruptive

No Lynch (6) – Cherry123, Dibbles, BabyCantYouSee, kiiwii, Iceland, WesleyWalrus

Yet to vote (5) - Lady Bird, bestfiction, Icarus*, Dante , Brutus and Cassius*, Caesar, Weed

2 hours ago, Hikari said:

Obviously not.

SPFrboa.gif

2 hours ago, PinkBox said:

SK doesn't know who the mafia is so he'll probably just kill randomly which would make us lose more girls, potentially very valuable roles 

Lynch Hikari 

(not really but I want to) 

But mafia benefits from lynching sk, it's their target as much as mafia's

Oh well. I guess Weed is over but I kinda believe that he's town. Anyway, Lynch Weed

I also think we should question the least active players and nominate them during next days so they start to defend themselves and actually talk. The more people we nominate, the more conversation we will get

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.