Top Posters In This Topic

• Dessy

• Nurr

• Cherry123

• PinkBox

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Brutus and Cassius said:

I won atrl's xmas mafia a long time ago and play town of salem alot

We have to use it on the detective cause he's the only 100% way to find out whether someone is guilty or not. It isn't just for finding out i'm innocent, it's just to find out who's guilty(mafia). I mean, would you rather the doc accidentally saved a potential jester/mafia/sk than a confirmed townie? We really only need tinkerbell and the detective. I just realised we'd need to find the enforcer first tho, since he's the one who can roleblock detective.

Tinkerbell doesn't have to reveal themselves, the detective can do it on their own accord. If someone tries to reveal themselves as a faux detective then the real one can expose them anyways. Idk who would tho, besides a Jester. 

ok maybe you made a few points

vEwfFWy.jpg

3 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

I mean, true, but if they kill the doc in the next few rounds, the detective is gone 

Seems like a big risk only for keeping weed safe if she really isn't the SK:rip: Why would she get all this special treatment 

We have defender in case doc does die (so 2 rounds), moana to revive doc/detective (in which case defender can defend them), and micky/minnie, so detective should be able to live long enough to find at least a majority of the mafia.

I don't trust these bitches to protect the detective, Ima need to be sure that the girls are active enough to assure that the detective doesn't die 

Like imagine if tinkerbell is someone who comes on 2 mins a day, I-

1 minute ago, Brutus and Cassius said:

We have defender in case doc does die (so 2 rounds), moana to revive doc/detective (in which case defender can defend them), and micky/minnie, so detective should be able to live long enough to find at least a majority of the mafia.

It would work in theory 

But will the girls cooperate? 

4 minutes ago, Wes said:

Doesn't strongman overcome doctor?

mess, it does :skull: that literally just destroys my whole plan. the fact they can use it two times makes moana useless for reviving them too. 

plan cancelled. The fact Scar ruins all my plans 

Just now, PinkBox said:

It would work in theory 

But will the girls cooperate? 

Issa flop since Scar ruins everything and I don't know how detective cant reveal themselves without getting killed

I guess it's just a slow death from here

vEwfFWy.jpg

Bitch scar is way too powerful I say it's time to nerf her ASS

2 minutes ago, Nurr said:

I didn't mean to post that tweet exsqueeze me

vEwfFWy.jpg

Just edit it out! 

Just now, PinkBox said:

Just edit it out! 

true let me do that real quick!

vEwfFWy.jpg

2 minutes ago, XxPrinceOfDarknessxX said:

What is Town of Salem x

its a mafia game, there was a base thread on oldtrl where we used to party up but oldtrl is down it seems so the thread wont load 

https://classic.atrl.net/?p=32380819

---

so, what do now?

5 hours ago, mokitsu said:

what made you change and keep your vote? :celestial5: cherry was the only person being lynched at that moment besides joke votes, with 3 votes so it just reads as a sheep vote that you hoped more people would get on.

HLXGL1o.gif

Reveal hidden contents

i think if you were mafia, more would've joined the bandwagon though, under the excuse that he must be sus for wanting so many people out. so maybe they were trying to protect miss cherry.

HLXGL1o.gif

jwu and well I was really bored since day phase was really long and it could’ve been anybody but I chose coz cherry some people already voted for ha :chick3:

2 hours ago, Dessy said:

And jailor is basically the town enforcer, they can stop killing roles/stocks. 

edited again, you’re on thin ice 

56 minutes ago, Nurr said:

Bitch scar is way too powerful I say it's time to nerf her ASS

52 minutes ago, Nurr said:

I didn't mean to post that tweet exsqueeze me

vEwfFWy.jpg

WHY did u even have it copied? :bibliahh:

I´m so lost. I guess we are gonna have to wait another day :rip:

Day Two Vote Tally. ~10 hours

Weed (19) – fiercE, XxPrinceOfDarknessxX, Nurr, thecptz, Hikari, kiiwii, Wes, Badboidami, mokitsu, PinkBox, Bawdee, Dolce Vita, moonlightbae, Overprotected, Psycho, coldoutside, Guero, Hug, Disruptive

No Lynch (2) – Cherry123, Dibbles

Yet to vote (8) - Lady Bird, Iceland, BabyCantYouSee, bestfiction, Icarus*, Dante , WesleyWalrus, Brutus and Cassius*, Caesar, Weed 

@bestfiction @Dante  @Iceland  @wesleywalrus  @Caesar @Lady Bird  @BabyCantYouSee @Weed

You have 10 hours left to place or change a vote. 

This is, and I cannot stress this enough, literally what is happening to me right now:

https://twitter.com/vantajay/status/1165804880692424704?s=21

Like okay. You thought @Pacaveli was the killer because he wasn’t posting. You now know that he wasn’t posting for reasons unrelated to the game, yet you want to lynch me because...? Wake the **** up :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.